• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal IPN not quite working

I need some help with PP IPN. I am not inept, but fairly new to osCommerce and php. I have installed PP IPN ver 2.2 and when run the test from the "Test Page" I do receive an IPN post in my admin, BUT, it does not update the order. Ok, fine, I can deal with that, at least I can see that PP has received payment, BUT, when I do a test purchase I get no post and the redirect drops me with a blank page with the http address line being http://www.blucollarsales.com/checkout_suc...cess&tx=(string of a lot of stuff, which tells me that PP is sending the information to me, but it is not being handled properly from my server). I have seen in these forums that one cannot use PP's auto return if you are using IPN. Is that true? It doesn't seem quite right, since even without auto-return there is link to go back to the "checkout_success" page, which it should. Any ideas as to what I may have done wrong. This along with Multi-Vendor-Ship mod are the only 2 of many mods I have installed(and been able to troubleshoot and get working on my own) that I have not been able to figure out. If any one can help, please do. <_<

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!

Okay!!!!!!

Just so anybody knows, if anybody cares, I finally got it working. PayPal IPN that is. I went back through my code and found one spot where I did not handle it right. So after redoing everything and screwing up my site even worse, I was able to go back step by step and replace all the effected files again. Trick was, my ftp client was apparently not doing a good job of uploading because I had to use the ftp tool in my php editor in order to get everything working. Pretty screwed up huh? Any way, it works and it is cool. :P

Happy Coding!

Craig Garrison Sr

Anything worth having, is worth working for.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Catalog

3 Vendors, each category, "buy" a product from each category to see how MVS works during checkout.

Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1 Demo Admin

login: [email protected]

pass: mvs_demo

MVS Thread:

Multi-Vendor Shipping

My contribs:

Download Multi Vendor Shipping V1.1

Vendor Email

Vendor Info in easypopulate

EZ Price Updater

And more to come!