• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Vendor_Auto_E-mail (In_Development)

blucollarguy

Hello,

I have a vendor that wants me to make a simple HTTP post to their site about the order details. I'm not very good with PHP, and this does seem simple since all the info that needs to be posted is in the //Vendors Email block.

Since this is only for a single vendor, would it be some type of ELSE statement IF vendor ID = X ? Below is the example of the post I would be trying to make for 2 different products from the same vendor.

[/code]

Robert, this seems close, I'll look at it as soon as I can and get back to you, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert, this seems close, I'll look at it as soon as I can and get back to you, Craig :)

Ok Robert, posting data to another webpage with php is fairly simple. I'm sure you've used forms before, so we would need a simple form containing the data you need. Your Vendor will need to know what each field name is, so you will need to coordinate with them so you are both on the same page.

And yes, I would use a simple "if" statement to decide wether or not to send the post data or just the email.

I will try to put up some code for you to work with a little later tonight.

I will work with these field names:

http://www.somewhere.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi? order_number=001;product_codes=MODELNUMBER01,MODELNUMBER02;p_name=CUSTOMERNAME;p

And see what I can come up with.

Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

That would be great! I can just hard code the vendor ID that uses this method and if other vendors decide to go this route I'll just keep adding "IFs" lol.

Thanks Craig!

Robert, try working with this:

<?php
//vendors email begin

function vendors_email($oID)
 {
//Get the delivery address
$delivery_address_query = tep_db_query("select distinct delivery_company, delivery_name, delivery_street_address, delivery_city, delivery_state, delivery_postcode from orders where orders_id='" . $oID ."'");
$delivery_address_list = tep_db_fetch_array($delivery_address_query);

//Get Customer Details for this order
$customers_info_query = tep_db_query("select distinct customers_name, customers_email_address from orders where orders_id='" . $oID ."'");
$customers_info = tep_db_fetch_array($customers_info_query);

//find out what shipping methods the customer chose
$shipping_method_query = tep_db_query("select title from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id='" . $oID . "' and class = 'ot_shipping'");
$shipping_method = tep_db_fetch_array($shipping_method_query);

//vendors email query
$vendors_email_query = tep_db_query("select distinct o.orders_id, v.vendors_id, v.vendors_name, v.vendors_email, v.vendors_contact, v.vendor_add_info, v.vendor_street, v.vendor_city, v.vendor_state, v.vendors_zipcode, v.vendor_country, v.account_number, o.products_id, o.orders_products_id FROM vendors v, orders_products o, products p where p.vendors_id=v.vendors_id and o.products_id=p.products_id and o.orders_id='" . $oID . "' and v.vendors_send_email=1 GROUP BY vendors_id");
  while ($vendors_email_list= tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_email_query))
{
  $order_number='" . $oID . "';
  $the_email=$vendors_email_list['vendors_email'];
  $the_name=$vendors_email_list['vendors_name'];
  $the_contact=$vendors_email_list['vendors_contact'];
  $email=  'To: ' . $the_contact . "\n" .
  $the_name . "\n" .
  $the_email . "\n" .
  $vendors_email_list['vendor_street'] . "\n" .
  $vendors_email_list['vendor_city'] .' ' .
  $vendors_email_list['vendor_state'] .' ' .
  $vendors_email_list['vendors_zipcode'] . "\n" .
  $vendors_email_list['vendor_country'] . "\n" . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .
  'Special Comments or Instructions:  ' . $vendors_email_list['vendor_add_info'] . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . "\n" .
  'From: ' . STORE_OWNER . "\n" .
  STORE_NAME_ADDRESS . "\n" .
  'Account #: ' . $vendors_email_list['account_number'] . "\n" . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .  EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER .
  'FSADDONS00' . $oID . "\n" .  EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . "\n" .
  'Shipping Method (If Applicable):  ' .  $shipping_method['title'] . "\n" . "\n" .
  'Dropship deliver to (If Applicable):  ' . "\n" .
  $delivery_address_list['delivery_company'] . "\n" .
  $delivery_address_list['delivery_name'] . "\n" .
  $delivery_address_list['delivery_street_address'] . "\n" .
  $delivery_address_list['delivery_city'] . ' ' . $delivery_address_list['delivery_state'] . ' ' . $delivery_address_list['delivery_postcode'] . "\n" . "\n";

