• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2Checkout Module not Redirecting back to website

Hey everyone... I've installed the new 2checkout module (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,904/page,3) and I'm trying desperately to get 2checkout to return back to my site when an order has been processed. However, it's not heading back! It just stays on the default page, i.e:

Order Processed

Order Number xxxxxxxxx

A confirmation email detailing your purchase has been sent to [email protected].

Charges will appear on your credit card bill under the name 2CO.COM.

And then the details...

any help would be appreciated, I can't have 2checkout processing my orders and not know what the orders are FOR! Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light on things.

Adam

P.S. Could it have to do with my "secret word?" My configuration table in the oscommerce database doesn't seem to have anything set for secret word or hash (i know the hash was commented out of this release).

Alright, new update... now 2checkout is redirecting back to pm2checkout.php, and then pm2checkout.php is redirecting to login.php... but the order is STILL not showing up in the oscommerce database. If anyone is familiar with this module and what could be causing the problem, please let me know. Thanks.

I am also using 2checkout module and it works fine! After customer completes an order 2checkout is redirecting you to pm2checkout.php and then pm2checkout.php is redirecting to /checkout_process.php not at login.php

• 2 weeks later...

yes, it's redirecting to /checkout_process.php, but then THAT is redirecting to login.php... the session variable isn't being passed along with everything else... anyone know why? or should i change the way my session vars are stored?