• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Information Pages Unlimited problem

d-lexy

I installed Information Pages Unlimited v1.1g with the sql file from 1.1f since it was not included in g release. I'm running latest version of OSC with STS. Everything works in the admin area - I can write, activate. However, the links to the info pages do not appear in the info box.

I checked everything according to the readme file, and everything seems to be right.

All the lines that had to be added according to the readme file I added into the end of specified files - can that be a reason for malfunction?

Thanks for any help!

it all depends upon what the instructions state. did they state to add the code at the end of the files? or did it state to search for certain code, and then replace, add after, or add before?

• 2 months later...
I installed Information Pages Unlimited v1.1g with the sql file from 1.1f since it was not included in g release. I'm running latest version of OSC with STS. Everything works in the admin area - I can write, activate. However, the links to the info pages do not appear in the info box.

I checked everything according to the readme file, and everything seems to be right.

All the lines that had to be added according to the readme file I added into the end of specified files - can that be a reason for malfunction?

Thanks for any help!

Me too. Same problem.

• 5 months later...

OK, i had a few problems with this contribution too, in the information box all i had was 'BOX_INFORMATION_IMPRESSUM' whatever that means, so i went into the box in catalog/includes/boxes/information.php and replaced the following:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_IMPRESSUM) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_IMPRESSUM . '</a>'

//BEGIN Added Lines: Dynamic Information pages

. '<br>' . $information_list

);

//END Added Lines: Dynamic Information pages

TO

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_SHIPPING . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_PRIVACY . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . BOX_INFORMATION_CONTACT . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PAGE_INFO) . '">' . $information_pages . '</a>'. '' . $information_list

);

new infoBox($info_box_contents);

//end

and it works brilliant!

hope this helps

then i added this line:

$breadcrumb->add(INFO_PAGE_NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link(FILENAME_PAGE_INFO, '', 'NONSSL'));

After

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PAGE_INFO);

which then added the breadcrumb.

However, i can't get it to be relatinve to the p;age being shown, any ideas?

Edited by Dehaw

• 9 months later...