• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Buy_Two_Module

That contribution worked perfectly with me but now don´t works and I dont know why. I only see that error message and I dont know how to fix it, I need help.

1030 - Got error 28 from storage engine

select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, s.status as specstat, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price, p.manufacturers_id from products p left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id=pd.products_id, products_attributes pa where p.products_id != pa.products_id and p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id!='2799' and p.products_tax_class_id='0' and (pd.products_name NOT LIKE '%d%e%P%a%r%e%d%e%e%m%v%i%d%r%o%' or pd.products_name NOT LIKE '%v%i%d%r%o%') order by rand(20797807) DESC limit 1

[TEP STOP]

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

The error message I told in the previous post disappeared and now I have that error message, I didn't made any change, so, I don't know why I see that error message instead of the bundle«two products for a special price».

That contribution is great and highly recommended, I need urgent help, please.

Here's the error message I see.

1114 - The table '' is full

select p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, s.status as specstat, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price, p.manufacturers_id from products p left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id left join products_description pd on p.products_id=pd.products_id, products_attributes pa where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id!='208' and p.products_tax_class_id='0' and (pd.products_name NOT LIKE '%:%:%H%e%a%v%y%M%e%t%a%l%:%:%.%' or pd.products_name NOT LIKE '%M%e%t%a%l%:%:%.%') order by rand(965584852) DESC limit 1

[TEP STOP]

Thanks in advance

• 6 months later...

Hello,

i had some trouble with the buy two module to add it to the shopping cart. I installed it a long time ago and it works fine, now i added sppc with price break and the buy two products won´t be added to the cart, only a blank product without price, id etc.

i think the error must in here:

function get_products() {

global $languages_id;

if (!is_array($this->contents)) return false;

$pf = new PriceFormatter;

$products_array = array();

reset($this->contents);

while (list($products_id, ) = each($this->contents)) {

/* disabled for sppc & price break

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_tax_class_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and ((pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "') or ((pd.language_id != '" . (int)$languages_id . "') and p.products_bundle_status='1'))");

if ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {

$prid = $products['products_id'];

$products_price = $products['products_price'];

*/

if ($products = $pf->loadProduct($products_id, $languages_id)) {

$products_price = $pf->computePrice($this->contents[$products_id]['qty']);

$products_array[] = array('id' => $products_id,

'name' => $products['products_name'],

'model' => $products['products_model'],

'image' => $products['products_image'],

'price' => $products_price,

'einkauf' => $products['products_einkauf'],

'quantity' => $this->contents[$products_id]['qty'],

'weight' => $products['products_weight'],

'final_price' => ($products_price + $this->attributes_price($products_id)),

'tax_class_id' => $products['products_tax_class_id'],

'attributes' => (isset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes']) ? $this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'] : ''));

}

}

return $products_array;

}

so anyone out that can help me or runs the two buy module with sppc & price break ?

bye

marco

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
ok, I looked into it again... and looked at the five priority options but they arent very clear.

Which one would select only products from the same catagory?

and also, what about the word matching? Is there something I could change in the sql statement?

Thankyou for your easlier reply, muchly appreciated.

pete

Bit of a long shot but worth a try.

This seems to be the correct place for talk about this module.

Has anyone got this working with Chemo`s SEO URL`s at all?

The images when clicked are not going to the right URL.