//Get all the products to be included in the email
$vendors_email_products_query = tep_db_query("select distinct o.orders_id, v.vendors_id,  p.vendors_prod_comments, o.products_name, p.vendors_prod_id, o.products_model, o.products_id, o.products_quantity, p.vendors_product_price, o.orders_products_id, c.customers_name, c.customers_email_address FROM vendors v, orders_products o, products p, orders c where p.vendors_id=v.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_list['vendors_id'] . "' and o.products_id=p.products_id and o.orders_id='" . $oID . "' and c.customers_name='" . $customers_info['customers_name'] . "' and c.customers_email_address='" . $customers_info['customers_email_address'] . "' order by o.products_name");

$email = $email . "\n";
  while ($vendors_email_products= tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_email_products_query)) {
  $product_attribs ='';
  $vendors_email_products_attrib_query = tep_db_query("SELECT products_options, products_options_values FROM " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " WHERE 1 AND orders_products_id = '" . $vendors_email_products['orders_products_id'] . "'");
  while ($vendors_email_products_attribs = tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_email_products_attrib_query)) {
  $product_attribs .= $vendors_email_products_attribs['products_options'] . ': ' .  $vendors_email_products_attribs['products_options_values'] . "\n";
  }
   $email = $email . 'ITEMS ORDERED:' . "\n" . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 'Order Number:  ' . 'FSADDONS00' . $oID . "\n" .
   'Qty:  ' . $vendors_email_products['products_quantity'] . "\n" .
   'Product Name:  ' . $vendors_email_products['products_name'] .  "\n" .
   'Product Attributes:  ' . $product_attribs . "\n" .
   'Product ID:  ' . $vendors_email_products['vendors_prod_id'] . "\n" .
   'Product Model:  ' . $vendors_email_products['products_model'] . "\n" .
   'Payout Due:  $' . $vendors_email_products['vendors_product_price'] . "\n" .
   'Customers Name:  ' . $vendors_email_products['customers_name'] . "\n" .
   'Customers Email:  ' . $vendors_email_products['customers_email_address'] . "\n" . "\n" .
   'Product Comments:  ' . $vendors_email_products['vendors_prod_comments'] . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";
}
 $email = $email . '';
//check for Vendor to send the email or send POST data

if ($vendors_email_list['vendors_id'] == 1) {
 $order_number = $oID;
 $product_codes = $vendors_email_products['vendors_prod_id'] . $vendors_email_products['products_model'];
 $p_name = $vendors_email_products['customers_name'];
 $p_email = $vendors_email_products['customers_email_address'];

header ("Location: http://www.somewhere.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?order_number=".$order_number."&product_codes=".$product_codes."&p_name=".$p_name."&p_email=".$p_email);

echo 'the data: ' . $order_number;

exit();
   } else {
tep_mail($the_name, $the_email, EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID ,  $email .  '<br>', STORE_NAME, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS) ;
}
 }
return true;
}
//vendors_email end, but there is more to do, keep looking

//customer_email begin
function customers_email($oID)
{
//Get the delivery address
$delivery_address_query = tep_db_query("select distinct delivery_company, delivery_name, delivery_street_address, delivery_city, delivery_state, delivery_postcode from orders where orders_id='" . $oID ."'");

$customers_info_query = tep_db_query("select distinct customers_name, customers_email_address from orders where orders_id='" . $oID ."'");

