• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

shipping based on amount spent

mrsC2003

Shipping seems to be one of the parts of the cart I just can't figure out. My customers will be charged shipping based upon the following chart.

Short example:

From 0.00 to 11.75 will be charged 6.50

from 11.75 to 23.50 will be charged 6.75

and on and on up to 1,600 for 75.00 (yea we all look forward to average orders like that one :lol: )

Zip code has nothing to do with the price of shipping just the amount, and everything is shipped from our wholeseller's warehouses.

So what do I use as the module and how do I enter the rates.

At times like this built in well explained help in the cart would save a bunch of fourm congestion.

Kel

I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.

Thank You

Now the next problem is the table will not except my full shipping list values......like 40 of them. Is there a way to increase this section in the db and if so which table holds that section........?

Kel

LOL ........well glad to see I was not crazy then ........ because I searched the DB and could not find the 00,00; values anywhere....... could be a JS thing or even PHP.

Kel