• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Froogle Data feed confusion

Please help me understand what is happening here. I am using EasyPopulate 2.72_1 and my data feeds are not looking correct. I keep getting rejected by Froogle because my Product url's are not working. When first extracted by EasyPopulate this is what I get "http://www.your-domain/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/50". I then replaced the generic domain with my domain name "bbopballoonsupply.com" and resubmitted it to froogle and again it was rejected. I notice that in the product url there is no category path and I think this may have something to do with it. When I compare the product url in the data feed to an actual url displayed in my browser while on my site they are different. I am a newbie and would appreciate any help I can get. :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Well I reread all of the instructions and it dooes indeed work when you follow them to the letter. Thanks for a great contribution. :D