• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problems with CC_CVV

This thread seems to have gone dead. Is this module in fact working with the latest osCOmmerce (2.2 Milestone 2)?

I have "Switch 1.5" according to the zip file. It seems to install fine by copying the provided files to replace those in the defauil osCommerce (except the two configure.php files that I updated manually with just the two added lines at the end).

I have run the cvv+issue.sql succesfully.

I now have two errors:

(A) when a customer checks out at the end I get the error

1054 - Unknown column 'comments' in 'field list' (full text below) that seems to come from a missing comments field in the orders database. (I seem to recall "comments" as being an option in CC module default so why is the database field not there now?)

(B) If I try to view "orders" in the admin package I get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_merge() in C:\xampp\htdocs\catalog\admin\orders.php on line 385

Does anybody have this module working (and accepting UK switch cards)?

Also, is there a version that more clearly accepts switch, by asking for "Credit/Debit card number" for example?

Would be grateful to hear from anybody running this succesfully.

********* Full text of comments problem error **

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, cc_start, cc_cvv, cc_issue, date_purchased, orders_status, comments, currency, currency_value) values ('2', 'toby bailey', '', '5a sbc', '', 'edin', 'hhhjjj', 'hhh', 'United Kingdom', '033344444', '[email protected]', '1', 'toby bailey', '', '5a sbc', '', 'edin', 'hhhjjj', 'hhh', 'United Kingdom', '1', 'toby bailey', '', '5a sbc', '', 'edin', 'hhhjjj', 'hhh', 'United Kingdom', '1', 'Credit Card', 'Switch', 'toby bailey', '675940478630139475', '1204', '0100', '', '1', now(), '1', '', 'GBP', '1.00000000')

[TEP STOP]

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

There is another problem with it, the mastercard filter in catalog\includes\classes\cc_validation.php doesn't handle all MCs.

Edit the line to be

} elseif ( strtolower(MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ACCEPT_ORIG_MASTERCARD) != 'true'

&&($NumberLeft6 >= 510000) && ($NumberLeft6 <= 599999)

&& (ereg('[0-9]{16}', $this->cc_number)) ) {

$this->cc_type = "MasterCard";

(details on Card numbers: http://money.howstuffworks.com/credit-card2.htm)

Cheers Andy Bolstridge, that MasterCard error was causing me problems!!!

I have other problems tho, all most of my VISAs are being accepted as JCB cards. The VISAs in question all have low start digits so fall into the JCB range.

Can someone maybe update the file that contains the number ranges?

According to this page http://www.beachnet.com/~hstiles/cardtype.html the ranges for JCB cards are wrong. Would anyone like to confirm this web page information is correct?

Cheers

Paul

Edited by paulbrown

&&($NumberLeft6 >= 510000) && ($NumberLeft6 <= 599999)

The above PDF show the code above should change to...

<code>

&&($NumberLeft6 >= 510000) && ($NumberLeft6 <= 559999)

</code>