• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] Total B2B

hozone

There are three calls for display_price in product_info.php

As far as i can see they are all formatted with products_id first.

This file is the original from the B2B release.. so no other contributions is added to it.

since everyone does'nt seem to get this error, is it depending on something else than the installation? as for example PEBKAC.....

display_price($product_info['products_id'], $product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

display_price($product_info['products_id'], $products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

display_price($product_info['products_id'], $product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price_nodiscount($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@enmi

please check products_info.php

all the calls to display_price should have as first parameters the products_id.

I Have the same problem

Warning: Missing argument 3 for display_price() in /home/andinos/public_html/store/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 72

I red this tread but I could not fin any solution.

Can somebody who already fixed this issue, give us some solution

Thanks.

Hi there!

I'm having a small problem with this great contribution.

When standing on the front page everything is perfect, but when you enter a product the price suddently changes and it says "25" in all the products.

It somehow uses the VAT as price - When I remove VAT from the product,

the price goes to "0".

If you then add the product to the cart it shows the price again...

Wierd eh? I've been trying to add this contri all day and I've started over like 4 times now, so was hoping someone had an idea to what could be the issue here? :)

Thank you!

KroxX

BTW, these are the other hacks I've installed:

STS, 6PIC, ProductCost, QTPro, PWA.

I figured it out!

Was the:

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

that needed to be replaced by:

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_id'], $product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

in product_info.php :)

Cheers,

KroxX

Something I am very interested in is to allow people to see how much discount they are getting (eg. showing the original price on the page aswell).

Anyone who can help me with that? :)

Thank you,

KroxX

Great contrib I have a heavily modified OsC ms2.2 but went through the manual patch andgot it all running but I have one small issue , I can't activate deactivate customers. clicking on red/green buttons does nothing. phpMyAdmin shows the database does not change value on customer status.

been through and double checked all mods and can't find why

Can anyone point me to the code that might be problem

Ta in advance

I Have the same problem

Warning: Missing argument 3 for display_price() in /home/andinos/public_html/store/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 72

Thanks.

ok problem solved

missing argument is because it is waiting for 3 parameters, but only it is geeting 2... so to fix that, you have to add after a generic expression (wherever you find it, trouth in this case product_info.php)

display_price( wherever you find that

the falowing:

$product_info['products_id'],

imediatly fallowed by the anothesr tow parmeters.

for example:

$products_price_slave = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_id'], $new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($attributes_values['products_tax_class_id'])); :)

Hi,

I have I think a small problem with this module, I wil start at the begin.

I have placed a clean OSC on the server, than I installed the modulle RMA returns.

This installation was succesful. Then I started at the B2B 1.2d so there war some small problems that i have solved but I have one problem that I cannot find.

I have set the TAX % at 19 so when I place a product in the shop and the price is 10 + TAX there need to be show 11.90 wright. So when I look at the site I will see there is a product with that price its correct.

Butt when I scroll down to new products of the month the product has a price of 710.60

I have re-installed the product-new.php file for several times butt this problem stay, could anybody help me with this.......

If u would like to see what I mean pleace look at http://www.quickspot.be/

hope to hear ASAP something

Hello B2B Users

Thank you for this nice Contrib. I installed this Contrib (b2b 1.2b) already a view month ago for my wholesale shop. I could not use it because in the email confirmation to the clients, the products are always displayed with a wrong amount or 0.00 amount. The total amount and shipping cost are right. In shop and the invoice everything displayed right.

Can somebody tell me where I can find or have to change the wrong code. I already spend one night for this but without success.

Thanks a lot

Sonja

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, and thanks HOZONE for contribution :thumbsup:

I have a question...

I need show discount for customer only in checkout_confirmation, next to "Subtotal". And i cant hide customers discounts in others pages like product_info or shopping_cart (i need always show real price in that pages).

I change display_price by display_price_nodiscount, but dont work. Show ireal prices.

can someone give me a clue?

Thanks and sorry my english :blush: (i' m spanish)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I Have the same problem

Thanks.

Don't know if this will help but on my installation of this mod two files were not properly uploaded:

new_products.php

and

product_listing.php

both in catalog/includes/modules/

The function to display prices was not being fed the correct parameters because these files were not updated.

Hope this helps someone..

regards,

Jimmuk

Edited by jimmuk

Hello everyone, I have a quick question before I add or don't add this, what seems like the perfect contribution for me.

Does the Total B2B work well product attributes options?

See link of available options (product attributes) that I provide on my site:

http://vehicularmotion.com/product_info.php?products_id=160

If yes I will start on the mod tonight.

Thanks to anybodies quick reply.

• 1 month later...

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '17'

[TEP STOP]

Just installed totalB2B 1.2e on a fresh MS2 install and I am getting this when I click on any of the lowest level categories. This is my second attempt at this contrib, with same results. What am I missing?

• 1 month later...
1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '17'

[TEP STOP]

Just installed totalB2B 1.2e on a fresh MS2 install and I am getting this when I click on any of the lowest level categories. This is my second attempt at this contrib, with same results. What am I missing?

Try

select count(distinct p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '17'

]

Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Hello everyone, I have a quick question before I add or don't add this, what seems like the perfect contribution for me.

Does the Total B2B work well product attributes options?

See link of available options (product attributes) that I provide on my site:

http://vehicularmotion.com/product_info.php?products_id=160

If yes I will start on the mod tonight.

Thanks to anybodies quick reply.

hello how did you add the nice search feature next to the header? is there any contribution?

I have installed Total B2B -

but have a problem :

when you create a new account.

once you are finished it takes you back to the login page

and requires that you login.

Is there any way to make it so that users don't have to login again.

I figure this has to do with the authentication process.

If i set 'New Customer Enable' to false then new customers are '0' until i enable them from the admin

If I set it to true they are automatically enabled, but they still have to login again after signing up.

Is there a way to fix this, or to disable the authentication check altogether?

[edit: i disabled the authentication check, but it still makes new users login again after signup)

Edited by swodirge

• 1 month later...
I have installed Total B2B -

but have a problem :

when you create a new account.

once you are finished it takes you back to the login page

and requires that you login.

Is there any way to make it so that users don't have to login again.

create_account_success.php

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT_SUCCESS);

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1);
  $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2);

//TotalB2B start
  //tep_session_unregister('customer_id');
  //tep_session_unregister('customer_default_address_id');
  //tep_session_unregister('customer_first_name');
  //tep_session_unregister('customer_country_id');
  //tep_session_unregister('customer_zone_id');
  //tep_session_unregister('comments');
  //$cart->reset();
  //TotalB2B end

if (sizeof($navigation->snapshot) > 0) {
 $origin_href = tep_href_link($navigation->snapshot['page'], tep_array_to_string($navigation->snapshot['get'], array(tep_session_name())), $navigation->snapshot['mode']);
 $navigation->clear_snapshot();
  } else {
 $origin_href = tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT);
  }

$content = CONTENT_CREATE_ACCOUNT_SUCCESS;

?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Great contrib, but really need price breaks...

Anyone done this?

Have looked thru forum and can find no satisfactory answer

All help gratefully received.

Ian

Hi, has anyone tried quantity price break contribution with total B2B? I have Total B2B installed along with few other contributions and when tried to add Quantity Price Break, I noticed many of the codes that need to be modified have already been changed by TotalB2B.

I am mainly looking to implement quantity blocks so users have to order a minimum quantity of the product.

Thanks