//find out what shipping methods the customer chose
$shipping_method_query = tep_db_query("select title from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id='" . $oID . "' and class = 'ot_shipping'");
$shipping_method = tep_db_fetch_array($shipping_method_query);

//vendors email query
$vendors_email_query = tep_db_query("select distinct o.orders_id, v.vendors_id, v.vendors_name, v.vendors_email, v.vendors_contact, v.vendor_add_info, v.vendor_street, v.vendor_city, v.vendor_state, v.vendors_zipcode, v.vendor_country, v.account_number, o.products_id, o.orders_products_id FROM vendors v, orders_products o, products p where p.vendors_id=v.vendors_id and o.products_id=p.products_id and o.orders_id='" . $oID . "' and v.vendors_send_email=1 GROUP BY vendors_id");
  while ($vendors_email_list= tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_email_query))
{
  $order_number='" . $oID . "';
  $the_email=$customers_info['customers_email_address'];
  $the_name=$customers_info['customers_name'];
  $email=  'Hello ' . $the_name . '!' . "\n" . "\n" .
"Thank you for ordering from FSAddOns.com! Below you will find important information about your purchase, please read carefully and if you have any questions don't hesitate to email us by replying to this message." . "\n" . "\n" .
"If you have ordered a Downloadable Product, Instructions for registering that product with the Author are below. Not all products purchased require a registration key to be activated or installed. If your product does not, this info will also be noted below." . "\n" . "\n" .
"If you have ordered a Product which requires shipping, we ship within 24 hours Monday thru Friday, and will provide tracking number information after your product has been shipped by the chosen method during purchase." . "\n" . "\n" .
"Thank You for Visiting http://www.fsaddons.com!" . "\n" . "\n" .
"-FSAddOns Staff" ."\n" .  "\n" .
"\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .  EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . 'FSADDONS00' .
$oID . "\n" .  EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . "\n" . 'Shipping Method (If Applicable):' . "\n" .
$shipping_method['title'] . "\n" . "\n" . 'Deliver To (If Applicable):' .
  $delivery_address_list['delivery_company'] . "\n" .
  $delivery_address_list['delivery_name'] . "\n" .
  $delivery_address_list['delivery_street_address'] . "\n" .
  $delivery_address_list['delivery_city'] . ' ' .
$delivery_address_list['delivery_state'] . ' ' .
$delivery_address_list['delivery_postcode'] . "\n" . "\n";

$vendors_email_products_query = tep_db_query("select distinct o.orders_id, v.vendors_id, p.vendors_prod_customer, o.products_name, p.vendors_prod_id, o.products_model, o.products_id, o.products_quantity, p.vendors_product_price, o.orders_products_id, c.customers_name, c.customers_email_address FROM vendors v, orders_products o, products p, orders c where p.vendors_id=v.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_list['vendors_id'] . "' and o.products_id=p.products_id and o.orders_id='" . $oID . "' and c.customers_name='" . $customers_info['customers_name'] . "' and c.customers_email_address='" . $customers_info['customers_email_address'] . "' order by o.products_name");

while ($vendors_email_products= tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_email_products_query))
{
  $email = $email . "\n" .
  EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . "\n" .
'Quantity: ' . $vendors_email_products['products_quantity'] . "\n" . "\n" .
'Product: ' . $vendors_email_products['products_name'] . "\n" . "\n" .
'Registration Instructions (If Applicable): ' . $vendors_email_products['vendors_prod_customer'] . "\n" . "\n" .
"\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";

$vendors_email_products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select distinct p.vendors_id, opa.products_options_values from orders_products_attributes opa, orders o, products p where opa.orders_id='" .  $oID . "' and opa.orders_products_id='" . $current_products_id . "' and p.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_products['vendors_id']. "' GROUP BY vendors_id");
  while ($vendors_email_products_attributes= tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_email_products_attributes_query)) {
  $email_message = $email_message . ' ' . $vendors_email_products_attributes['products_options_values'] .' ';
}

}
  $email = $email . '';

//send the email
tep_mail($the_name, $the_email, EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $oID ,  $email .  ' ', STORE_NAME, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

}
return true;
}
//customer_email end

?>

I think this will work, but I can't really test it. Note the change just after

$email = $email . '';

This should send it, ofcourse you will need to change the URL, the vendors_id and may need to adjust some other small things, but I think this will work.

