• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.NET

optimus_prime

I am having similar problem. Here is where I figured out things are going wrong...

A.net sends back a code to tell osCommerce the results. This is a "1" is things go well. Once this code it received, it seems to me that osCommerce is then trying to redirect to "checkout_success.php". However, I think the session ID is getting lost in there somewhere because it kicks back to the log-in page every time, meaning that it is unable to determine that you are still logged in. Since the "checkout_success.php" page is never loaded (it never gets past the session check), the order is not added to the database as a pending order, the confirmation email is never sent, and although the card will be charged on the A.net side, osCommerce is none the wiser that there ever was an order.

That being said... anyone have an idea of how to correct this in MS 2.2?

Thanks.

I am having similar problem.  Here is where I figured out things are going wrong...

A.net sends back a code to tell osCommerce the results.  This is a "1" is things go well.  Once this code it received, it seems to me that osCommerce is then trying to redirect to "checkout_success.php".  However, I think the session ID is getting lost in there somewhere because it kicks back to the log-in page every time, meaning that it is unable to determine that you are still logged in.  Since the "checkout_success.php" page is never loaded (it never gets past the session check), the order is not added to the database as a pending order, the confirmation email is never sent, and although the card will be charged on the A.net side, osCommerce is none the wiser that there ever was an order.

Thanks.

I have this link also with same problem !!!

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=0entry681055

I am having similar problem.  Here is where I figured out things are going wrong...

A.net sends back a code to tell osCommerce the results.  This is a "1" is things go well.  Once this code it received, it seems to me that osCommerce is then trying to redirect to "checkout_success.php".  However, I think the session ID is getting lost in there somewhere because it kicks back to the log-in page every time, meaning that it is unable to determine that you are still logged in.  Since the "checkout_success.php" page is never loaded (it never gets past the session check), the order is not added to the database as a pending order, the confirmation email is never sent, and although the card will be charged on the A.net side, osCommerce is none the wiser that there ever was an order.

Thanks.

What settings do you have under Sessions in Configuation?

Force Cookie Use = False

Check SSL Session ID = False

Check User Agent = True

Check IP Address = False

Prevent Spider Sessions = True

Recreate Session = False

Does that help at all? I am wondering if maybe A.net is trying to redirect to the receipt page "checkout_success.php" and that is not including a session. Since I am ending up at the login page, something is missing in the process that identifies the user (presumably by sessions).

Thanks for any help you can offer.

I would suggest using one of these contributions:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,authorize.net

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,authorize.net

All of my clients who use authorize.net are using one or the other of these, and I use an earlier version in my store.

Chris Dunning

osCommerce, Contributions Moderator Team

Please do not send me PM! I do not read or answer these often. Use the email button instead!

I do NOT support contributions other than my own. Emails asking for support on other people's contributions will be ignored. Ask in the forum or contact the contribution author directly.

• 1 month later...
I think this issue is caused by the session being lost because the cookie can not be read by your site because the domain name is authorize.net an the cookie was set as your domain name. We have to find a way to either send the session to authorize.net in the querystring on just that page, or have authorize.net forward the request as a post back to our site instead of a server side redirect.

Please help if you can!

Thanks in advance.

Todd

oh i see what you're saying.

Hello, I have setup my store with Authorize.net. I entered in all of the information and it looks like the whole process of checking out works, but on the final order confirmation page, it takes me back to the login screen instead of showing the last page of the checkout process.

Also - the confirmation email does not get sent

Does anyone know what is going on? This isn't normal is it?

optimus...it did that for me for a frustrating 5-6 installs. Finally, it seemed to work, and darned if I know WHAT I did other than install it for the 6th time! ::sigh::

Now my problem is this. When I go 'live' and put in my credit card number for a dollar item I 'created' to test it with, I get error 13. I called up authorize.net and asked them what it meant. They said that it means that I need to go to my (well, my client's) control panel on their (authorize.net) site, and put in the referral URL. This is, according to the guy I talked to on the phone, the URL that the buyer is bounced back to after being on authorize.net's site (secure.authorize.net/transaction.dll)? to get the CC authorized. Since I have not gotten further than that, I don't know the name of the page that I'm required to put in. I have oscommerce 2.2, milestone 2. Should I use one of the consolidated authorize.net contributions - i.e., the one that says 'consolidated' or the one that says 'consolidated 1.8'???

