• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How Did You Hear About Us - Support

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great contrib! Found an error in the install instructions.

I was getting a dup entry error. Was as a result of running the same db "insert into" query twice.

in the install instructions it said. (create_account.php section)

Loof for: (around line 221)
     tep_db_perform(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK, $sql_data_array);

$address_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " set customers_default_address_id = '" . (int)$address_id . "' where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "'");

Add below:
//rmh referral start
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " (customers_info_id, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created, customers_info_source_id) values ('" . (int)$customer_id . "', '0', now(), '". (int)$source . "')");

if ($source == '9999') {
       tep_db_perform(TABLE_SOURCES_OTHER, array('customers_id' => (int)$customer_id, 'sources_other_name' => tep_db_input($source_other)));
     }
//rmh referral end

you should replace that line, not add code under it? So I believe that it should have been stated as such

Loof for: (around line 221)
           tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " (customers_info_id, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created) values ('" . (int)$customer_id . "', '0', now())");

AND REPLACE WITH

//rmh referral start
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_INFO . " (customers_info_id, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created, customers_info_source_id) values ('" . (int)$customer_id . "', '0', now(), '". (int)$source . "')");

if ($source == '9999') {
       tep_db_perform(TABLE_SOURCES_OTHER, array('customers_id' => (int)$customer_id, 'sources_other_name' => tep_db_input($source_other)));
     }
//rmh referral end

customers_info_id, customers_info_number_of_logons, customers_info_date_account_created was in 2 back to back queries. This could just be as a result of other contribs and having over written this file... I haven't checked a clean install of MS2.2.

I am fairly new to LAMP, so If mistaken Please correct me... other wise, I hope this helps any one else.

That is a common error for people who have preloaded stores with other contributions installed. The instructions given were for a clean version of MS2 as indicated in the installation instructions.

No Problem.  However, wouldn't you be better off knowing that the person is selecting the first one from the dropdown just because they are lazy? If you randomize it, your results will _look_ more correct, but because it is random, you won't have the information that you and I already know to be true.

Prior to Rand()

-----------------

AOL = 72%

Google = 12%

MSN = 2%

Yahoo = 14%

After Rand()

--------------

AOL = 24%

Google = 28%

MSN = 18%

Yahoo = 30%

See what I mean, because AOL is at the top, that number is artificially inflated due to laziness. However the other statistics were selected and at least have validity to them. After Rand() there is no validity for any statistic.  So, the real question to ask is if you are wanting valid data?  If so, I wouldn't recommend RAND(). If not, then just make up arbitrary numbers to report to your supervisor/superior/cohorts and don't even use the "how did you hear about us" contrib!

A better solution would be to store in a session the referring site from where they came, and compare a table of known referral values to the sources table and automatically have that selected if it is available.. otherwise have the "Please Select" option as the default.

Your thoughts?

What this means is that we need to have the first choice be the one for the lazy people. Something like "I don't remember" and then you can toss that data aside.

Then using visitor stats contribution you can look to see if you know and edit the data base accordingly. Easier if we could edit it in account edit.

I think for the ref= capture to be really complete it would have translate ref=2 to the name of the affiliate and also capture urls but the reports might get a bit messy with thousands of different urls from a single domain. I just use it as "how did you hear about us" as a back-up and/or confirmation when osc affiliate or visitor web stats doesn't capture the info for some reason.

The ultimite will be when there is integration/syncronization of "how did you hear about us", osc affiliate, and visitor web stats so we can have central reporting.

I have moved on from oscommerce to magento and no longer monitoring this site.

The display of sources in the pull-down list - both in Admin and Create Account - are sorted by A,B,C...

How do you sort them by ID?

L8r,

PopTheTop

Published osC Contributions:

- eCheck Payment Module v3.1

- Reviews in Product Display v2.0

- Fancier Invoice & Packingslip v6.1

- Admin Notes / Customer Notes v2.2

- Customer Zip & State Validation v2.2

- Search Box with Dropdown Category Menu v1.0

Pop your camper's top today!

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

The display of sources in the pull-down list - both in Admin and Create Account - are sorted by A,B,C...

How do you sort them by ID?

read:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=555167

instead of rand() or sources_name use s.sources_id

HTH

Thanks, that did the trick. But it was sources_id and not s.sources_id

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Ok, I have a new problem that I found with the latest release...

When you delete a customer's account who had chosen "Other" as their referral source, the referral source info in TABLE sources_other does not get deleted.