Work with your Vendor a bit and see what you get, let me know what happens. This is the only method I can think of to send the data without using a "form submision" or jusing java to automatically send a form. So let's try this first.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Robert, this will work, but not quite yet. I finally realised a way to test it, so it is not quite ready. This will act as a redirect as is so I will need to do a little work with it first. I also need to change the way it collects the data, but that is not a big deal. I'll get back to ya with some properly funcitoning code later.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

• 3 weeks later...

Craig, this is an awesome mod-Thank you.

Question for the group:

Has anyone been able to setup these vendor emails to:

1. cc: another email address

2. bcc: another email address

3. request a read receipt from the viewer?

I have found the right code, but I can't figure out the syntax to do this. If someone knows how can they post the exact syntax?

Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
Craig, this is an awesome mod-Thank you.

Question for the group:

Has anyone been able to setup these vendor emails to:

1. cc: another email address

2. bcc: another email address

3. request a read receipt from the viewer?

I have found the right code, but I can't figure out the syntax to do this.  If someone knows how can they post the exact syntax?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks Buckeye, currently, there already is the ability to send copies of ALL emails, using osCommerce's "send emails to other people" setting from the admin and the mod in the VAE installation instructions. I am working on being able to specify addresses just for use with the Vendors. The next release should be out in a couple of days, so let's see what I can come up with.

Also a note to ALL users of VAE, this will probably be the last update to VAE from me. It has been rolled into MVS(Multi-Vendor Shipping). I will continue to support VAE as I always have, but I am noting this to each of you now, so you will have some time to consider upgrading to MVS.

What MVS Does:

MVS contribution changes the way osCommerce handles shipping. You can now set the

shipping parameters for each product individually. All of the following (and more) are possible:

1. Most products ship by a selection of standard shipping methods, but certain large

and heavy items ship by truck.

2. Products ship from one of two or more locations.

3. Some products ship by a selection of standard shipping methods, some must ship

by a specific method, others ship directly from several different suppliers.

4. Any combination of the above.

You can have orders sent directly to your supplier in the case of products that are

shipped directly from that supplier.

All of the necessary settings are controlled in the admin panel. There is an Admin page

to set up each Vendor (or shipper, or shipping method). There is an Admin panel for

setting shipping modules for each vendor, similar to the Shipping Modules page in the

current Admin. There is also a configuration setting to turn this whole Contribution

off if it is no longer needed.

I have a demo setup:

http://www.blucollarsales.com/osc/

http://www.blucollarsales.com/osc/admin

The admin is open but nothing can be changed, only viewed.

If you plan to upgrade to MVS, DO NOT install this update, instructions for upgrading to MVS are a seperate package.

The forum and the contribution link are in my signature, take look.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have followed all of the instructions and uploaded the .sql. After duplicating a couple of errors above I was able to log in. This is what I am looking at when I go to the catalog section.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.vendors_product_price' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.vendors_product_price, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name

[TEP STOP]

Now I am hoping it is something simple. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am having trouble with this...

I have the Easy Populate and the Price Breakpoint mods installed. When I install this I can add Venodrs no problem, but I have some other problems:

1 - When I add a product into one category it gets replicated into a few categories

2 - When the customer orders the product no e-mails are sent out to vendors

I'd appreciate any help,

Thanks,

zOOm

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

First of all: This is the greatest contribution ever. It's just perfect for people who use Drop Shipping just like me. I' ve been looking so long for something like this. If I would have to pay for a software that would send these emails, I would have to pay so much ...

