• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

downloads controller v

I have rebuilt my shop from scratch and this time installed the "Updated by Farrukh Saeed for MileStone MS 2.2" version of the downloads controller

I now get a different error on the orders page in Admin.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 0, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by limit 0, 20

I have ran the SQL file in the package.

any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
I have rebuilt my shop from scratch and this time installed the "Updated by Farrukh Saeed for MileStone MS 2.2" version of the downloads controller

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'limit 0, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by limit 0, 20

any ideas?

Hi,

I feel that you havent added a new order status called "Updated" in the orders_status table. Its mentioned in the readme file alongwith this contribution

If not then just insert the following lines of sql

INSERT INTO `orders_status` VALUES (4, 1, 'Updated');

INSERT INTO `orders_status` VALUES (4, 2, 'Aktualisiert');

INSERT INTO `orders_status` VALUES (4, 3, 'Actualizado');

Hope this helps.

any ideas?

Hi,

I feel that you havent added a new order status called "Updated" in the orders_status table. Its mentioned in the readme file alongwith this contribution

If not then just insert the following lines of sql

INSERT INTO `orders_status` VALUES (4, 1, 'Updated');

INSERT INTO `orders_status` VALUES (4, 2, 'Aktualisiert');

INSERT INTO `orders_status` VALUES (4, 3, 'Actualizado');

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Also do one thing

Your query is missing the end part (i.e after order by there should be o.orders_id)

From the query that you have posted it seems the query is missing something

Just change your query to this

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id

limit 0, 20

This will solve ur problem

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

After installation and atributed the product, everything seems working until I get the order to check out...

when I click on CHECK OUT button after select the "downloadable" product I got this sintax:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_get_configuration_key_value() (previously declared in catalog/includes/functions/downloads_controller.php:13) in /catalog/includes/functions/downloads_controller.php on line 13

I have checked on the forum about it... nothing..

Does anybody knows about this? I am lay on PHP..Please some heeeelp!

• 2 weeks later...

Me too...happens when I click on "Modules" in Admin (Payment and Shipping), here's the errors I get:

Call to undefined function: tep_get_free_charger() in includes/modules/payment/authorizenet.php on line 22

Call to undefined function: tep_get_free_shipper() in includes/modules/shipping/flat.php on line 23

One thread suggested commenting out the "tep_get_free..." but that just makes things uglier.

I am using osCommerce 2.2 MS2 (060817) + buySAFE

Downloads Controller v5.0

Edited by aliceaod