• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Canada post module

bigpaw

Hi

I am new to this stuff and when I load the Canada post module I get the following error. Maybe I am loading in the wrong place

Warning: main(/home/bigpawsp/wwwroot/bigpawsproducts.com//shop/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/canadapost.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bigpawsp/wwwroot/bigpawsproducts.com/shop/admin/modules.php on line 120

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/bigpawsp/wwwroot/bigpawsproducts.com//shop/catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/canadapost.php' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/bigpawsp/wwwroot/bigpawsproducts.com/shop/admin/modules.php on line 120

Thanks

John

Hey John,

Refer to the other post in this area about Canada Post for how I installed it.

And

If you manage to get the thing to work properly in the checkoput process I would love to know what format you used for the freakin postal code to make it work.

This is driving me nuts

Larry

:blink:

what's the link to the other forum?

I'm trying to get canada post to work as well, the only result I get from the module is 'xml parsing error' and no other leads.. that could be anything. If anyone's fixed that before, pass on the news.

• 1 year later...

I forgot how I fixed it 8( but tell you what give me your e-mail and I will send you my PHP file. Also Postal Code Format should be XXX XXX expample H5R 6T7

Anyone get the newest fix working? I can't seem to add that buffer on to it.

• 3 weeks later...