osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] Total B2B

hozone

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info. This should help. Would I make the change in all files or just the product_info.php file?

As you described it only in product_info.php but you should just check if the display_price() function is used anywhere else also with this contrib. If that is the case make sure the productid is added as first parameter.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Can anybody tell me how to prevent one group of items (such as a gift certificates) from being discounted for my wholesale group. They may be purchaced by anyone but their value must stay the same no matter who is logged in.

I am also trying to figure out how to give a price break like this:

Item = $18.00

similar item = $18.00

when purchased together each one would be $15.00

I would like this to be true if any number (more that 1) of these same or similar items are purchased at once.

James Tomasello

I have installed the contrib, but I am having problems where in my ADMIN I only see TotalB2B under configuration and once I click it it's empty??? Any suggestions??? Am I supposed to get it somewhere else? I am also using STS on MS2.

HELP PLEASE! :-)

Thanks in advance!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,

Dr. DK

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

is it possible to be switch during registration as austria on price 2 and during registration as switzerland on price 3 and so on...

an maybe is it possible to switch on price xx if i changend the language from default to xx

(default price = 1 , default language = german , if i change to austria then switch default price 1 to price 2)

Thank you to everyone

olli

hi,

i just tried to update from 1.2b to 1.4

i have the following mods:

ship2pay_1.5 (so my groups settings wont work right in Version 1.4)

ship in cart 1 alpha

and there is the prop now in version 1.4 with this mods.

in ship in cart1 shows me an error if the customer is not in the default group: include/functions/general on line 42 :

return htmlspecialchars($string);

Does anybody ve an idea what can i do? Please help me....

thanx Oliver

as soon as i want to add an item to the shoppingcart it gives me the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_xppp_getproductprice() in /var/www/html/product_info.php on line 78

can anyone help me with that?

How long did it take for you guys to install this mod?

I started to install it but gave it up, I've got a heavily modded shop and just got errors. Is there any plans to make a more user friendly install sheet?

as soon as i want to add an item to the shoppingcart it gives me the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_xppp_getproductprice() in /var/www/html/product_info.php on line 78

can anyone help me with that?

Have you added

//TotalB2B start
 function tep_xppp_getmaxprices() {
   //max prices per product
return 10;
 }

function tep_xppp_getpricesnum() {
$prices_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'XPRICES_NUM'");
   $prices = tep_db_fetch_array($prices_query);
return $prices['configuration_value'];
 }

function tep_xppp_getpricelist($ts) {
$prices_num = tep_xppp_getpricesnum();
   for ($i=2; $i<=$prices_num; $i++) {
  if ($ts != NULL) $price_list .= $ts . ".products_price_" . $i . ",";
  else $price_list .= "products_price_" . $i . ",";
   }
if ($ts != NULL) $price_list .= $ts . ".products_price";
else $price_list .= "products_price";
return $price_list;
 }

function tep_xppp_getproductprice($products_id) {
   global $customer_id;
   $customer_query = tep_db_query("select g.customers_groups_price from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " g inner join  " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS  . " c on g.customers_groups_id = c.customers_groups_id and c.customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
   $customer_query_result = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_query);
   $customer_price = $customer_query_result['customers_groups_price'];
$products_price_list = tep_xppp_getpricelist("");
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, " . $products_price_list . "  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . $products_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);
   if ($product_info['products_price_' . $customer_price] == NULL) {
       $product_info['products_price_' . $customer_price] = $product_info['products_price'];
   }
   if ((int)$customer_price != 1) {
      $product_info['products_price'] = $product_info['products_price_' . $customer_price];
   }
return $product_info['products_price'];
 }
 //TotalB2B end

to your catalog/includes/functions/general.php ?

• 2 weeks later...

I installed Total B2B in a fresh install and get the following or similar message in several areas of the admin section such as Customers>Orders, Customers>Manu Discount, Reports>Products Purchased, Reports>Customers, Reports>Products Purchased, Reports>Customers Orders Total

What did I do wrong? I am very new at MySQL and would appreciate some advice.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_groups_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

I installed Total B2B in a fresh install and get the following or similar message in several areas of the admin section such as Customers>Orders, Customers>Manu Discount, Reports>Products Purchased, Reports>Customers, Reports>Products Purchased, Reports>Customers Orders Total

What did I do wrong? I am very new at MySQL and would appreciate some advice.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select o.orders_id, o.customers_name, o.customers_groups_id, o.payment_method, o.date_purchased, o.last_modified, o.currency, o.currency_value, s.orders_status_name, ot.text as order_total from orders o left join orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total' order by o.orders_id DESC limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

several version of MYSQL doesn't support the sintax LIMIT -20, 20

to fix there are 2 way:

1) uprade mysql

2) just REPLACE LIMIT $value_page_start, $per_page (or other variables names) with LIMIT $per_page . so that u will have 1 variable.

