• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Spiffycal in an array

What codes are required to place spiffycal in an array

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

here are the bits of code I have for the spiffycal

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">
<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>

also this bit of code

<br><script language="JavaScript"> var FeaturedUntil = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("FeaturedUntil", "new", "manufacturers_featured_until","btnDate1",' . $mInfo->manufacturers_featured_until . ', scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE); </script>

also here is the array

$contents[] = array('text' => '');

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

That should do it...

I take it that it doesnt work :unsure:

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

that is correct Mark it does not show the calender or button.

does the script go into the array or does the array stay blank, I have the script in the array

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><script language="JavaScript"> var FeaturedUntil = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("FeaturedUntil", "new", "manufacturers_featured_until","btnDate1",' . $mInfo->manufacturers_featured_until . ', scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE); </script>');

ok I now have the textbox and button showing using

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">
<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>
<script language="JavaScript"><!-- 
var FeaturedUntil = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("FeaturedUntil", "manufacturers", "manufacturers_featured_until","btnDate1","<?php echo $mInfo->manufacturers_featured_until; ?>", scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE); 
//--></script>

and also using

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>Featured Until ' . TEXT_MANUFACTURERS_FEATURED_DATE . '<small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small><br><script language="javascript">FeaturedUntil.writeControl(); FeaturedUntil.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script>');

however I do not get the calender showing when I click the button instead I have a javascript error: 'document.all[...].style' is null or not an object

Archived