• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Could not execute curl help! please

I had this problem too. For me, my problem was the store .pem file. Apparently, I needed to upload that file in ASCII mode in order for it to work (previously uploaded binary). Once I did that, worked like a charm.

Well, as far as the .pem file..I created a new (is just a ASCII text file) uploaded it...

Now I do not not get the "could Not Execute curL error (ora at least that part of the error)

I still get an error, but I think this one is because I am using a dummy card. However, the returning error STILL only shows up in the encoded in the URL, not anywhere in the page

BUT....

see:

.....whatever.com/osc_shop/checkout_payment.php?error_message=There+has+been+an+error+processing+your+credit+card%2C+please+try+again+:%20CC-4004:%20Order%20credit%20card%20number%20must%20be%20supplied.&osCsid=6af088e1917d5aa60b4118a7157f5869]https://www.zozzz.com/osc_shop/checkout_pay...b4118a7157f5869[/url]

I am lost. And tired. And broke.

Thanks

Edited by canary100

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like it just didn't like the algorithm of the credit card number you put in. Try to test it with "4111111111111111" (4 and 15 1s).

.....whatever.com/osc_shop/checkout_payment.php?error_message=There+has+been+an+error+processing+your+credit+card%2C+please+try+again+:%20CC-4004:%20Order%20credit%20card%20number%20must%20be%20supplied.&osCsid=6af088e1917d5aa60b4118a7157f5869]https://www.zozzz.com/osc_shop/checkout_pay...b4118a7157f5869[/url]

• 4 months later...
Now I do not not get the "could Not Execute curL error (ora at least that part of the error)

I still get an error, but I think this one is because I am using a dummy card. However, the returning error STILL only shows up in the encoded in the URL, not anywhere in the page

BUT....

see:

I am lost. And tired. And broke.

Thanks

Canary, I'm having the exact same problem. Did you ever find a resolution?

Thanks!

• 10 months later...

HELP ME!!!!

There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : Could not execute curl

1. all services enable

2. curl - enable in php

3. originally .pem file (upload ASC)

4. lpphp.php - v2.0.007 20 jan 2003

• 1 year later...

It's an old thread byt people still look for answers to this question, apparently, as I did.

I am using OSMax2 version, and had the same problem, with of my services curl, etc. enabled. I was not able to get beyond confirmation stage, getting an error "There has been an error processing your credit card, please try again : Could not execute curl"

However, overwriting the lpphp.php file with the one suggested by 50mb in reply of Sep 8 2004, 11:20 AM has worked for me, checkout process is now complete!

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by Daria