• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EasyPopulate help

I am new to osCommerce, but learning fast. :D I'd like to populate the db using easypopulate. Now, I've installed EP without a hitch, I'm just not sure how to proceed. Can someone give me a brief overview as to how to go about using the feature and the associated tab-delimited text files. Any help at all would be GREATLY appreciated.

Be Well,

V.

Edited by vanessa

I would start by reading the instructions. :) They suggest that you download a copy of the default database as a complete text file and then upload it back to make sure that it worked. Oh, and don't forget to read the configuration section.

Hth,

Matt

Always back up before making changes.

the next best thing after that, is to find the easy populate thread, and post all your questions there. lots of people track that one, when you post outside the main thread, you will not get as much support,.

Sorry, but with your contribution (Assistant) i have to write the Products on my own... but mostly u got Excel-Sheets with Lists of Products... so its helpful, if u are starting and u have to put in the Products on your own. But not more...

Edited by Sinarius