• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS rate table request

ibandyop

I have trouble connecting up to USPS consistantly and get time-outs now and then.

I was wondering if anyone has a rate table setup for USPS and is willing to share the SQL.

Anyone with suggestions on how to create such a rate table or perhaps the idea of connecting to USPS and cache their information into the database like we do for currencies conversion.

ibandyop

• 2 years later...

:rolleyes:

I have trouble connecting up to USPS consistantly and get time-outs now and then.

I was wondering if anyone has a rate table setup for USPS and is willing to share the SQL.

Anyone with suggestions on how to create such a rate table or perhaps the idea of connecting to USPS and cache their information into the database like we do for currencies conversion.

The USPS has their new chart rates for new domestic mail products and prices for May 2007. Its hard to find but go search under "New Postal Pricing in 2007" and on the end of the page is "View price change charts: Easy Reference (PFD)" just click on this link and you will get all first class rate changes, priority mail service rates, money orders rates, delivery confirmation rates etc. Or you can type in "View price change charts"

Hope that this helps you

:rolleyes:

The USPS has their new chart rates for new domestic mail products and prices for May 2007. Its hard to find but go search under "New Postal Pricing in 2007" and on the end of the page is "View price change charts: Easy Reference (PFD)" just click on this link and you will get all first class rate changes, priority mail service rates, money orders rates, delivery confirmation rates etc. Or you can type in "View price change charts"

Hope that this helps you

Here is the direct link for USPS new rates -

http://pe.usps.com

Here is the direct link for USPS new rates -

The direct link for USPS new rates is:

then go and check the box for "ratefold"

You will see all the information you need for the new rates for all services. Sorry for the two other replys but I accidently hit the button before I was finished.

• 7 months later...