Is there any way to delete that info from TABLE sources_other if you delete the account that recorded it in there?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Ok, I have a new problem that I found with the latest release...

When you delete a customer's account who had chosen "Other" as their referral source, the referral source info in TABLE sources_other does not get deleted.

Is there any way to delete that info from TABLE sources_other if you delete the account that recorded it in there?

Sure.

add to admin/customers.php

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_SOURCES_OTHER . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "'");

Not to sound stupid, but where do I add that in the file?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i just installed this contribution. when a customer creates an account, the contribution shows up and the drop down menu works. you can create a site and in the admin in the customer info, on the right column it'll say where they were refered to.

i was wondering is there a way to control this contribution though? in the code i added the code for something in the reports.php and customers.php, so i figured something would show. interestingly enough, my stats and monthly sales reports don't show up anymore in the reports area of my admin. where'd they go?

-Nima

Forgive me, I am a newbie and I'm sorry in advance for my ignorance...but is there a kind soul out there that could help me install this contribution.

I have replaced the files that are supposed to be replaced. I have just started my store so this is all new to me...

Anyway when it comes to the SQL I am so confused.

I have logged into my cpanel, went to my SQL then went to my PHPadmin and taht's where I'm lost. What do i do? Where do i put it? And do i put that whole file there/ please help!! Thanks so much :) :)

Thank you in advance :)

kris10

Also now after installing this i get this error when i try to open my admin section:

"Warning: main(includes/classes/navigation_history.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/onestopt/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Warning: main(includes/classes/navigation_history.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/onestopt/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/onestopt/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126"

please someone help please *cries*

Also now after installing this i get this error when i try to open my admin section:

"Warning: main(includes/classes/navigation_history.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/onestopt/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Warning: main(includes/classes/navigation_history.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/onestopt/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/onestopt/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126"

please someone help please *cries*

Have you looked to see if that file is even there?

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Have you looked to see if that file is even there?

welll see... when it was there i got an error and so I deleted it... and the error went away but.. then a new one popped up. LOL... so then I put it back in, and so i just get that error.

Do you know how to do the SQL?? I think i if I would get that installed right everything will work fine... because I did the other thing right.

I backed the store up using that "backup" option in the admin, but i can't even get into my admin to do anything :( :( I feel so dumb being a newbie not knowing how to do this stuff I'm sorry :'(

1st off, I hope you did not modify any of those files that you replaced. If you did then you will break your store. If you did not and those files are virgin files from a clean install, then replacing them will be fine.

SQL install...

Open the SQL file and edit the following lines:

INSERT INTO sources VALUES (1, 'Google');
INSERT INTO sources VALUES (2, 'Yahoo!');
INSERT INTO sources VALUES (3, 'AOL');
INSERT INTO sources VALUES (4, 'MSN');
INSERT INTO sources VALUES (5, 'osCommerce');

Add all the default referrers you want, each with their own number ID. This is mine:

INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (1, '-------------------------');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (2, 'Google Search');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (3, 'MSN Search');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (4, 'Yahoo! Search');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (5, 'Word of Mouth');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (6, 'Banner Ad');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (7, '-------------------------');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (8, 'Popup Explorer (PUX)');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (9, 'Popup Times');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (10, 'osCommerce');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (11, 'phpBB Chat Forum');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (12, 'Other Chat Forum');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (13, 'Pop-the-top Chat Forum');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (14, '-------------------------');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (15, 'eBay Auction');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (16, 'Yahoo! Auction');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (17, 'Other Online Auction');
INSERT INTO `sources` VALUES (18, '------------------------------');

Go into MyphpAdmin

Choose your store's database on the left

Click on the SQL tab on the right at the top

Click on the BROWSE button and choose that SQL file from your hard drive

Then click on the GO button

Now it is installed into your database.

Edited by PopTheTop

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Thank you SOO much for your help.

By a "clean" osc, what do you mean? I just installed this about a week or two ago. I havn't had any customers yet because I'm still doing things. I dont think I've touched those files... and i haven't had any customers, just listed one item. So I should be okay right? What i did was went into my FTP and replaced all those files that came with the file.

As for the SQL. I just did what you told me to do. I did this before and got the same error. So i must have did it right but got the error. I got it again.

The error is:

Error

SQL-query:

# phpMyAdmin MySQL-Dump

# version 2.2.4-rc1

# http://phpwizard.net/phpMyAdmin/

# http://phpmyadmin.sourceforge.net/ (download page)

#

CREATE TABLE sources(

sources_id int NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT ,

sources_name varchar( 64 ) NOT NULL ,

PRIMARY KEY ( sources_id ) ,

KEY IDX_SOURCES_NAME( sources_name )

)

MySQL said:

#1050 - Table 'sources' already exists

What do i do?

