• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment module...

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knew which payment module I need to install to allow people to pay for their goods on the actual site, not paypal etc. On the actual site?

The credit card mod in admin>modules>payment.

But if you are taking payments through your own site, make sure your site is secure (preferbly on a dedicated server) and that you have an SSL certificate installed.

Thanks for the reply.

I uploaded all of the original installs when I first installed osCommerce. When I go to the admin area and go to the modules > payment area, shouldn't it list the modules Ive installed? If so it isn't and I have clicked on the "Install" button....any ideas :huh:

paypal, authorize.net, credit card, Check/money order amongst others all come as default with the oscommerce download.

Are these showing when you goto the admin and then click modules>payment?

If so click on the word Credit card then install and fill in the questions, it will automatically add some boxes for the credit card no etc to the checkout.

Hmm i have a similar problem. I can install my payment module (and other modules) but they dont appear in the shop....so when im trying to checkout i have no payment options to choose on the second page (payment method) so i cant continue to the next step in the checkout-procedure. I have one installed in admin but nothings happens :S

edit: But if I install for example Authorize.net there is no problem. Is there something wrong in the module code?

any suggestions for solving this problem?

thanks

Edited by meridius