Anyway, I still have got one question (or actually two) ... :)

1. I 'd like to display the customer's telephone number in the vendors email. Therefore I added a new field to the 'orders' table called delivery_telephone and I also added a new field to the Adress_book table called entry_telephone. Then I added this line to the vendors email section in the admin/orders.php:

$delivery_address_list['delivery_telephone'] ."\n" .

But still I don't get the number displayed in the email. I also don't get any errors. Does somebody know how I can solve this?

2. I 'd also like to display the products attributes in the vendor's email. any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks in advance!

First of all: This is the greatest contribution ever. It's just perfect for people who use Drop Shipping just like me. I' ve been looking so long for something like this. If I would have to pay for a software that would send these emails, I would have to pay so much ...

Anyway, I still have got one question (or actually two) ... :)

1. I 'd like to display the customer's telephone number in the vendors email. Therefore I added a new field to the 'orders' table called delivery_telephone and I also added a new field to the Adress_book table called entry_telephone. Then I added this line to the vendors email section in the admin/orders.php:

$delivery_address_list['delivery_telephone'] ."\n" .

But still I don't get the number displayed in the email. I also don't get any errors. Does somebody know how I can solve this?

2. I 'd also like to display the products attributes in the vendor's email. any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks in advance!

First, kudos for jumping into this yourself, very good start. But you didn't need to add any table entries, there is already a feild in the orders table that holds the customers telephone number. All you need to do is add the call to this in the database queries. It should be at about line 71:

// let's build the email
  // Get the delivery address
 $delivery_address_query = tep_db_query("select distinct delivery_company, delivery_name, delivery_street_address, delivery_city, delivery_state, delivery_postcode, customers_email_address from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id='" . $oID ."'");

Add

customers_telephone

to this query and then change "$delivery_address_list['delivery_telephone']" to "$delivery_address_list['customers_telephone']" and you will have the telephone number added to the emails.

BTW, have you looked into MVS yet? If you are dropshipping, you may find it can save you a lot of money on shipping costs. Some have found it is too much for their needs, so it may not be for you. There are links to it in my sig. Vendors_Auto Email was rolled into MVS and all of it's functionality is there.

Good luck with your shop, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hey, many thanks. I 've just inserted the code you provided me wit, and it works a charme. I will take a look into your MVS Demo Admin and Demo Catalog for sure. When I decide to install MVS, do I still need Vendor_Auto_Email. Is it recommendable to use both of them?

if you don't mind, I still have got one question regarding the Vendor_Auto_email-contribution. I 'd still like to make the products attributes (e.g. color: green) shown in the vendors email.

I guess I must insert products_attributes somehow into the $vendors_email_products_query, but I was not sure since "products_atributes" is a table of its own and its not a field of the products table.

Can you give me a hint?

Cheers, Johannes

Hey, many thanks. I 've just inserted the code you provided me wit, and it works a charme. I will take a look into your MVS Demo Admin and Demo Catalog for sure. When I decide to install MVS, do I still need Vendor_Auto_Email. Is it recommendable to use both of them?

if you don't mind, I still have got one question regarding the Vendor_Auto_email-contribution. I 'd still like to make the products attributes (e.g. color: green) shown in the vendors email.

I guess I must insert products_attributes somehow into the $vendors_email_products_query, but I was not sure since "products_atributes" is a table of its own and its not a field of the products table.

Can you give me a hint?

Cheers, Johannes

If you install MVS, you will find that much of the code from VAE simply get's a couple of updates and additions. But, essentially, VAE will get overwritten during the MVS install.

VAE should already be showing the attributes if there are any for each Vendor, that should have been fixed in the last update, if it is not working, I'm not sure what the issue could be other than to say to doublecheck your edits.

Updagrading to MVS may help, but no guarantees.

Good luck, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Hmmm,

I couldn't get the attributes into the vendors_email yet and I really don't know why.

