The e-commerce.

[contribution] Total B2B

hozone

@profesher

i will do this in the next version

@Young Tae Byun

1) ? i don't know.. as u said they can insertert anithing

2) i will insert this this weel i suppose

the instruction.. are a good things to do.. but.. are big to write and i don't have time :( i suppose anyone who has an hol version should use the CHANGELOG file in the contrib to look the changed files

osCommerce Italia support: http://www.oscommerceitalia.com

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you solve your problem cplgrant???? I have this same problem too.

I'm having a few problems with getting b2b to work with my osc... 1st i have a couple of other cotributions already implimented(morepics6 & Vendor emails)....  With this contrib  i've manually modified all files as directed by the install notes and added all new files.  I also added the sql database entries.  The problems that are occuring are that when i go to catagories on the admin part of osc, i'm getting an elseif error on the admin/catagories.php file. also when i go to manudicount under cutomers i get

1146 - Table 'area2270_osc1.TABLE_MANUDISCOUNT' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_MANUDISCOUNT g, manufacturers gm where g.manudiscount_manufacturers_id = gm.manufacturers_id

[TEP STOP] 

I checked the database to see if it was created and it was

Also when i go to groups i get

1146 - Table 'area2270_osc1.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS g

I'm using myphpadmin to impliment the sql code.

Please any help would be appreciated... i'm trying to finally have my site going in a couple of days and i could use some help.

Thank you,

Vern

Excellent. I have done the upgrade and the instructions were very clear. Works like a charm. The only thing I goofed is that all the different price lists I had for each product got wiped. Yeech!

So for those who have products that have price levels, back up because the upgrade instuctions will wipe out those level prices and you'll be stuck back with the one default price.

Oh ya, you added the 'new customer registration e-mail' for the admin. I was just wondering will you add the previous request I had ... "customer gets automatically e-mail when the admin clicks on the green button to activate his/her account"

something like "Hey, you're lucky day! Your account has been approved!" Something. :)

ok i'm still STRUGGLING with a few problems and I NEED HELP

1)Warning: Missing argument 3 for display_price() in /home/area2270/public_html/220catalog/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 72

I've made sure the product_id was first in the function

I've also tried the meta_tags.php file suggestion... but I HaVE NO such file

2) When i do special prices and have the original slashed out in grey and I apply a customers discount the slashed price gets reduced not the price in red. Is there a way to fix this...

HeLp plZ......

Also I was wondering if this would be a great addition to the contribution. Some dealer reps who order would ask us to drop ship to a different address. Well the dealer rep address would show the dealers address and the ship to would show the drop ship address. The dealers would like the bill to and ship to show both the drop ship address.

What can be done? :)

Also I was wondering if this would be a great addition to the contribution.  Some dealer reps who order would ask us to drop ship to a different address.  Well the dealer rep address would show the dealers address and the ship to would show the drop ship address.  The dealers would like the bill to and ship to show both the drop ship address. 

What can be done?  :)

for this.. i don't understaind a lot.. but it seems it's not a b2b features, so.. u should try other contrib.

ok i'm still STRUGGLING with a few problems and I NEED HELP

1)Warning: Missing argument 3 for display_price() in /home/area2270/public_html/220catalog/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 72

I've made sure the product_id was first in the function

I've also tried the meta_tags.php file suggestion... but I HaVE NO such file

2) When i do special prices and have the original slashed out  in grey and I apply a customers discount the slashed price gets reduced not the price in red.  Is there a way to fix this...

HeLp plZ......

1) i've said so many times... controll u installa this contrib in the right way

2) this is the right way this contrib works!!! special price never get reduced! ;) please read well the README file, and the price policies.

Oh ya, you added the 'new customer registration e-mail' for the admin.  I was just wondering will you add the previous request I had ... "customer gets automatically e-mail when the admin clicks on the green button to activate his/her account"

something like "Hey, you're lucky day!  Your account has been approved!"  Something.  :)

good idea, i'll put in the ToDo.

user should be mailed even when deactiveated, in your opinion?

Has anyone been able to run this contribution problem free with the Credit Coupon and Gift Voucher mod? I would love to install the B2B contrib as it looks perfect for what I need but I am concerned about the amount of code to change since the CCGV mod is already loaded.

Thanks in advance.

Tyler

I haven't tried the contrib you mentioned turbot but i can tell you that the modifications in total b2b are many so if the other contribs aren't too big maybe you should install totalb2b in a fresh oscC store then install the other contribs.

The problem is that the Coupon Credit /Gift Voucher contrib modifies 99 files to load. That makes the B2B seem easy. The CCGV contrib is reallly good and works seamlessly with the RMA mod that is vital to keeping sales people off the phone for returns. I am in desperate need to get my customer pricing levels sorted out and the B2B lloks like the very best out there.

