osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SECPay 2.2 error

Drew

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, this is my first post here after looking through all the threads, i am having this problem and it's like beating my head up against a brick wall!

I have got secpay to remove the digest key, have uploaded 1.37 version of secpay.php and made my company name one word. But still no joy!

My current error is a module error on line 102/103.

Anyone else had this problem?

I have looked through the code and found no problems, but obviously something is wrong!

• 1 month later...

hi there,

yet another person with a secpay issue...I seem to be getting an earlier php error mentioned on my checkout_conformation page but can't work it out:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/0/d77554418/htdocs/newurban/includes/modules/payment/secpay.php on line 89

Im using oscommerc v2.2 MS2 and I have secpay.php v 1.39 2004/07/22 installed - i've also added in my digest key to this code.

in admin, I have input my secpay merchant id and tested the service with different production modes - but NO JOY!

does anyone have any experience with this issue that they can share with me or talk me through it? ...i feel like i'm getting a flat head - keep banging it against a brick wall...

thanks v v much...

Im using oscommerc v2.2 MS2 and I have secpay.php v 1.39 2004/07/22 installed - i've also added in my digest key to this code.

The CVS modules are not backwards compatible.

Mark Evans

osCommerce Monkey & Lead Guitarist for "Sparky + the Monkeys" (Album on sale in all good record shops)

---------------------------------------

Software is like sex: It's better when it's free. (Linus Torvalds)

hi -

yeh- i'm slowly figuring it out... i just spoke to secpay, and they sent me v1.31 which i'm now using instead. the php error has now gone...and i now have another issue - it's a "Template Not Found" error i get when i click on Authorise payment button on the secpay form.

can anyone tell me which template it is calling? b/c it says it can't find the checkout_payment page (see below):

http://www.newurban.co.uk/checkout_payment.php?payment_error=secpay&valid=false&trans_id=newurban20040906055251&code=N&resp_code=30&message=Cannot+find+tid+for+this+merchant+no&ip=82.35.53.58&osCsid=127f83e72ffd95f24e4a23d244d40250&hash=ac30863c6036d519cbb411c0d5361d33 not found!
java.io.IOException

Any help appreciated...

s

• 4 weeks later...

I installed OSCommerce 2.2-MS2 and got secpay.php 1.31.

That didn't work with SECPay (everything seemed fine, SECPay email said "OK" but oscommerce said there was an error with CC).

I installed This Contribution which ALSO says secpay.php version 1.31 but addresses certain issues, but that didn't solve it.

Where can I get later versions of secpay.php, i.e. 1.39?

Edited by Marc_J

OK, secpay.php 1.39 didn't work (I wasn't expecting it to, as Sparky had said they were not backwards compatible).

So, I took go2pub's code for 1.32.2.7 and tried that....and got the same error as stash: -

Digests do not match : possible fraud attempt.

Still only have a test account with SECpay and using their test ID, but where do I enter the Digest Key?

I can't see when in the code, and there's nowhere in the secpay admin to enter the (although two blank boxes have appeared underneath "sort order of display" in the secpay admin).

Once out of test mode, am I correct in saying that I change 3 things: -

1. SECPay merchant ID

2. Remote Password (I think this is currently set to setpay in secpay.php in the line

$this->code = 'secpay';

3. Digest Key

The first I can change in admin, the second I think is in the secpay.php code, but the third? Where do I set this to test, and where do I change it once I'm live?

It looks like many people are having this same problem, and some have solved it! Help!

Edited by Marc_J

Solved :)

I think!

The Remote Password and Digest Keys have to be entered into the CONFIGURATION table.

I ran this query: -

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Digest Key', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_SECPAY_DIGEST_KEY', 'secpay', 'Key to use for the digest functionality', '6', '8', now(), now(), NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('', 'Remote Password', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_SECPAY_REMOTE_PASSWORD', 'secpay', 'Key to use for the remote password functionality', '6', '8', now(), now(), NULL, NULL);

and it worked pefectly!