Thanks again for your help, i really apreciate it! :)

OH and btw: I still get this error when I go to my admin www.onestoptrendshop.com/admin

this is the error even though the file DOES exist there:

Any suggestions?? thanks again :)

Edited by kris10ized

Okay ignore what i put above. It does work now if you go and try to make an account it does have the option to say where did you hear about us. So YAY it works

I still cannot log into my admin area though, why? I still get this error even though the file is there:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/navigation_history.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/onestopt/public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Here is the file, what is the problem on line 126? so confused:

<?php

/*

$Id: application_top.php,v 1.280 2003/07/12 09:38:07 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// start the timer for the page parse time log

define('PAGE_PARSE_START_TIME', microtime());

// set the level of error reporting

error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);

// check if register_globals is enabled.

// since this is a temporary measure this message is hardcoded. The requirement will be removed before 2.2 is finalized.

if (function_exists('ini_get')) {

ini_get('register_globals') or exit('FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!');

}

// Set the local configuration parameters - mainly for developers

if (file_exists('includes/local/configure.php')) include('includes/local/configure.php');

// include server parameters

require('includes/configure.php');

if (strlen(DB_SERVER) < 1) {

if (is_dir('install')) {

header('Location: install/index.php');

}

}

// define the project version

define('PROJECT_VERSION', 'osCommerce 2.2-MS2');

// set the type of request (secure or not)

$request_type = (getenv('HTTPS') == 'on') ? 'SSL' : 'NONSSL';

// set php_self in the local scope

if (!isset($PHP_SELF)) $PHP_SELF = $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['PHP_SELF'];

if ($request_type == 'NONSSL') {

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG);

} else {

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG);

}

// include the list of project filenames

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'filenames.php');

// include the list of project database tables

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'database_tables.php');

// customization for the design layout

define('BOX_WIDTH', 125); // how wide the boxes should be in pixels (default: 125)

// include the database functions

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'database.php');

// make a connection to the database... now

tep_db_connect() or die('Unable to connect to database server!');

// set the application parameters

$configuration_query = tep_db_query('select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from ' . TABLE_CONFIGURATION);

while ($configuration = tep_db_fetch_array($configuration_query)) {

define($configuration['cfgKey'], $configuration['cfgValue']);

}

// if gzip_compression is enabled, start to buffer the output

if ( (GZIP_COMPRESSION == 'true') && ($ext_zlib_loaded = extension_loaded('zlib')) && (PHP_VERSION >= '4') ) {

if (($ini_zlib_output_compression = (int)ini_get('zlib.output_compression')) < 1) {

if (PHP_VERSION >= '4.0.4') {

ob_start('ob_gzhandler');

} else {

include(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'gzip_compression.php');

ob_start();

ob_implicit_flush();

}

} else {

ini_set('zlib.output_compression_level', GZIP_LEVEL);

}

}

// set the HTTP GET parameters manually if search_engine_friendly_urls is enabled

if (SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS == 'true') {

if (strlen(getenv('PATH_INFO')) > 1) {

$GET_array = array();

$PHP_SELF = str_replace(getenv('PATH_INFO'), '', $PHP_SELF);

$vars = explode('/', substr(getenv('PATH_INFO'), 1));

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($vars); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (strpos($vars[$i], '[]')) {

$GET_array[substr($vars[$i], 0, -2)][] = $vars[$i+1];

} else {

$HTTP_GET_VARS[$vars[$i]] = $vars[$i+1];

}

$i++;

}

if (sizeof($GET_array) > 0) {

while (list($key, $value) = each($GET_array)) {

$HTTP_GET_VARS[$key] = $value;

}

}

}

}

// define general functions used application-wide

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'general.php');

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'html_output.php');

// set the cookie domain

$cookie_domain = (($request_type == 'NONSSL') ? HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN : HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN);

$cookie_path = (($request_type == 'NONSSL') ? HTTP_COOKIE_PATH : HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH);

// include cache functions if enabled

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') include(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'cache.php');

// include shopping cart class

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shopping_cart.php');

// include navigation history class

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'navigation_history.php');

// some code to solve compatibility issues

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'compatibility.php');

