• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Orders not showing in admin

nis

Hi,

I just installed the verisign's payflow link module "http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1727".

Well after we checkout, we reach the confirmation page which then redirects the page to verisign's secure payment site.

Well the payment is processed successfully. But after payment the page is redirected to checkout success page. At this very instance the page gets logged out before reaching the checkout_success.php and theus redirects to login page. As a result of this there is no record of any purchase in the admin and nither any emails are sent.

I would greatly appreciate your help on this. Thus even after the customers are being charged for the payment i m just unable to see what they purchased.

Thanks.

But after payment the page is redirected to checkout success page.
It should be redirected to checkout_process.php, not checkout_success.php (process will redirect success). Also make sure that if you are not forcing cookie use (admin > Configuration > Sessions > Force Cookie Use), that the link is built with tep_href_link or the session ID is included in some other way.

Hth,

Matt

Always back up before making changes.

Hi,

i did change it to "checkout_process.php" and also disabled "force cookie use".

But still i get logged off when i get redirected from verisign after successful payment processing. This results in no records of purchase in my admin.

• 2 months later...

I am not too sure but this might be IIS / PHP problem. I use IIS 6.0 and PHP 4.3.8 and seem to have the same problem with redirect in OSCommerece eProcessingNetwork module. I have been trying to fix this problem for a while with no success. Any kind of help would be appreciated. I've tried forcing cookie. Same, error message comes up as,

Object Moved

Click here to....

and a button that leads me to the login.php page instead of the checkout_success.php, which results in no order created in OScommerce and no email generated from OSCommerce.

is there any step-by-step coding of what is needed. im total PHP newb and need to finish my dad's site before i go off to college in a month.

help!