• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EProcessing Network

TBK3

Thank you.

The basic module worked fine, but the "transparent" module is the one that has caused my (lastest) round of fits.

It kept sending to my former processor AuthorizeNet, I couldn't find out where EProcessing Network was pulling the URL to AuthorizeNet, so I deleted all of the authorizenet files and kablooey, no more ability to enter configuration information in the Credit Card Portion of my Admin module.

Do you have any idea where I should begin debugging? The good news is that I just found an old sql backup and was able to restore my 950 customer entries, which I was sweating like bullets.

The transparent one works ok too (installed separately from authorize.net - there is a contribution), you need to configure the account details in modules/epro*.php. Here's the url set in that file (can't remember if I had to change it while to speaking them at that time).

https://www.eProcessingNetwork.com/cgi-bin/tdbe/transact.pl

Okay, I'm abandonning artistry and going for speed.

The only problem that I'm having is Julian's basic contribution doesn't complete successfully. It has a problem with the SSL page it bounces back to indicate success.

I had a similar problem with the URL in the update e-mail and had to change "SSL" to "NONSSL" in the references to one of the pages.

Does anyone have any ideas??

Does anyone have any ideas??

I've been using the transparent db mod since last summer. It's working fine now except that it doesn't save cc info in my db. I've discovered this is by design and have asked to author to help me change that. For a couple of months, I had problems with blank pages on the order confirmation. Others have had the same issue with this and other modules. It seems to be a problem with IE 6 security patches, or possibly incompatibility with my host's software. However, it seems to have cleared up, because it usually resulted in duplicate orders (from people hitting refresh) or emails sent with missing order info stored in the db.