step_by_step_orders_v1.1

TF_qty1_0

User Tracking with Admin 1.35 incl Erw von mf

visitors v1.7b_1_2

mustagreetoterms_v03.txt

Order Editor ver.1.55.zip

Restore Inventory On Void Order - ver.1.0.zip

whos_online.php

Here they are! this is the complete list. Some of the above have been modified by me for my own needs.

Enjoy!

P.S. I've seen abou 30 downloads and noone replyed say thanks.... too baaadd.

my contribution: Alex's Contributions

i've added database.sql file to the zip file. That files is the structure of my database, so if u wanna try out this site now u can.

oping u know how to import a sql file in a new db...

nice, i will give it a try later :P

thank you !!!

john

Hi Alex, thanks again for opening up your source !!

I?m afraid I?m new 2 php & sql, my old site onevideo.net using asp & access 

I guess its no biggie that I cant get ur site working, but the fact that my understanding is this flawed scares me a little?.

What have I done?

1. Stuck ?drako_catalog? in htdocs next to all of my other work in prog?s

2. Made a new DB named drako_db with phpMyAdmin and then imported form ?database.sql? that you provided..

What goes wrong?

Navigate to known page eg index ? get a blank page.. (its found but no output).. :o

What is wrong?..

Is it that I haven?t setup ur site to run on my localhost and it doesn?t know where to look for the database etc? but why aren?t I getting lost of error msg?s & instead a blank screen?

I think this is going 2 be a long few months!!

Sorry to be soooo stupid & thanks in advance

Richard

:wacko:

Hi Alex, thanks again for opening up your source !!

I?m afraid I?m new 2 php & sql, my old site onevideo.net using asp & access 

I guess its no biggie that I cant get ur site working, but the fact that my understanding is this flawed scares me a little?.

What have I done?

1. Stuck ?drako_catalog? in htdocs next to all of my other work in prog?s

2. Made a new DB named drako_db with phpMyAdmin and then imported form ?database.sql? that you provided..

What goes wrong?

Navigate to known page eg index ? get a blank page.. (its found but no output).. :o

What is wrong?..

Is it that I haven?t setup ur site to run on my localhost and it doesn?t know where to look for the database etc? but why aren?t I getting lost of error msg?s & instead a blank screen?

I think this is going 2 be a long few months!!

Sorry to be soooo stupid & thanks in advance

Richard

:wacko:

drako has only put in the sql, without any other information so all configuration values are missing,

import your standard oscommerce sql and then drop drakos ontop and it should work 75% the rest is setting up and filling the database. if you look on the list of installed constributions you could also use the standard sql and add the constribution sql`s to the database ;-)

john

Haha? doh? :P

Cheers for the replies.. ive added the edited config files and pulled across a database form a previous install of Osc.

Then I got an error, as it now couldn?t see on of the required tables associated with the ?who?s online, visitors? contribution. ? at least something?s awake ;)

So this is where I need 2 import the structure required by all of the cont?s. This is where u see how new I am 2 this again..

- do I use the Alex?s sql to create a new database and then in ?\mysql\data\? move the supplementary .MYI .frm .MYD .etc files created in the Drako folder to the database folder for the database I have my config.php files pointing 2?

I recon I have probably got this completely wrong and am missing the point of sql, but I have tried sql?ing the .sql file form drako over the top of the standard database but it comes up with errors eg:

MySQL said:

#1050 - Table 'address_book' already exists

Finally if I eventually get, or even if I already have got a complete database structure what should I expect to see.. at the moment I am back to having a blank screen? is this because I have not, as John said, got any configs in the db? If so how I go about knowing the correct values and adding them? ?

Sorry to be such a pain ? really do appreciate the help?

Humble, :rolleyes:

Rich @ Techex ltd

well if you would ask drako nicely, i am shure he will create a dump for you with out his customers, orders, adressbook entries, bla bla bla since a lot have problems getting it to run. the only problem i see is then there will be 100`s of (drako 100% copies)shop`s and all claim they did all the work themself.

it is easy to get it to run ,

all you need is to imprt the standard osc sql. the go trough the list of constributions. import the missing sql, as drako said copy your old config files (admin/catalog) and you should be ready to run. about the usertracking error you can i think comment it out in aplication top or look where it gives you the error.

john

Haha? doh?  :P

Cheers for the replies.. ive added the edited config files and pulled across a database form a previous install of Osc.

