Sign in to follow this  
Gamerigs

phpBB2 Implementation Contribtion

Hi all,

I installed this contribution a while back, and due to the security concerns i would really like to upgrade to the latest version. Has anyone already completed this upgrade?

As im curious as to whether the basic phpBB files supplied with the contribution are greatly modified from the new ones supplied with the upgraded version?

Your input is most appreciated.

Donna

Hi All,

Im having a general login problem and am unsure whether it is relative to the installation of this contribution?

Please see my previous thread here:

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=202187

Commented out the tep_get_zone command as mentioned earlier in this post as it was causing me problems, but apart from that i havent a clue.

Any advise would be most appreciated.

Best Regards

Donna

regarding to tep_get_zone... instead of comment it out, I pass in zero as the third argument, and so far it has been working okay.

The third argument is just a default zone in case something gone wrong, so it doesn't really matter what you pass there.

hello all,

I'm trying to integrate my phpbb2 forum with my store. I installed the contribution and am getting errors. Can anyone help me out? I would be extremely grateful. Heres the lin to my store.

http://www.bocomminc.com/catalog I am desparately trying to get everything setup anmd have everything else going fine except i cant get the forum to integrate properly