• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with checkout_process.php

knowless_guy

Hi, Im using the payment module for the Swiss Postfinance. The payment himself works ok, i can do payment online.

My problem ist the following: when I came back from the external payment site )Postfinance), I have the following link to finish the order:

http://www.mydomain.tld/catalog/checkout_p...s.php?osCsid=xy

when I click on this link, i get logt off and when I log in again, anything I wanted to buy is still in the basket...

does anybody know whats wrong here?

thanks for any answer in advance

• 1 year later...

Any update on this ?

I am having exactly the same problem, the postfinance_process.php page send me to the online paymenbt .. I enter details and the payment is accepted.

However no order are registered and the shopping cart is still full.

Is the new module ready to be tested or should I look at other payment method in the meanwhile ?

I'm having the same exact thing happen after installing the paypal module which I'm pretty sure is a stable module. It seems like there are several contributions showing the same symptoms....so I am inclined to believe that our site configuration is the issue more than the modules. Any ideas what it could be?

• 9 months later...

Hi

I'm installing the postfinance module right now. I need to send the refferer URL's to postfinance. Which address do I have to tell them for a successful payment, unsuccessful payment, and canceled payment?

Thank you very much!

Lawrence