:thumbsup:

osCommerce Italia support: http://www.oscommerceitalia.com

several version of MYSQL doesn't support the sintax LIMIT -20, 20

to fix there are 2 way:

1) uprade mysql

2) just REPLACE  LIMIT $value_page_start, $per_page (or other variables names) with LIMIT $per_page . so that u will have 1 variable.

Where do i do that? Which page? I have searched the pages in Total B2B and cannot find that text. I am new to php and Mysql.

unfortunatly this contribution has no longer downlodable, cause i make uncorrect references to oscommerceitalia.com in readme files of this contribution.

does someone of you know where can i find the rules to write contributions Readme files?

i've to rewrite it, and then i'll repost the cotribution

thank you all

• 2 weeks later...
this contribution is again in downloads @ this link:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3613

I'm sooo glad it's back again..thanks

I wanted to download/install it but it was gone..

Before starting with installation I have some questions:

Will it work correctly?

I have these contributions installed on standard ms2 :

* Credit Class & Gift Voucher

* POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE

* Purchase Without Account

* Anti Robot Registration Validation

* and some others...

THanks again

?,???`???,?? God must love stupid people, he made so many ??,???`???,?

I'm sooo glad it's back again..thanks

I wanted to download/install it but it was gone..

Before starting with installation I have some questions:

Will it work correctly?

I have these contributions installed on standard ms2 :

* Credit Class & Gift Voucher

* POINTS AND REWARDS MODULE

* Purchase Without Account

* Anti Robot Registration Validation

* and some others...

THanks again

thanks to u.

i suppose it can work with the cntribution u tell me, without big problems, but i don'tknow all the contributions you ask me, so i can't be sure of this.

anyway, i think with a little coding it can works! B)

good luck :thumbsup:

Hi

The conribution Total B2B is working fine on my test site. No problems there.

But in my shop, I have two diffrent types of discount calulations.

The first is the standard from the Total B2B contribution with fixed discount value connected to the client and product group. This is used for my special clients. This discount have 0% - 25% - 30% - 35% - and 40% values

The second is the regular clients. They should have a discount % depending how many items they order.

For example: 1 pc = 20% 2 pc = 25% 5 pc = 30%.

Is this possible to solve and mixeing together with Total B2B?

thanks

Hi

The conribution Total B2B is working fine on my test site. No problems there.

But in my shop, I have two diffrent types of discount calulations.

The first is the standard from the Total B2B contribution with fixed discount value connected to the client and product group. This is used for my special clients. This discount have 0% - 25% - 30% - 35% - and 40% values

The second is the regular clients. They should have a discount % depending how many items they order.

For example: 1 pc = 20% 2 pc = 25% 5 pc = 30%.

Is this possible to solve and mixeing together with Total B2B?

thanks

if i remember well, there should be a ot_total contribution to calculate this type of discount.

the problem doing this with totalB2B is:

image i buy 1 mouse and i see it at 8USD (with 20% discount)

now i buy 1pen XUSD (25% discount).

now i see the mouse price, and it's 7.5USD (cause now i've 25% discount), this would be "strange".

Hozone...

Been looking at the admin side: invoice, packing slip, order history, ....

Seems more complex to get the prices AND product atributes discounted by a group discount.

Thinking about making some test mods (backup first!), and actually put the discounted price of products & products attributes into the orders tables in the data base intead of applying the discount every place an order is displayed. It seems that this would be more accurate. It reflects the prices charged to a customer at his group discount rate at the time of his order instead of his rate at the time of display (I think)... I would then remove all mechanism where the discount is applied to the price displayed (currencies->display_price(...) )

Your thought?????

Has anyone ever got this issue resolved? I have Group Discount installed and have the same issue where it shows the discounted price in the Product Info page, but the e-mail invoice and Admin invoice both show the attributes at the regular price. Total calculated price is correct. Maybe I just need to figure out how to NOT show the attribute price in the e-mail or Admin invoice. Sure would be nice though. :) If anyone has solved it for B2B, I'm pretty sure the changes would be similar in Discount Groups, as the code is similar for much of this.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

John