This sets both to "secpay" for testing, but can be changed through admin :)

Marc

Looks like you've been more successful than me then !!

Were did you insert the code that got it working.

I found where to hardcode the digest key within the secpay module but cant find anywhere to insert remote password.

I have an active account with secpay - unused at present but this might just get me going.

Hard coding the digest cured the digest dont match fraud thing, but still come back to OSC with CC error.

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Dean.

Marc

Looks like you've been more successful than me then !!

Were did you insert the code that got it working.

I found where to hardcode the digest key within the secpay module but cant find anywhere to insert remote password.

I have an active account with secpay - unused at present but this might just get me going.

Hard coding the digest cured the digest dont match fraud thing, but  still come back to OSC with CC error.

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Dean.

I saved it locally (secpay.sql) then used the import feature in phpMyAdmin (through my hosting control panel). There's a "Query Window" link at the bottom left of pypMyAdmin, I used the Import feature from there...

I used go2pubs secpay.php 1.32.2.7 (copy of the code is earlier in this topic).

For testing set everything to "secpay".

I got it through trial and error...but this worked for me. BACKUP first!

I saved it locally (secpay.sql) then used the import feature in phpMyAdmin (through my hosting control panel). There's a "Query Window" link at the bottom left of pypMyAdmin, I used the Import feature from there...

I used go2pubs secpay.php 1.32.2.7 (copy of the code is earlier in this topic).

For testing set everything to "secpay".

I got it through trial and error...but this worked for me. BACKUP first!

Wow this is getting deep.... - for a total lemon like me anyway :'(

I'll have a crack at it - better copy the whole of my shop first though :)

Thanks

Dean.

Marc or anyone...

Tried your solution and no joy :(

Used go2pubs version and then inserted the code you used using phpAdmin etc.

phpAdmin told me it was accepted, but still get digests dont match - possible fraud attempt.

Using the secpay contribution that has a place to hardcode the digest key within the module i can get the digests to match but still get the card error on return to OSC.

My version is 2.2 MS2 and every secpay version going :)

Help please.

I'm paying for a secpay account i cant use, and losing customers :o

Dean.

Marc or anyone...

Tried your solution and no joy :(

Used go2pubs version and then inserted the code you used using phpAdmin etc.

phpAdmin told me it was accepted, but still get digests dont match - possible fraud attempt.

Using the secpay contribution that has a place to hardcode the digest key within the module i can get the digests to match but still get the card error on return to OSC.

My version is 2.2 MS2 and every secpay version going :)

Help please.

I'm paying for a secpay account i cant use, and losing customers  :o

Dean.

Check what your pass / digest keys are by going into admin --->payment modules ---> secpay....there should be 2 boxes at the bottom. If there aren't, try uninstalling and then reisntalling secpay from the admin panel. I think go2pubs code should enter the requirements when you install secpay. which means if you simply patch an installed secpay module with his code you then have to manually install the database entries (as I did).

Check it all with test setup, i.e. "secpay" for everything, incl. your user ID, and set test to "always authorised".

Check what your pass / digest keys are by going into admin --->payment modules ---> secpay....there should be 2 boxes at the bottom. If there aren't, try uninstalling and then reisntalling secpay from the admin panel. I think go2pubs code should enter the requirements when you install secpay. which means if you simply patch an installed secpay module with his code you then have to manually install the database entries (as I did).

Check it all with test setup, i.e. "secpay" for everything, incl. your user ID, and set test to "always authorised".

IT WORKS !!!!!

Brilliant - thanks Marc

You hit the nail on the head when you suggested un-install the module...

Like an idiot all i have been doing is changing secpay.php without doing remove/install from admin.

Now working brilliant.

Thanks Marc !!

Dean.

IT WORKS !!!!!

Brilliant - thanks Marc

Glad I could help - I know what it's like, I trawled through topics in these forums and couldn't find an answer - I was tearing my hair out!

