• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Test Mode

I just put my Paypal module into live mode, purchased a product from end-to-end and got a confirmation from paypal. When I go back to my osCommerce Admin utility, the order is pending and the Paypal IPN section is not coming up with anything....what should I expect to see in the admin utility?

Thanks,

Todd

had the same problem and now uploaded the extra file but it still does not seem to work. The stock is NOT reduced by the sold number of products and the ipn feature does not work although the emails I get back say "validated" but the order stays at payment pending in the admin area and there is no IPN record.

I am not running in test mode and email notification is set to 2.

Any help would be appreciated (have been looking for the '80 pages' thread I have seen mentioned on the contrib but I am just too stupid to find it)

I ended up validating the install and replaced one od the files, I think it was orders.php. Also make sure that you have IPN enabled on Paypal.com and the config is correct in the admin utility.

Todd

SORRY I have found the problem.

I have 2 emails for the one account at paypal but had by accident used the same email addy in the admin config of Osc and now that i have changed it to show 2 email addys it works fine.

Thanks