• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net transaction code, cc-types

srarden

I am running OSC 2.2 MS1, using the built-in Authorize.net module. Store has worked wonderfully for a year now.

I am creating an order reporting system that my client will use to enter the ordering information into an offline database they use to track all orders, including online (QuickFill if that helps). The system exports a delimited file which they will then import into the offline database. There is some information that they need that the store doesn't track as far as I can tell and I need to see if I can add tracking for it.

Two questions:

1) Is there an easy way to add a cc type tracking? There are 4 report fields that I can fill in with dummy information, if I can track the cc type (Visa, MC, etc) -- the dummy information is different per card type.

2) Does authorize.net return a transaction identifier after it processes its part of the order? Is this tracked currently, and if not, what file could be capturing it?

I have searched for an answer, and read the guides, but if I missed it, kindly point me in the direction of what contains the answer and tell me to RTFM.

:D