Like an idiot all i have been doing is changing secpay.php without doing remove/install from admin.

LOL, don't worry, I was doing that for days!

Just to add something to this.

I have run through the above solutions and still no joy.

Am i missing something?

do I have to create a callback.php page?

------

Sonic

I think everything is now contained in this thread to get it working.

This is my solution from last week.

Standard OSC installation.

1. Go to secpay admin area and create a digest key - its in the passwords area.

1.UNINSTALL the secpay module from the OSC admin area.

2. Change the secpay.php file with the contents of the one posted above by go2pub.

3. INSTALL the new secpay module from the OSC admin area.

4. Add your merchant name and the digest key in the two boxes at the bottom.

And it should all work - no need to create a callback page.

If you have done all of these steps i'm sure it'll work.

My big mistake was to change the php file without removing and adding it from the admin area of OSC.

Regards

Dean.

I think everything is now contained in this thread to get it working.

This is my solution from last week.

Standard OSC installation.

1. Go to secpay admin area and create a digest key - its in the passwords area.

1.UNINSTALL the secpay module from the OSC admin area.

2. Change the secpay.php file with the contents of the one posted above by go2pub.

3. INSTALL the new secpay module from the OSC admin area.

4. Add your merchant name and the digest key in the two boxes at the bottom.

And it should all work - no need to create a callback page.

If you have done all of these steps i'm sure it'll work.

My big mistake was to change the php file without removing and adding it from the admin area of OSC.

Regards

Dean.

Thanks Dean , I'll give it a go.

Like others I'm paying for Secpay

AND IT AIN'T WORKING!!! :'(

Just to add something to this.

I have run through the above solutions and still no joy.

Am i missing something?

do I have to create a callback.php page?

------

Sonic

Okay, did all of the above

went to test transaction

and was sent to the log-in page.

Could this be a cookies issue?

>_< >_< >_< >_<

Okay, did all of the above

went to test transaction

and was sent to the log-in page.

Could this be a cookies issue?

>_<  >_<  >_<  >_<

Oh i never got that one.

This isnt behind a password protected site is it ? - I know someone had problems with that.

Are you getting to the secpay card entry section ? If you are, that would indicate the digest key is being accepted from the new secpay module

Dean.

Oh i never got that one.

This isnt behind a password protected site is it ? - I know someone had problems with that.

Are you getting to the secpay card entry section ? If you are, that would indicate the digest key is being accepted from the new secpay module

Dean.

No the site isn't pasword protected.

I'm getting the secpay card entry.

I even get a successful transaction email.

Even Secpay are confused!

The digest key is being accepted.

With their help I set up a redirect on the Merchant ID and got a success page

before it redirected to the credit card error message.

Now we're all confused!

Thanks for your time Dean,

What beats me is this worked on the test mode before I instructed SP to put the account live. :(

Okay, if there's somebody out there with an idea I'd like to hear it.

I'm using Oscommerce2.2 M2 the secpay module from Secpay themselves.

Have ran through several transactions with even a redirect from a Secpay

confirmation page.

Surely this has something to do with my checkout_payment and checkout_process pages.

somebody?...

Help! before my brain snaps

:'(

Edited by sonicthescrewdriver

Success!

If anyone else if having no success commect out the following lines in secpay.php

use the following process from this topic:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27010

CODE

// tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, tep_session_name() . '=' . $HTTP_POST_VARS[tep_session_name()] . '&payment_error=' . $this->code, 'SSL', false, false));

And..from

tep_draw_hidden_field('callback', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL', false) . ';' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, 'payment_error=' . $this->code, 'SSL', false)) .

delete the second HIDDEN callback process CHECKOUT_PAYMENT.

to leave:

tep_draw_hidden_field('callback', tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL', false)) .

It works! (I swear I heard the Hallelajah chorus)

Wohoooo!!

Edited by sonicthescrewdriver