• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes

pym

I can't get my "product attributes" set up in Easy Populate, can anyone help me?

Is this right? Under the following column headings? :

v_attribute_options_id_1 : 1

v_attribute_options_name_1_1: Colour/Size etc

v_attribute_values_id_1_1: Red

v_attribute_values_price_1_1: +in addition to what the original product costs

v_attribute_values_name_1_1_1: What goes here?

I know that its something simple, but I've tried all sorts of variations and its not working... I have a lot of products all with different attributes, and its a lot quicker (supposedy) through easypopulate, than through admin.

Thanks

:unsure:

how many attributes do you have to add? it is not necessarily easier via easy populate.

did you download a text file from the admin section? the best thing to do is go in and add one product manually, then download the file and see what it looks like.

also, i would suggest that rather than creating a new thread, that you go to the end of the current easy populate thread and add it there, as there are lots who have that one marked if someone posts to it they read it. i just happened to come across this one.

also, no double posts, it clutters up the forum and makes it so others dont want to respond to those who go against the forum rules.

Edited by Mibble

I have about 3000 products, and need to add various colours to certain products. I'm selling stationery, so things like pens/bins/paper etc, need colours.

What would you recommend to be easier than easypopulate?

I will post this at the end of a thread too...

Thanks