What IS the page that the buyer is 'beamed to' after they get their cc authorized at authorize.net (pun intended, I guess, and you can tell I'm a trekkie! <G>) - that's the page that I need to insert into the control panel on authorize.net's site. It's under "profiles and settings" and then under referral something URL's. I'm stuck - the store was supposed to go live 1st of this month, but, well, that ain't gonna happen. He wants very much for it to go live in time for christmas. I'm also tackling e-commerce on another tack - the store that comes with a commerce site - $15 more than he's paying now, and I'm really trying to save him $'s, but if I can't get it by week's end, I'll just forget oscommerce. I REALLY LIKE it much better than I do the other one - the other one's so bland and so...well, just junky, IMHO, but...to get it online...

Thanks in advance

HELP!!!!!!

Gina

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hmm...so if you don't close your browser, the session remains open? Is this why the same CC type and cvv # shows up after I login as a different customer in the same broswer?

Edited by Bruin_03

• 1 month later...

I have had the same problem. Here is what you need to do if you are experiencing this problem:

1 - go to http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,authorize.net and download the A.net AIM contribution which is a replacement for your current A.net transaction processor.

2 - upload the 2 files into their corrosponding directories (catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/PAYMENT and catalog/includes/modules/payment - note the CAPS of PAYMENT. In the download, the file is in the modules folder, but needs to be uploaded to the PAYMENT directory, not the modules directory.)

3 - go into your osC user interface, copy the transaction key from the original A.net processor and turn that processor off(don't remove, just select FALSE on "enable...").

4 - install the A.net AIM processor and enter in the necessary info.

You should be ready to go after this.

If you have any questions about this, I would be happy to try my best to help.

Brian Quinney

Sonic Depot, LLC

http://www.sonic-depot.com

Brian Quinney

• 1 month later...

i have followed all of your steps listed below but am still having problems with payment processing. After the payment cc info is entered and move forward to Confirmation screen I'm returned to Payment Information screen. If I can't check out how in the work are my customers??

Please help,

kutzandcurls.com :(

I have had the same problem. Here is what you need to do if you are experiencing this problem:

1 - go to http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,authorize.net and download the A.net AIM contribution which is a replacement for your current A.net transaction processor.

2 - upload the 2 files into their corrosponding directories (catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/PAYMENT and catalog/includes/modules/payment - note the CAPS of PAYMENT. In the download, the file is in the modules folder, but needs to be uploaded to the PAYMENT directory, not the modules directory.)

3 - go into your osC user interface, copy the transaction key from the original A.net processor and turn that processor off(don't remove, just select FALSE on "enable...").

4 - install the A.net AIM processor and enter in the necessary info.

You should be ready to go after this.

If you have any questions about this, I would be happy to try my best to help.

Brian Quinney

Sonic Depot, LLC

http://www.sonic-depot.com

Hello all

I am integrating payment gateway in my application as i am using following link

http://www.sachi-infotech.com/wwww/parentc...embership_2.php

where i give my data and as we are running test mode in payment gateway i supply 4007000000027 visa card type in the application and i am directing the link to authorize.net "http://www.sachi-infotech.com/wwww/parentcheck/v8/html/Daycare_Membership_3.php" from this link and i am redirecting it to http://www.sachi-infotech.com/wwww/parentc...embership_4.htm after successfull completion but i am getting this message and staying in the authorize.net website only please help me anybody what should i do?

1,1,1,(TESTMODE) This transaction has been approved.,000000,P,0,,,550. 00,CC,auth_capture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,92B7B36439AE93585FE51101A35FBF65,,34

please guide me and help me

• 1 year later...
anyone else find a better solution than forcing cookies to "false"???

Everyone with the problem of returning to the LOGIN page after returning from a payment gateway, I MAY have found the solution!!! This may be a bit late for most people, but I hope this post helps some people in the future.

THIS IS ONLY the solution if you have Ultimate SEO installed. In this case, what it is doing is going to the tep_href_link function found in the html_output.php file under the catalog/includes/functions directory. The SEO contrib has changed that function as follows:

if (SEO_ENABLED == 'true')

{

////

// Ultimate SEO URLs v2.1

// The HTML href link wrapper function

function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {

global $seo_urls;

if ( !is_object($seo_urls) ){

if ( !class_exists('SEO_URL') ){

include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'seo.class.php');

}

global $languages_id;

$seo_urls = new SEO_URL($languages_id);

}

return $seo_urls->href_link($page, $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id);

}

} else {

////

// The HTML href link wrapper function

function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {

global $request_type, $session_started, $SID;

etc, etc, etc....

All you need to do to fix it is change that if statement to something like this:

if (SEO_ENABLED == 'true' && !tep_not_null($payment_error))

In other words, test if your payment gateway is returning a value not being tested for by the SEO contrib. This way, even if the SEO is enabled, it will use the proper function, and you don't want the search engines to go there anyway.

I really hope this helps people, because I spent days looking for it.