• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Methods (too many to select)

janicen

Hello everybody,

I'm new with osCommerce and payment methods. My client is comparing online merchants such as PayPal, Authorize.net, etc. and the portable credit card merchant account to use while traveling around the country. I am trying to see what is the best way to use one or both online and portable credit card merchants... and which one is the affordable and easiest *and* safest to use for the osCommerce ? :blink: This client just started her own business few weeks ago and would like to have a shopping cart on her website to sell custom crafts.

I hope I'm not asking too much.... :unsure:

Thanks! :rolleyes:

if she is going to take cc on the web, why would she want the portable? most merchant accounts have a backroom admin area where transactions can be entered in. she should check with her bank first, to see what/where they would accept from perhaps they have that.