• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] Total B2B

hozone

I have Total B2B installed along with few other contributions and when tried to add Quantity Price Break, I noticed many of the codes that need to be modified have already been changed by TotalB2B.

I am mainly looking to implement quantity blocks so users have to order a minimum quantity of the product.

Perhaps you can use the one from Separate Pricing Per Customer (SPPC). My understanding is that the basis of Total B2B was an older version of SPPC, so perhaps?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I am not sure if this is possible with your contribution(s) but what I would like is a contrib that allows a cost price entered for each product and then any number of per category % added to the cost price that only displays to customers of a certain group.

e.g.

Cost: $100

Group A: cost + 5% = $105

Group B: cost + 10% = $110

Each category could have its own seperate percentage applied to it, so category 1 has the percentages of 5%, 10%, 15% applied to it while category 2 has the percentages of 2%, 6% and 10% applied.

Hello!

This is exactly what I need. Please can I have the link to download the cotribution "Total B2B "

Thank you

I am not sure if this is possible with your contribution(s) but what I would like is a contrib that allows a cost price entered for each product and then any number of per category % added to the cost price that only displays to customers of a certain group.

e.g.

Cost: $100

Group A: cost + 5% = $105

Group B: cost + 10% = $110

Each category could have its own seperate percentage applied to it, so category 1 has the percentages of 5%, 10%, 15% applied to it while category 2 has the percentages of 2%, 6% and 10% applied.

I know this sounds complicated and I hope I have explained it alright but it is a feature I'd like to add.

Hello THX!

please can you give me the link to download the contribution which do that (TotalB2B). I visit the following link http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1673/. The probleme is that there the package contain only one file which is "readme"; I don't know how to obtain other files.

Thank you

SVMJ

• 1 month later...

Hi ...

I have istalled TotalB2B 1.2e...

and got this in the subcategories....

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '19'

[TEP STOP]

So any help...

I tried to find solution... but it seems that after installing totalB2B... all lines are changed so I did not find the solution in this forum

Edited by Nightbird

• 3 months later...

Hi people:

I install TotalB2B in a clean OSC and every thing work correctly except for a problem...

When I add more quantity for a single product... In Checkout_confirmation... the system only calculate one. Example:

2 x product: 18.80€

Subtotal: 9.40€

UPS: 10.00€

Total: 19.40€

With one product, or different products, everything is correct.

Thanks for your help...

• 6 months later...

I installed B2B it works perfectly now I want to do the following:

When the client registers I want a drop down list for state then depending on which state they chose they get automatically allocated to a group.

I can do the drop down box easy enough but I am a bit lost on the rest help would be great! Thanks

anyone have a sql file that does the reverse of the file that this contribution says to run on the phpadmin.. i couldnt get this contribution to work and now i want my database back the way it was..

thanks

Try

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '17'

]

Terra

i am having the same problem.. thanks for replying to that guy... where do i put what you typed out?

here are my errors

This one i get when i click Groups on the admin panel:

1054 - Unknown column 'g.customers_groups_price' in 'field list'

select g.customers_groups_id, g.customers_groups_name, g.customers_groups_discount, g.customers_groups_price from customers_groups g order by g.customers_groups_id ASC limit 0, 20

[TEP STOP]

This one i click a product (which are only shows on the index right now because the other pages have errors)

Product

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_xppp_getproductprice() in /home/content/t/i/n/tinygiants/html/product_info.php on line 83

this i get when i click BOX_CONFIGURATION_ADMINISTRATORS in the the admin configuration section

1146 - Table 'tinygiantsMYSQL.TABLE_ADMINISTRATORS' doesn't exist

select id, user_name from TABLE_ADMINISTRATORS order by user_name

[TEP STOP]

this i get at the end of a category tree

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '79'

[TEP STOP]

I got this error to go away..

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_xppp_getproductprice() in /home/content/t/i/n/tinygiants/html/product_info.php on line 83

seems the 1054 error is the problem.. any thoughts?.. or anyone still on this thread?

okay now about 5 hours later i've manually added all the code changes.. and i have the 1054 error everywhere that a product would be shown..

i really could use some help

i jsut tried to re import the sql file on phpmyadmin

and here is the error i got

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_discount DECIMAL( 8, 2 ) DEFAULT '-0' NOT NULL ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'customers_discount'

I was able to get this error to go away....but

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '79'

[TEP STOP]

now this error is in its place

select g.customers_groups_id, g.customers_groups_name, g.customers_groups_discount, g.customers_groups_price from customers_groups g order by g.customers_groups_id ASC limit 0, 20

[TEP STOP]

i got the first error to go away with the 1054 fix contribution

New Products

select g.customers_groups_price from customers_groups g inner join customers c on g.customers_groups_id = c.customers_groups_id and c.customers_id = '3'

I just tried installing TotalB2B and have been struggling with it all day.. litterally like 6+ hours! and i'm getting to my whits end.

my site www.tinygiantclothing.com

pretty much anywhere a product would be displayed is having this error.. which leaves me to believe it might be in the index.php file or the products_info.php but thats just a guess.. I'm a follow directions sort of programmer :( so if someone could give me a hand i would really appreciate it .

if its not in those files i would think it could be a sql thing.. but thats beyond me too.. b2b came with a sql file to upload.. that i did upload yesterday.. but when i tried to re upload it today after re installing and hand code changing on all the files it gave me an error saying

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE customers ADD customers_discount DECIMAL( 8, 2 ) DEFAULT '-0' NOT NULL ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'customers_discount'

you have no idea how much it would mean to me to get this fixed so i can go take a nap or something lol my eyes are buggin

i have fixed all the errors i had before but now have a new one.. i was mentioned in the thread a bunch of times and addressed..

it was addressed in post 69

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...st&p=440914

i have no idea what it means to controll every call to function display_price ,there will be 3 arguments, the first one must be the products ID

what does that mean.. or better yet how do i acomplish it.

spirits lifting :)

figured out that missing $listing['products_id'] thing :)

thanks .. took me a while to figure out what that meant :)

now everything is working smoothly .. except.. nothing shows for products on my main page

okay.. i have it the way i want it .. just one thing that isnt working..

in he admin pannel under groups.. when i click to delete a group.. it gives me some italian or something saying are you sure you want to delete .. but there are no buttons to confirm deleting the group....

also

I see where i can create groups but how do i add customers to the groups?

I have been just doing a Manu Discount and doing it per person.. is that the way its supposed to work?

i tried another grouping script like this a while back and it gave me the option of what group to put the customers in in the edit section of the customers in the admin..

thanks!

I'm stoked that i have this working .. took a LOOOOOOONg time to get it working .. about 10-11 hours of sifting through the code and fixing errors via searches and google lol

found the fix for that groups issue..

some of the sections that need adding/replacing were started and finished with a different code .. instead of the //totalb2b start they were like <----totalb2b start---->

they ended up getting overlooked :-P

• 2 months later...