Anyway, if you got a minute these days, it would be great if you could take a look into this. 4 eyes can find more than 2 eyes. ;)

I did everything how it was described in the installation.txt.

This is the snippet from the /admin/orders.php

// Get all the products to be included in the email
$vendors_email_products_query = tep_db_query("select distinct o.orders_id, v.vendors_id,  p.vendors_prod_comments, o.products_name, p.vendors_prod_id, o.products_model, o.products_id, o.products_quantity, p.vendors_product_price, o.orders_products_id FROM vendors v, orders_products o, products p where p.vendors_id=v.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_list['vendors_id'] . "' and o.products_id=p.products_id and o.orders_id='" . $oID . "' order by o.products_name");

while ($vendors_email_products= tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_email_products_query)) {

$email = $email . 
EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n". 'Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,' . "\n" . "\n" .'hiermit bestellen wir folgende(n) Artikel:' . "\n" . "\n" .

'Artikelbezeichnung: '.$vendors_email_products['products_name'] . "\n" . 
'Artikelnummer: '.$vendors_email_products['vendors_prod_id'] . "\n" .
'Preis (inkl. Mehrwertst. und Versandkosten): '.$vendors_email_products['vendors_product_price'] . ' EUR' . "\n" .
'St?ckzahl: ' .$vendors_email_products['products_quantity']."\n" .
	'Anmerkungen: '.$vendors_email_products['vendors_prod_comments'] . "\n" . "\n" .
'Bitte versenden Sie - sofern wir nichts Gegenteiliges vereinbart haben - die Ware mit unserem Absender. Die Rechnung schicken wir direkt an den Kunden.' . "\n" .  EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .'Nur f?r Dokumentationszwecke:' . "\n" ."\n" . 'Unsere Artikelnr. bei Prontomania: ' . $vendors_email_products['products_model'] . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 'Mit freundlichen Gr??en,' ."\n" . "\n" . 'Johannes Pieper' . "\n" . 'Prontomania' . "\n" . 'www.prontomania.de';

$current_products_id=$vendors_email_products['products_id'];
  $vendors_email_products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select distinct p.vendors_id, opa.products_options_values from orders_products_attributes opa, orders o, products p where opa.orders_id='" .  $oID . "' and opa.orders_products_id='" . $current_products_id . "' and p.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_products['vendors_id']. "' GROUP BY vendors_id");
  while ($vendors_email_products_attributes= tep_db_fetch_array($vendors_email_products_attributes_query)) {
	$email_message = $email_message . '<tr><td> </td><td colspan=3>'. $vendors_email_products_attributes['products_options_values'] .'</td></tr>';
 }

$email= $email .  '<br>' . $email_message;

}
$email = $email . '</table><br><HR><br>';

As you see, I didn't comment this line out: $email= $email . '<br>' . $email_message;

The email is perfect, just as it should be. Only the attributes are not shown.

So, did you or somebody else find the issue?

Thanks in advance!

Hmmm,

I couldn't get the attributes into the vendors_email yet and I really don't know why.

Anyway, if you got a minute these days, it would be great if you could take a look into this. 4 eyes can find more than 2 eyes. ;)

I did everything how it was described in the installation.txt.

This is the snippet from the /admin/orders.php

$vendors_email_products_query = tep_db_query("select distinct o.orders_id, v.vendors_id,  p.vendors_prod_comments, o.products_name, p.vendors_prod_id, o.products_model, o.products_id, o.products_quantity, p.vendors_product_price, o.orders_products_id FROM vendors v, orders_products o, products p where p.vendors_id=v.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_list['vendors_id'] . "' and o.products_id=p.products_id and o.orders_id='" . $oID . "' order by o.products_name");

$email = $email . 
EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n". 'Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,' . "\n" . "\n" .'hiermit bestellen wir folgende(n) Artikel:' . "\n" . "\n" .

