• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need to know if Anyone has this coded yet...

Exile_Admin

I'm wanting for the time being before I get my gateway to have my store basically do the following and I have no clue as to how to do this:

When customer goes to check out they enter CC info and Name, Addy, tele, etc..

When they submit the order I want a page to come up that will tell them their order will be processed within the next 24 hrs and the system then give me an invoice with their info on it so I can manually key in their order on my CC machine at my physical store.

Are there any modules that do this? If so, what are they, and where can I get them. This seems like it would be similar to MOTO processing but not sure. Thanks for any help that anyone can give me.

Credit card payment ,odule is already built in osCommerce. you just need to activate the module through Admin -> Modules -> Payment -> Credit Card

The credit card information is stored in the database and can be viewed through

Admin -> Orders

Yeah, I know it does that already but don't I have to have a payment gateway for that to work? I was under the impression that I needed to have one for that function to work properly. Until I get my gateway I can't process the order online completely. Or will it do what I'm wanting if I have no payment gateway installed?

As kagg said that is already built into OSC. It will store part of the credit card number and email your the remaining numbers so you can manually process the credit card.

A payment gateway is only needed if you want to remove the "manual" effort and make it automatic. i.e. the payment gateway will validate the credit card and charge it automatically.

Edited by bluepony

I'd rather be flying!