• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Actual Attributes total

nainesh

hi

I've got the most recent actual attributes installed on my site. However a couple of problems.

1) If i have discounted the price of a product (specials). This price doesn't show up in the drop down menu for the customer.

2) When adding discounted attribute products to the shopping cart, the sub total displays the incorrect price

for an example you can visit

http://www.artsuppliesuk.co.uk/product_inf...products_id/206

thanks in advance to anyone who can help

nainesh

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same issue with multiple options.

In the file, /catalog/include/classes/shopping_cart.php about line 269.

Change to the following:

if ($attribute_price['options_values_price'] > '0') {
                  if ($price_prefix == '') {

if (ceil($option_price) != ceil($products_price))
  	 {
     // $this->total += tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax) * $qty;
     $this->total += tep_add_tax(tep_adjust_price($option_price, $products_price), $product_tax) * $qty;
     // echo '<br><bR>TOTAL: '.($qty * tep_add_tax($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax)).'<br><br>';
  	 }
  	 else
  	 {
             if ( ceil($attribute_price['options_values_price']) != ceil($products_price) ) $this->total += tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $qty;
     // $this->total += tep_add_tax($products_price, $products_tax) * $qty;
     $this->total += tep_add_tax(tep_adjust_price($option_price, $products_price), $product_tax) * $qty;
  	 }

It seems to work, but I need to thoroughly test this.

Hope this helps.

I have had lots of problems with this module, but the weird thing is this:

When you add products to your shopping cart, the subtotal might be wrong.

But if you continue to checkout, the last confirmation screen gives you correct subtotals.

I end up not using this contribution, but modify the original code to display the actual price.

product_info.php:

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

### Display Actual Price ###
	 if ( $products_options['price_prefix'] == '+' ) {
   $actual_price = $product_info['products_price'] + $products_options['options_values_price'];
	 } else {
   $actual_price = $product_info['products_price'] - $products_options['options_values_price'];
	 }
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $currencies->display_price($actual_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
   if ($products_options['options_values_price'] == '0' && $products_options['price_prefix'] == '+') {
	 if ( $products_options['price_prefix'] == '+' ) {
   $actual_price = $product_info['products_price'] + $products_options['options_values_price'];
	 }
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $currencies->display_price($actual_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }

}

If the option price is the same as the base price, just use the + prefix and left the price blank.

• 4 months later...
Anyone know how to fix this?  I am having the same problem.  You can see what is happening on this page.  When you add a product to the cart the price is doubled.

Hi Al,

It seems like you got the problem fixed. I still have the same problem BUT the doubling of the price actaully happens with the attribute. So if I buy a product that's $100 with a $20 attribute, the sum of the product will show up to be $140.

Can someon help me here?