// check if sessions are supported, otherwise use the php3 compatible session class

if (!function_exists('session_start')) {

define('PHP_SESSION_NAME', 'osCsid');

define('PHP_SESSION_PATH', $cookie_path);

define('PHP_SESSION_DOMAIN', $cookie_domain);

define('PHP_SESSION_SAVE_PATH', SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY);

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'sessions.php');

}

// define how the session functions will be used

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'sessions.php');

// set the session name and save path

tep_session_name('osCsid');

tep_session_save_path(SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY);

// set the session cookie parameters

if (function_exists('session_set_cookie_params')) {

session_set_cookie_params(0, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain);

} elseif (function_exists('ini_set')) {

ini_set('session.cookie_lifetime', '0');

ini_set('session.cookie_path', $cookie_path);

ini_set('session.cookie_domain', $cookie_domain);

}

// set the session ID if it exists

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS[tep_session_name()])) {

tep_session_id($HTTP_POST_VARS[tep_session_name()]);

} elseif ( ($request_type == 'SSL') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()]) ) {

tep_session_id($HTTP_GET_VARS[tep_session_name()]);

}

// start the session

$session_started = false;

if (SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE == 'True') {

tep_setcookie('cookie_test', 'please_accept_for_session', time()+60*60*24*30, $cookie_path, $cookie_domain);

if (isset($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS['cookie_test'])) {

tep_session_start();

$session_started = true;

}

} elseif (SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS == 'True') {

$user_agent = strtolower(getenv('HTTP_USER_AGENT'));

$spider_flag = false;

if (tep_not_null($user_agent)) {

$spiders = file(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'spiders.txt');

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($spiders); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (tep_not_null($spiders[$i])) {

if (is_integer(strpos($user_agent, trim($spiders[$i])))) {

$spider_flag = true;

break;

}

}

}

}

if ($spider_flag == false) {

tep_session_start();

$session_started = true;

}

} else {

tep_session_start();

$session_started = true;

}

// set SID once, even if empty

$SID = (defined('SID') ? SID : '');

// verify the ssl_session_id if the feature is enabled

if ( ($request_type == 'SSL') && (SESSION_CHECK_SSL_SESSION_ID == 'True') && (ENABLE_SSL == true) && ($session_started == true) ) {

$ssl_session_id = getenv('SSL_SESSION_ID');

if (!tep_session_is_registered('SSL_SESSION_ID')) {

$SESSION_SSL_ID = $ssl_session_id;

tep_session_register('SESSION_SSL_ID');

}

if ($SESSION_SSL_ID != $ssl_session_id) {

tep_session_destroy();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SSL_CHECK));

}

}

// verify the browser user agent if the feature is enabled

if (SESSION_CHECK_USER_AGENT == 'True') {

$http_user_agent = getenv('HTTP_USER_AGENT');

if (!tep_session_is_registered('SESSION_USER_AGENT')) {

$SESSION_USER_AGENT = $http_user_agent;

tep_session_register('SESSION_USER_AGENT');

}

if ($SESSION_USER_AGENT != $http_user_agent) {

tep_session_destroy();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN));

}

}

// verify the IP address if the feature is enabled

if (SESSION_CHECK_IP_ADDRESS == 'True') {

$ip_address = tep_get_ip_address();

if (!tep_session_is_registered('SESSION_IP_ADDRESS')) {

$SESSION_IP_ADDRESS = $ip_address;

tep_session_register('SESSION_IP_ADDRESS');

}

if ($SESSION_IP_ADDRESS != $ip_address) {

tep_session_destroy();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN));

}

}

// create the shopping cart & fix the cart if necesary

if (tep_session_is_registered('cart') && is_object($cart)) {

if (PHP_VERSION < 4) {

$broken_cart = $cart;

$cart = new shoppingCart;

$cart->unserialize($broken_cart);

}

} else {

tep_session_register('cart');

$cart = new shoppingCart;

}

// include currencies class and create an instance

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

// include the mail classes

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'mime.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'email.php');

// set the language

if (!tep_session_is_registered('language') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['language'])) {

if (!tep_session_is_registered('language')) {

tep_session_register('language');

tep_session_register('languages_id');

}

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'language.php');

$lng = new language();

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['language'])) {

$lng->set_language($HTTP_GET_VARS['language']);

} else {

$lng->get_browser_language();

}

$language = $lng->language['directory'];

$languages_id = $lng->language['id'];

}

// include the language translations

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '.php');

