• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shadowbox (Support)

I hate to add another bump, but i'm hoping that someone out there could have an answer to the above mentioned problem. I have no idea why a part of that code is commented out.... How do I make it not commented?

I'm sure that it's a simple thing, but I have no idea... As mentioned above, I have installed the amazon like log in page. I'm assuming that it had something to do with it, but I can't figure it out....

Thanks for any help that can be shared....

I hate to add another bump, but i'm hoping that someone out there could have an answer to the above mentioned problem. I have no idea why a part of that code is commented out.... How do I make it not commented?

I'm sure that it's a simple thing, but I have no idea...  As mentioned above, I have installed the amazon like log in page.  I'm assuming that it had something to do with it, but I can't figure it out....

Thanks for any help that can be shared....

This is a support thread, therefore there is no need to bump a posting.

Bumping is frowned upon in the forums and I tend to ignore posts that are bumped, even more so when the answer has already been given to you earlier.

RTFM (Read the F Manual) i.e. the install instructions which clearly say

Repeat stage one for all files, this can be achieved by using a find and replace. If you miss out on a file then the shadow will appear to drop on that page leaving a gap between the shadow and the box

You have failed to follow the instructions and this is why your shadows appear to be dislocated from the box.

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.