Sign in to follow this  
djstu2004

download controller help

I have been trying to insatlled the download controller

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,135/page,4 so users can download products, the problem lies when trying to view orders in the admin section

page displays the following message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in /home/sites/site3/web/admin/orders.php on line 361

reading through help files i find tep_array_merge is an internal php function and they suggested changing this to array_merge.

i edited the orders.php file in dreamweaver and this allowed the page to display correctly. however, when an actual order is clicked I get the following at the bottom of the page

TABLE_HEADING_NEW_VALUE TABLE_HEADING_OLD_VALUE Date Added Customer Notified

1054 - Unknown column 'new_value' in 'field list'

select new_value, old_value, date_added, customer_notified from orders_status_history where orders_id = '3' order by orders_status_history_id desc

[TEP STOP]

any ideas?

Ok so I figured out I can run the SQL file from PHPmyAdmin in CPanel.

But now when I try to go to www.myhost.com/catalog/ I get these errors:

Parse error: parse error in /home/castlesm/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 17

Warning: main(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/castlesm/public_html/catalog/index.php on line 33

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_LANGUAGES/FILENAME_DEFAULT' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/castlesm/public_html/catalog/index.php on line 33

Huh?

Wierd.

Edited by CastlesMusic

Right so I checked through application_top.php and found that there were 6 occurances of "amp;" where "&" was used. A quick find and remove and it all works again.

...so far...:rolleyes:

Simon