Has anyone installed Total B2B with CCGV and/or RMA contirbs already loaded or vice versa????

Thanks, turbot2

good idea, i'll put in the ToDo.

user should be mailed even when deactiveated, in your opinion?

Why not, I would that is a good idea. If a dealer isn't holding their weight and not purchasing as agreed with their dealer discount, their account should be terminated and given to another dealer in their area. maybe the 'deactivated account e-mail' notice will wake them up. :)

for this.. i don't understaind a lot.. but it seems it's not a b2b features, so.. u should try other contrib.

Ok let me explain it.

I believe there are some companies that have independant manufacturer reps. Basically they go out and sell your product on commision. Now when they create their account on your dealer website, and make a purchase for their customer, the invoice will show the DEALER's BILL TO and the CUSTOMERS SHIP TO.

Well the DEALER'S BILL TO shouldn't show, the CUSTOMERS BILL TO should show since YOU are billing them, not the DEALER.

So in essence, maybe the dealer's initial registration inputted address should be just that, just a contact address and during check out, they can add a BILL TO.

If you understand me correctly, the current osC allows you to create MULTIPLE shippign addresses, so what I am saying is that there should be the option to create multiple BILLING ADDRESS.

Another use for this and reasoning why this would be good is say that you have a dealer who has multiple locations, a corporate buyer purchases but wants each shipping address to also be the bill to since each location will be paying their own bill.

Sooooooooooo ... see how this is necessary to be included into the B2B contribution.

:D

Ok let me explain it.

I believe there are some companies that have independant manufacturer reps.  Basically they go out and sell your product on commision.  Now when they create their account on your dealer website, and make a purchase for their customer, the invoice will show the DEALER's BILL TO and the CUSTOMERS SHIP TO.

Well the DEALER'S BILL TO shouldn't show, the CUSTOMERS BILL TO should show since YOU are billing them, not the DEALER. 

So in essence, maybe the dealer's initial registration inputted address should be just that, just a contact address and during check out, they can add a BILL TO.

If you understand me correctly, the current osC allows you to create MULTIPLE shippign addresses, so what I am saying is that there should be the option to create multiple BILLING ADDRESS.

Another use for this and reasoning why this would be good is say that you have a dealer who has multiple locations,  a corporate buyer purchases but wants each shipping address to also be the bill to since each location will be paying their own bill.

Sooooooooooo ... see how this is necessary to be included into the B2B contribution. 

:D

ok now i've understaind.. but .. i suppose i can't work on in now (too much "external" work), if u do this change to the code, please let me know.

Hallo, hOZONE.

Probably you have already done the mod and I do not need to brake my

head about it. I am thinking about setting a discount group field in

stats_customers.php file. It would be much more comfortable: you see

the total customers' puchases and can set them a discount group at the

same time. I tried to do it myself but I fail.

Best wishes,

Alex Z.

Hi turbot2,

The problem is that the Coupon Credit /Gift Voucher contrib modifies 99 files to load. That makes the B2B seem easy. The CCGV contrib is reallly good and works seamlessly with the RMA mod that is vital to keeping sales people off the phone for returns.  I am in desperate need to get my customer pricing levels sorted out and the B2B lloks like the very best out there.

Has anyone installed Total B2B with CCGV and/or RMA contirbs already loaded or vice versa????

Thanks, turbot2

Did you get any replys to your question?

If so what was the answer?

Or did you install it? If so did it work?/Was it hard to install?

Thanx in advance.

Edited by Charles_K

Hallo, hOZONE.

Probably you have already done the mod and I do not need to brake my

head about it. I am thinking about setting a discount group field in

stats_customers.php file. It would be much more comfortable: you see

the total customers' puchases and can set them a discount group at the

same time. I tried to do it myself but I fail.

i don't do this mod.

IMHO users to discount group binding should be done only in 1 place, i.e. the user edit page. :thumbsup:

but if u wanna add it ;) this is GPL / open source ... so try again ;).. i can only tell you everithing or almost everithing can be done with this nice product (osCommerce) and PHP (php.net manuals)

so good luck ;)

I installed the 1.1 version of B2B over a clean MS2 installation patched with multi stores 1.4.

I am running on a curious problem. First of all, all prices in the catalog show as 0. Regardless, I get this error in the "What's new" box:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for display_price() in E:\Miata\dividi\includes\classes\currencies.php on line 72

Line 72 is

? ?function display_price($products_id, $products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1) {

Any ideas?

I get the error as well. None of the posted fixes seem to help.

I know the issue is the $products_id var in the display_price() function as things seem to work normally if I remove it. I had to implement this one manually as the mod I already have differs signifigantly to the code in this mod. So if there are some changes not commented by the author, I would have missed them. Any thoughts which files the error would be in?