// currency

if (!tep_session_is_registered('currency') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency']) || ( (USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') && (LANGUAGE_CURRENCY != $currency) ) ) {

if (!tep_session_is_registered('currency')) tep_session_register('currency');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'])) {

if (!$currency = tep_currency_exists($HTTP_GET_VARS['currency'])) $currency = (USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') ? LANGUAGE_CURRENCY : DEFAULT_CURRENCY;

} else {

$currency = (USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY == 'true') ? LANGUAGE_CURRENCY : DEFAULT_CURRENCY;

}

}

// navigation history

if (tep_session_is_registered('navigation')) {

if (PHP_VERSION < 4) {

$broken_navigation = $navigation;

$navigation = new navigationHistory;

$navigation->unserialize($broken_navigation);

}

} else {

tep_session_register('navigation');

$navigation = new navigationHistory;

}

$navigation->add_current_page();

// Shopping cart actions

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'])) {

// redirect the customer to a friendly cookie-must-be-enabled page if cookies are disabled

if ($session_started == false) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_COOKIE_USAGE));

}

if (DISPLAY_CART == 'true') {

$goto = FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART;

$parameters = array('action', 'cPath', 'products_id', 'pid');

} else {

$goto = basename($PHP_SELF);

if ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] == 'buy_now') {

$parameters = array('action', 'pid', 'products_id');

} else {

$parameters = array('action', 'pid');

}

}

switch ($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) {

// customer wants to update the product quantity in their shopping cart

case 'update_product' : for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']); $i<$n; $i++) {

if (in_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i], (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_delete']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_delete'] : array()))) {

$cart->remove($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]);

} else {

if (PHP_VERSION < 4) {

// if PHP3, make correction for lack of multidimensional array.

reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);

while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

if (is_array($value)) {

while (list($key2, $value2) = each($value)) {

if (ereg ("(.*)\]\[(.*)", $key2, $var)) {

$id2[$var[1]][$var[2]] = $value2;

}

}

}

}

$attributes = ($id2[$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]]) ? $id2[$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]] : '';

} else {

$attributes = ($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]]) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]] : '';

}

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i], $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_quantity'][$i], $attributes, false);

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));

break;

// customer adds a product from the products page

case 'add_product' : if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))+1, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

}

break;

// performed by the 'buy now' button in product listings and review page

case 'buy_now' : if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {

if (tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']));

} else {

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])+1);

}

}

break;

case 'notify' : if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {

$notify = $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'];

} elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['notify'])) {

$notify = $HTTP_GET_VARS['notify'];

} elseif (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'])) {

$notify = $HTTP_POST_VARS['notify'];

} else {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'notify'))));

}

if (!is_array($notify)) $notify = array($notify);

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($notify); $i<$n; $i++) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $notify[$i] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['count'] < 1) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " (products_id, customers_id, date_added) values ('" . $notify[$i] . "', '" . $customer_id . "', now())");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'notify'))));

} else {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

break;

case 'notify_remove' : if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['count'] > 0) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_NOTIFICATIONS . " where products_id = '" . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))));

} else {

$navigation->set_snapshot();

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'));

}

break;

case 'cust_order' : if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])) {

if (tep_has_product_attributes($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])) {

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pid']));

} else {

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'], $cart->get_quantity($HTTP_GET_VARS['pid'])+1);

}

}

break;

}

}

//rmh referral start

// set the referral id

if (!tep_session_is_registered('referral_id') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['ref'])) {

if (!tep_session_is_registered('referral_id') && !tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

tep_session_register('referral_id');

}

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['ref']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['ref'])) {

$referral_id = $HTTP_GET_VARS['ref'];

} else {

$referral_id = '';

}

}

//rmh referral end

// include the who's online functions

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'whos_online.php');

tep_update_whos_online();

// include the password crypto functions

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'password_funcs.php');

// include validation functions (right now only email address)

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'validations.php');

// split-page-results

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'split_page_results.php');

// infobox

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'boxes.php');

// auto activate and expire banners

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'banner.php');

tep_activate_banners();

tep_expire_banners();

// auto expire special products

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'specials.php');

tep_expire_specials();

// calculate category path

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'])) {

$cPath = $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'];

} elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

$cPath = tep_get_product_path($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);

} else {

$cPath = '';

}

if (tep_not_null($cPath)) {

$cPath_array = tep_parse_category_path($cPath);

$cPath = implode('_', $cPath_array);

$current_category_id = $cPath_array[(sizeof($cPath_array)-1)];

} else {

$current_category_id = 0;