'Artikelbezeichnung: '.$vendors_email_products['products_name'] . "\n" . 
'Artikelnummer: '.$vendors_email_products['vendors_prod_id'] . "\n" .
'Preis (inkl. Mehrwertst. und Versandkosten): '.$vendors_email_products['vendors_product_price'] . ' EUR' . "\n" .
'St?ckzahl: ' .$vendors_email_products['products_quantity']."\n" .
	'Anmerkungen: '.$vendors_email_products['vendors_prod_comments'] . "\n" . "\n" .
'Bitte versenden Sie - sofern wir nichts Gegenteiliges vereinbart haben - die Ware mit unserem Absender. Die Rechnung schicken wir direkt an den Kunden.' . "\n" .  EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .'Nur f?r Dokumentationszwecke:' . "\n" ."\n" . 'Unsere Artikelnr. bei Prontomania: ' . $vendors_email_products['products_model'] . "\n" . EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" . 'Mit freundlichen Gr??en,' ."\n" . "\n" . 'Johannes Pieper' . "\n" . 'Prontomania' . "\n" . 'www.prontomania.de';

$current_products_id=$vendors_email_products['products_id'];
  $vendors_email_products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select distinct p.vendors_id, opa.products_options_values from orders_products_attributes opa, orders o, products p where opa.orders_id='" .  $oID . "' and opa.orders_products_id='" . $current_products_id . "' and p.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_products['vendors_id']. "' GROUP BY vendors_id");
	$email_message = $email_message . '<tr><td> </td><td colspan=3>'. $vendors_email_products_attributes['products_options_values'] .'</td></tr>';
 }

$email= $email .  '<br>' . $email_message;

}
$email = $email . '</table><br><HR><br>';

As you see, I didn't comment this line out: $email= $email . '<br>' . $email_message;

The email is perfect, just as it should be. Only the attributes are not shown.

So, did you or somebody else find the issue?

Thanks in advance!

I ended up re-writing this entire block of code for MVS. But I thought I had this working at one point but I'm not sure what's up with it now and I'm sorry but I can only put so much time into it. I would suggest using the code for the orders file from MVS V1.1, they work with the same table, there are some extra feilds, but that should be easy to work out if you have done as much as you have already, use a comparison program to extract ONLY the email portion of the orders file from MVS, there are some extra calls elsewhere in that file that will throw errors at you with VAE. The same section of code is used, but I re-wrote it to be faster and more efficient and more accurate.

It also looks a bit better as well.

Sorry I can't do much more, good luck, Craig :)

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

• 1 month later...
Hello,

I figured out my own question, here it is below for others info.

FIND:

AFTER ADD:

FIND:

REPLACE WITH:

$vendors_email_products_query = tep_db_query("select distinct o.orders_id, v.vendors_id,  p.vendors_prod_comments, o.products_name, p.vendors_prod_id, o.products_model, o.products_id, o.products_quantity, p.vendors_product_price, o.orders_products_id, c.customers_name, c.customers_email_address FROM vendors v, orders_products o, products p, orders c where p.vendors_id=v.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_list['vendors_id'] . "' and o.products_id=p.products_id and o.orders_id='" . $oID . "' and c.customers_name='" . $customers_info['customers_name'] . "' and c.customers_email_address='" . $customers_info['customers_email_address'] . "' order by o.products_name");

The above is based on the most resent release near the date of this post.

Hello CageHound,

where I Found that Code?in ADMIN/ORDER.PHP or in CHECKOUT_PROCESS.PHP?

I found the CODE in CHECKOUT_PROCESS.PHP that may be similar like the CODE above, but I can't to do the mix, The Code is Like this:

$vendors_email_products_query = tep_db_query("select distinct o.orders_id, o.orders_products_id, v.vendors_id, p.vendors_prod_comments, o.products_name, p.vendors_prod_id, o.products_model, o.products_id, o.products_quantity, p.vendors_product_price, o.orders_products_id FROM " . TABLE_VENDORS . " v, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " o, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p where p.vendors_id=v.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_list['vendors_id'] . "' and o.products_id=p.products_id and o.orders_id='" . $insert_id . "' order by o.products_name");

How to add the Customer Email Address to that CODE?

