• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Vendor_Auto_E-mail (In_Development)

blucollarguy

I have this installed and it works great. But I would like to add actual invoice table showing item purchased, shipping charges, etc. The reason for this is I have a partner who does the bulk of the ordering from the vendors. This would be a great way for him to have the purchase order and a copy of the invoice at the same time.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have followed all of the instructions and uploaded the .sql. After duplicating a couple of errors above I was able to log in. This is what I am looking at when I go to the catalog section.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.vendors_product_price' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.vendors_product_price, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name

[TEP STOP]

Now I am hoping it is something simple. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.

Were you able to resolve this issue? I know it has to do with admin/categories and:

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.vendors_product_price, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");

// MVS end

If you put it in you get the error. If you take it out the error goes away. Not sure why but I am pretty sure that if you leave it out the contribution won't function properly if at all. I don't know how to resolve this.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all,

the email functionality of this contribution could be easily covered by a MailBeez Email Module (would need to be developed)

MailBeez:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7425

MailBeez allows you to run automatically (cronjob) a query to fetch data e.g. go through all orders in the last 24hrs, fetch the ordered products and send an email to the vendor. You only need to focus on the query, everthing around is handle by the mailbeez framework.

• 3 months later...

Please if someone could assist me.

I've got this contrib 99% working for me. The only problem I've got is when one order contains more than one vendor's products... Then no mails go out to any of the vendors.

No idea where to start troubleshooting??

Also a note to ALL users of VAE, this will probably be the last update to VAE from me. It has been rolled into MVS(Multi-Vendor Shipping). I will continue to support VAE as I always have, but I am noting this to each of you now, so you will have some time to consider upgrading to MVS.

<snipped>

Craig :)

I suggest that anyone who wants to use this Addon should use MVS instead. If you really want this one, you're on your own.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.