}

// include the breadcrumb class and start the breadcrumb trail

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'breadcrumb.php');

$breadcrumb = new breadcrumb;

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_TOP, HTTP_SERVER);

$breadcrumb->add(HEADER_TITLE_CATALOG, tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT));

// add category names or the manufacturer name to the breadcrumb trail

if (isset($cPath_array)) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cPath_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select categories_name from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$cPath_array[$i] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($categories_query) > 0) {

$categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);

$breadcrumb->add($categories['categories_name'], tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' . implode('_', array_slice($cPath_array, 0, ($i+1)))));

} else {

break;

}

}

} elseif (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($manufacturers_query)) {

$manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query);

$breadcrumb->add($manufacturers['manufacturers_name'], tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

}

}

// add the products model to the breadcrumb trail

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'])) {

$model_query = tep_db_query("select products_model from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($model_query)) {

$model = tep_db_fetch_array($model_query);

$breadcrumb->add($model['products_model'], tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&products_id=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']));

}

}

// initialize the message stack for output messages

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'message_stack.php');

$messageStack = new messageStack;

// set which precautions should be checked

define('WARN_INSTALL_EXISTENCE', 'true');

define('WARN_CONFIG_WRITEABLE', 'true');

define('WARN_SESSION_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE', 'true');

define('WARN_SESSION_AUTO_START', 'true');

define('WARN_DOWNLOAD_DIRECTORY_NOT_READABLE', 'true');

?>

kRisteN, it is telling you that the file, navigation_history.php, is not in your /includes/classes folder. Did you remove that file and if so, why?

Please do not post your whole file. Especially when it states the problem as being on line number 126. All you had to do is post that line.

Also... PLEASE use the provided buttons to enter your code inside [ code ] and [/ code ]

Pasting your code into the body of a message without doing that will not display it correctly. Plus, it is easier for others to read it.

If you do not see it, then click on the MORE OPTIONS button below the reply text box.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

Aww I am so sorry... :( :( I didnt know about the code thing... I'm very very sorry.

Umm i'm not sure which line is line number 126 how do you find that out?

And no i didnt delete the file. It's still there. In fact I downloaded the thing again and replaced it just to make sure there were no errors. I have all the files i"m supposed to. And I mean the "how did you hear about us" works fine...it's just i get that error and cannot log into the admin :( how do i find line 126 and i will try to find out whats wrong...

Or i can email you and send you the whole thing.

Thank you for being so helpful and patient, I know helping newbies has to be frustrating but i really apreciate it!

kRisteN, it is telling you that the file, navigation_history.php, is not in your /includes/classes folder. Did you remove that file and if so, why?

Please do not post your whole file. Especially when it states the problem as being on line number 126. All you had to do is post that line.

Also... PLEASE use the provided buttons to enter your code inside [ code ] and [/ code ]

Pasting your code into the body of a message without doing that will not display it correctly. Plus, it is easier for others to read it.

If you do not see it, then click on the MORE OPTIONS button below the reply text box.

Aww I am so sorry... :( :( I didnt know about the code thing... I'm very very sorry.

And no i didnt delete the file. It's still there. In fact I downloaded the thing again and replaced it just to make sure there were no errors. I have all the files i"m supposed to. And I mean the "how did you hear about us" works fine...it's just i get that error and cannot log into the admin :( how do i find line 126 and i will try to find out whats wrong...

Or i can email you and send you the whole thing.

Thank you for being so helpful and patient, I know helping newbies has to be frustrating but i really apreciate it!

That's fine, just letting you know.

LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL

I'm sorry, just had to laugh at that one. Think about it...

If that file IS in the correct folder on the server, then check its permissions and make sure the cart has the correct access to it. Like the error is telling you, it can not find it or it is not there.

L8r,

PopTheTop

It's a popup thing...

You wouldn't understand

I just dont get what i am supposed to do. I installed the contrib right finally haha.... but it works now and you can use the "how did you hear about is" the ONLY problem is that error that won't let me into the ADMIN area. I can't add items, I can't do anything :( :( i can't check the cart to see if it has the correct acccess to it... cuz i can't get into the admin, is there a file i can add in my FTP or something? I dont know...im new at this and have no idea relaly how PHP works etc :'( :'(

That's fine, just letting you know.

LOL  :lol:  LOL  :lol:  LOL

I'm sorry, just had to laugh at that one. Think about it...

If that file IS in the correct folder on the server, then check its permissions and make sure the cart has the correct access to it. Like the error is telling you, it can not find it or it is not there.