@ estrellashopping

i don't know oscaffiate :( so i can't help u

@ wonderboy

try this function for classes/currencies.php i hope it's then things u need:

//TotalB2B start
? ?function display_price($products_id, $products_price, $products_tax, $quantity = 1) {
? ? ?global $customer_id;
? $products_price_ori = $products_price;
? ? ?$query_price_to_guest = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " WHERE configuration_key = 'ALLOW_GUEST_TO_SEE_PRICES'");
? ? ?$query_price_to_guest_result = tep_db_fetch_array($query_price_to_guest); ? ? ?
? ? ?if (($query_price_to_guest_result['configuration_value']=='true') && !(tep_session_is_registered('customer_id'))) {
? $query_guest_discount = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " WHERE configuration_key = 'GUEST_DISCOUNT'");
? $query_guest_discount_result = tep_db_fetch_array($query_guest_discount);
? ? ? ? $customer_discount = $query_guest_discount_result['configuration_value'];
? ? ?if ($customer_discount >= 0) {
? ? ?$products_price = $products_price + $products_price * abs($customer_discount) / 100;
? ? ?} else {
? ? ?$products_price = $products_price - $products_price * abs($customer_discount) / 100;
? ? ?}
? if ((abs($customer_discount) != 0) && (tep_get_products_special_price($products_id) == "")) {
? ? return "<s>" . $this->format(tep_add_tax($products_price_ori, $products_tax) * $quantity) . "</s> " . $this->format(tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $quantity);
? } else {
? ? return $this->format(tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $quantity);
? }
? } elseif (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
? $query_A = tep_db_query("select m.manudiscount_discount from " . TABLE_MANUDISCOUNT . ?" m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p where m.manudiscount_groups_id = 0 and m.manudiscount_customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "' and p.products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manudiscount_manufacturers_id");
? $query_B = tep_db_query("select m.manudiscount_discount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS ?. " c, " . TABLE_MANUDISCOUNT . ?" m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p where m.manudiscount_groups_id = c.customers_groups_id ?and m.manudiscount_customers_id = 0 and c.customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "' and p.products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manudiscount_manufacturers_id");
? $query_C = tep_db_query("select m.manudiscount_discount from " . TABLE_MANUDISCOUNT . ?" m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p where m.manudiscount_groups_id = 0 and m.manudiscount_customers_id = 0 and p.products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manudiscount_manufacturers_id");
? if ($query_result = tep_db_fetch_array($query_A)) {
? ?$customer_discount = $query_result['manudiscount_discount'];
? } else if ($query_result = tep_db_fetch_array($query_B)) {
? } else if ($query_result = tep_db_fetch_array($query_C)) {
? } else {
? ?$query = tep_db_query("select g.customers_groups_discount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS . " g inner join ?" . TABLE_CUSTOMERS ?. " c on g.customers_groups_id = c.customers_groups_id and c.customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
? ?$query_result = tep_db_fetch_array($query);
? ?$customers_groups_discount = $query_result['customers_groups_discount'];
? ?$query = tep_db_query("select customers_discount from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " where customers_id = ?'" . $customer_id . "'");
? ?$query_result = tep_db_fetch_array($query);
? ?$customer_discount = $query_result['customers_discount'];
? ?$customer_discount = $customer_discount + $customers_groups_discount;
? }
? ? ?if ($customer_discount >= 0) {
? ? ?$products_price = $products_price + $products_price * abs($customer_discount) / 100;
? ? ?} else {
? ? ?$products_price = $products_price - $products_price * abs($customer_discount) / 100;
? ? ?}
? if ((abs($customer_discount) != 0) && (tep_get_products_special_price($products_id) == "")) {
? ? return "<s>" . $this->format(tep_add_tax($products_price_ori, $products_tax) * $quantity) . "</s> " . $this->format(tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $quantity);
? } else {
? ? return $this->format(tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $quantity);
? }
? ? ?} else {
? ? ? ? return PRICES_LOGGED_IN_TEXT;
? ? ?}
? ?}

Hi hozone,

Thank you for this awesome contribution!

I'm using your function above but still cannot get rid of the error:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for display_price()

I notice that in addittion to this error, for every product it is showing identical prices on the index.php page, however within the details of each product it shows the correct price and discount (product_info.php)

Any idea which files aren't calling one of the arguments for display_price() properly?

ok now i've understaind.. but .. i suppose i can't work on in now (too much "external" work), if u do this change to the code, please let me know.

I tried adding this but couldn't get it to work properly.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ddress+enhancer

Looks like some of your code or their code is based on each other's contribution?

This is what I was talking about adding the extra address list.