Then I got an error, as it now couldn?t see on of the required tables associated with the ?who?s online, visitors? contribution. ? at least something?s awake ;)

So this is where I need 2 import the structure required by all of the cont?s. This is where u see how new I am 2 this again..

- do I use the Alex?s sql to create a new database and then in ?\mysql\data\? move the supplementary .MYI .frm .MYD .etc files created in the Drako folder to the database folder for the database I have my config.php files pointing 2?

I recon I have probably got this completely wrong and am missing the point of sql, but I have tried sql?ing the .sql file form drako over the top of the standard database but it comes up with errors eg:

MySQL said:

#1050 - Table 'address_book' already exists

Finally if I eventually get, or even if I already have got a complete database structure what should I expect to see.. at the moment I am back to having a blank screen? is this because I have not, as John said, got any configs in the db? If so how I go about knowing the correct values and adding them? ?

Sorry to be such a pain ? really do appreciate the help?

Humble, :rolleyes:

Rich @ Techex ltd

u have to use a whole new database, and import in it my sql file. By doing this it adds all the table u need to the database.

Alternatively u can use this software for comparing your database to mine:

http://www.ems-hitech.com/mysqlutils/index.phtml#comparer

for using this one u need to have your database and a whole new database where to import mine sql file. The software compare the 2 table and create a sql file for modify your database and get it equal to mine :)

Bye

well if you would ask drako nicely, i am shure he will create a dump for you with out his customers, orders, adressbook entries, bla bla bla since a lot have problems getting it to run. the only problem i see is then there will be 100`s of (drako 100% copies)shop`s and all claim they did all the work themself.

all you need is to imprt the standard osc sql. the go trough the list of constributions. import the missing sql, as drako said copy your old config files (admin/catalog) and you should be ready to run. about the usertracking error you can i think comment it out in aplication top or look where it gives you the error.

john

exactly! I won't give away my graphics. I give away my site cause i've been helped a lot, so i decided to give back some effort.

Bye

Many Thx for the effort to get this to us and.

Quite a task getting your db to work with stock osc version it would have been nice if you included the drop tables also in the db.

And also reset the password for admin, so we could get to use it without hacking at the db to get a new one sorted, or am I missing something.

I will hack a little more if I get this working with a new image pack I will if you will allow release it for all to use.

Drako, a quick request could you plz in your admin on your site reinstall the language packs, this would not interfere with the site in any way, then reset the admin username and password to default, the one which b2bsuite comes with, then dump the db for us, with classified details removed, customers and so on, this would help a lot of people get to grips with the sql file.

People need to reinstall the language files and edit the db to use them otherwise and it is a bit much, also unless people have access to admin which is locked they are not able to reset languages to remove the errors on the site bit of a revolving door.

In any rd nice site, but the release of the package is not for the feint of heart and requires a lot of hacking to get goin.

there's no need for a contribution, cause made the middle part "scrolling" is not that difficult, but i've not implemented that cause i like it the way it is...

I am curious I spotted this and I would be very interested in how this could be done I have been wanting to do this for a while, but you never replied Drako plz enlighten us as this could help quite a lot. :unsure:

RobinsonDixon have you got this going, as you say it is simple could you plz send us a link to the site you did so we could have a see what it looks like raw.

And it isnt easy to get it going, if you do not know what you are doing, there is a lot of messing to get this working right, not anyones fault but comments like this are not helpfull, clear concise instructions to get this package goin would have helped. :angry:

Joker u are something like a spammer to me... about 4 post for saying the same thing: give me the damn site working....

I'll let u know this: i've saw your site, and it seems to me that u should be able to do the sql trick by yourself. I've released my site only for having the community have a look at the code, not for grab away my site.

If u really need to have it work just read the post, i've added a line where is explained how to compare the db to the standard osc db.

For the admin side just take a look ad the contrib, look at the isctruction and import the sql file thay say to.

Enough. Good Work.

P.S. I've no intention of releasing a package, a install or something. Claro?

Archived