• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fedex realtime quotes - I need help.

nkientoff

I need help with fedex realtime quotes. I am just getting started with OSC. A few days ago I installed OSC for the first time and installed the fedex contrib. It worked great.

Of course like all newbies, I messed around too much and had to reinstall OSC. Now when I install fedex it doesn't work for me. When I try to checkout it gives me the "page cannot be displayed" error.

I have reinstalled OSC a few times and have made the fedex contrib my first install just to make certain another contrib wasn't interfering.

I have tried playing with the fedex settings. The only setting that makes any difference is when I enter my CURL path into the module settings.I then get into the shipping page with this error: "No response to CURL from Fedex server, check CURL availability, or maybe timeout was set too low, or maybe the Fedex site is down."

I have verified with my host that CURL is installed and have recieved the correct path for it.

I will leave fedex in the not working stage for anyone that wants to check out what it is doing. It can be viewed here: http://www.heartlandtools.net

TIA for any help recieved.

I'm not sure why it would break the checkout page like that.

Have you configured the module correctly?

With a valid FedEx number?

If you're on the FedEx "test" server, try switching to "production."

If "debug" is on, try turning it off.

Yes it works if I uninstall or just disable it.

I looked at the fedex1.php and it shows this for the fedex servers:

gateway.fedex.com/GatewayDC

gatewaybeta.fedex.com/GatewayDC

Are these servers correct?

Do you know of another contrib I can try that uses curl so I can make certain cURL is working properly? It shows curl is installed in the server info page. I just need to ascertain if its a problem with curl or if its on the fedex side.

Is this the proper curl release?

curl

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.11.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7d zlib/1.2.1

• 6 months later...