• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[contribution] Total B2B

hozone

i have everything in Total B2B workign fie now except one thing. When a customer goes to the shopping cart the price of the product says $0.00, but the total gives the real price. Is there any way to fix this problem? By the way all my other product prices through out the site display fine.

Thanks for the help

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I just installed TotalB2B and did the SQL changed, and when I open up the My Store -> TotalB2B I get the following error.

Warning: call_user_func(tep_update_prices): First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/x-presso/public_html/shop/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1195

I've tried re-installing multiple times and the same thing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Brad

Hello there!!

I would like to add to my shopping cart a column that displays the unit price of the product, that way users can read product's name, product's unit price, product's quantity and finally the total for that product,

I suppose there's little modification involved, I would do it my self but i'm a noob in php and don't know where to start

Thanks in advance for the help :thumbsup:

I have a new one:

Som of my products have attributes like parfum so I need that these attributes are displayed in the shopping cart box, just like on the shopping cart page.

How can i get this done?

Thanks for the help :thumbsup:

Does anyone know if I can set it so that when a customer registers they are approved at the default?

90% of all our customers are default level, we don't want to approve all of them after they register. How can I have each new customer set to "green" when they signup?

Need Hosting? Just ask!

Is there a possibility to get a manual for changing all the files manually. To change all the files by checking them is a week of work i think. I can see where the change code starts but not what exactly is changed.

Thanks

Greeting from holland

@ maykeltje

i know, there isn't nothing. one think u can do is do a diff path, and then read from the file created differences between files.

otherway u have to manually read changes between //TotalB2B start and end

if u do a manual for the changes to do, please contact me.

thank u.

osCommerce Italia support: http://www.oscommerceitalia.com

Hello!

I really hope that someone can help me???

I installed contrib_TotalB2B_1.2b and everything worked fine, BUT I want a new look, so I installed vn2designsdotcom_skin_a (from oscommerce downloads), after that I get this message:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for display_price() in /home/selina/public_html/wholesalers/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 72

please please :'( this warning is new to me.....

ehre is an example I have a group discount of 10% I also have an item on sale from $14.99 marked down to $12.00 but when they go to order the priduct prices are shown as follows

$13.99 with and line thorugh it and the final sale price of $12.00

So it seems to be working in that it is discoutning the sale price but why does it not show the starting price of $14.99? Thanks to anyone who can help!

Well I finally got everything working with the exception that now no prices show until you get to the shopping cart. On the product page and the main category page....nada....Ive now spent over 5 hours working on this...

Someone please help.

Rick Shellhouse

Hello all.

I loaded TotalB2B 1.2b today over a heavily modified site.

Many of you have noted issue to do with errors on line 72 of currencies.php. Check the address header (on your browsers) and this will point you the offending file. I had some issues with product_reviews, and product_info. Use a file comparing program to nut out what you are missing.

Hiding products from User Groups:

I've noticed several threads on this. Has anyone got this to work and willing to share full code changes?

Thanks

I only got one simple question:

Does anyone us the B2B contribution and the Easy Populate (easypopulate) contribution succesfully together.

I didn't find the anser anywhere if someone solved the problems please let all the other oscommerce users share it with you.

Hello!

I really hope that someone can help me???

I installed contrib_TotalB2B_1.2b and everything worked fine, BUT I want a new look, so I installed vn2designsdotcom_skin_a (from oscommerce downloads), after that I get this message:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for display_price() in /home/selina/public_html/wholesalers/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 72

please please :'(  this warning is new to me.....

i've tell this so many times.. read this forum

hi,

hOZONE

I only got one simple question:

Does anyone us the B2B contribution and the Easy Populate (easypopulate) contribution succesfully together.

I didn't find the anser anywhere if someone solved the problems please let all the other oscommerce users share it with you.

i've made in the past an integration of easypopulate.. but now i've miss it in my Hard Disk... i'm so sorry :( but basically what u have to do is search products_price and duplicate this columns for how many price u have... products_price, products_price_2, products_price_3.. and so on.. u must edit easypopulate.php dubbing every line of products_price, making brothers lines.

hope this will help u.

hi,

hOZONE

I am receiving the following error when I attempt to edit a product....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_xppp_getpricesnum() in /var/www/html/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 399

I have reviewed the page and cannot locate where the error is. Any help would be grately appreciated.

Need Hosting? Just ask!

I found the answer to be an overwritten file /admin/includes/functions/general.php has the totalb2b code in it anad it appears that in adding another contribution, this file was overwritten.

I merged the code and it works fine now.

Need Hosting? Just ask!

Installed B2B on a heavily modified 2.2 site. Got it all working well.

How do I define a group that doesn't get charged sales tax?

My WholeSale group still is taxed upon checkout. Is there a control to set this group as non-taxable? I canot find it anywhere.

Thanks

Thanks

Mike

(Sorry, my previous post didn't go on this thread)

Thanks

Mike

Hi,

I want to show the group and groupdiscount for the specific customer in the welcome message.

example: Welcome back 'customer'. You belong to 'groupname' which entitles you to a discount of 'discount%'. This is allready calculated of the price. Would you...

Is that possible? How can I do that?