• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS working with Paypal IPN v2?

Installing both together gives me the follwoing error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/html/catalog/includes/sts_display_output.php on line 200

Hi Eric, I though we had discussed this. You need to remove the line include application_bottom.php in paypal/checkout_process.php and copy over an original osC version of application_bottom.php to that same paypal directory and at the bottom of processing.tpl.php remove the 'DIR_WS_INCLUDES . ' so that it looks in the same directory for the application_bottom.php.

Have a look a this post. I think the discussion started on the previous page but the post given was written by someone also using STS.

What version of STS are you using, what i'm thinking is that there might be some STS stuff in your application_top.php but I'm not sure, I'm not that familar with STS.

Edited by devosc

That did the trick - that is, replacing the code with the stuff from that post. Thanks, this is really great! OSC rocks and so does it's support community and contributors. As soon as I get out of starvation mode some goodness is headed your way...

• 2 years later...
none of those apply to the latest version of paypal IPN, has anyone got figured out a way to get STS and the latest Paypal IPN working in tandem?

Hi Jonny

These posts are over 2 years old and they do not refer to the PayPal contrib that you are using.

I did answer your PM to the best that I could, but not having STS experience, there was not anything I could help with.

You would be better of posting in the STS support thread.