Could You Help me Please,

Thank you very Much

Guni

Hello CageHound,

where I Found that Code?in ADMIN/ORDER.PHP or in CHECKOUT_PROCESS.PHP?

I found the CODE in CHECKOUT_PROCESS.PHP that may be similar like the CODE above, but I can't to do the mix, The Code is Like this:

$vendors_email_products_query = tep_db_query("select distinct o.orders_id, o.orders_products_id, v.vendors_id, p.vendors_prod_comments, o.products_name, p.vendors_prod_id, o.products_model, o.products_id, o.products_quantity, p.vendors_product_price, o.orders_products_id FROM " . TABLE_VENDORS . " v, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " o, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p where p.vendors_id=v.vendors_id and v.vendors_id='" . $vendors_email_list['vendors_id'] . "' and o.products_id=p.products_id and o.orders_id='" . $insert_id . "' order by o.products_name");

How to add the Customer Email Address to that CODE?

Could You Help me Please,

Thank you very Much

Guni

Take a look further up this thread and you will see where the customer's telephone was added to the email by another user. You should be able to do the exact same thing with the customer's email address. Instead of "customers_telephone" you would use "customers_email_address".

You would need to this in both checkout_process.php and admin/orders.php to have full functionality.

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Vendor Email

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Take a look further up this thread and you will see where the customer's telephone was added to the email by another user. You should be able to do the exact same thing with the customer's email address. Instead of "customers_telephone" you would use "customers_email_address".

You would need to this in both checkout_process.php and admin/orders.php to have full functionality.

Great,You're Great Craig, that solve my Problem. thank you very much Craig for our Help.

I want to ask another litlle Problem with checkout_payment. I have add MVS 1.1, plus RFQ for MVS 1.1. the Problem occur when I continue from checkout_shipping.php to checkout_payment.php,I have set two payment Method: Tranfer and RFQ, but there is only one Payment Method (tranfer payment) appear there, and the RFQ doesn't Display. Could any one help me for this Problem?

thank you very much for your help guys.

Guni :huh:

Great,You're Great Craig, that solve my Problem. thank you very much Craig for our Help.

I want to ask another litlle Problem with checkout_payment. I have add MVS 1.1, plus RFQ for MVS 1.1. the Problem occur when I continue from checkout_shipping.php to checkout_payment.php,I have set two payment Method: Tranfer and RFQ, but there is only one Payment Method (tranfer payment) appear there, and the RFQ doesn't Display. Could any one help me for this Problem?

thank you very much for your help guys.

Guni :huh:

hey ...how strange...that problem occur when I use Mozilla Firefox, but when I use Internet Explorer 6, the Problem is doesn't appear. How to solve this Problem?]

thx

guni

I have had this contrib installed for a while but not active as my client's not ready for it yet....

I have been asked, however to give him the ability to set the Net price as a percentage of the vendor's base price (fixed percentage mark-up) and in revisiting the contrib page I see that that was one of the original aims.

Does the latest release of this contrib have this feature? Does anyone know how to accomplish this? I need to have OSC calculate the Net price automatically based on Base price with the option to manually alter the Net price.

Thanks in advance for your reply. B)

Andrew

=======================

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.

Isaac Asimov

• 6 months later...

Hi folks!

First of all, thanks a lot for this very useful contribution! It works great so far but the only thing is that it seems to me that even though the correct status ("Delivered") is set by e.g. PayPal the contribution doesn't send the emails. I have to go to the Admin Panel and set the status "Delivered" again but this time manually and then the vendor emails are sent. Is there any way to make it automated or do I really have to do it manually everytime?

Thank you very much in advance! :)

• 9 months later...