The e-commerce.

EZier New Fields

nrlatsha

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found that the amount saved (the percentage saved is fine) was not being calculated correctly on the product info page when the product was taxable. Please see below for a fix which basically involves adding

tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']) in place of '' on each $save2 line.

Cheers

Simon

in /includes/modules/ezier_new_fields.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: ezier_new_fields.php,v 1.00 2004/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Released under the GNU General Public License

Noel Latsha ([email protected])
 www.nabcomdiamonds.com
 www.devosc.com

// Begin EZier new fields contrib 5.0 (Noel Latsha)
*/
?>
	 <table>
	   <tr>
		 <td>
<? 
if ($product_info['products_retail_price'] != 0)
{ 
	// Get the retail price & clean up the decimal places
	$retail = osc_ez(($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_retail_price'],tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))));
	$special_flag = false;
	$cust_flag = false;

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) 
			{  // If there is a special ... Special Overrides customer discount...
				$our = osc_ez(($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'],tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))));
				$special_price = osc_ez(($currencies->display_price((tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])),tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))),0,$strlen);
				$save2 = osc_ez($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_retail_price'] - (tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])), tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])));
				$save = (((tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) / ($product_info['products_retail_price'])) * 100);
				$special_flag = true;
			}

if (((strstr($customer_discount, "-") != 0) && ((tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) == null))) 
			{ // If there isn't a special, but still a customer discount... We'll need those decimals....
				$retail = osc_ez(($currencies->display_price_nodiscount($product_info['products_retail_price'],tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))));
				$our = ($product_info['products_price']);
				$our = $our - $our * abs($customer_discount) / 100;
				$save2 = osc_ez($currencies->display_price_nodiscount(($product_info['products_retail_price'] - $our), tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])));
				$save = (($our / ($product_info['products_retail_price'])) * 100); 
				$our = osc_ez($currencies->display_price_nodiscount($product_info['products_price'], ''));
				$cust = osc_ez($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], ''));
				$cust_flag = true;
			} // End cust discount

if ((strstr($customer_discount, "-") == 0) && ((tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) == null))  
			{ // Just a regular price
				$our = osc_ez(($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'],tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))));
				$save = (($product_info['products_price'] / ($product_info['products_retail_price'])) * 100);
				$save2 = osc_ez($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_retail_price'] - $product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])));
			} // End of regular price

$save = (100 - $save);
	$save = round($save); ?>
			</td>
		   </tr>
		  </table>
	<?php		
		echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_RETAIL_PRICE_INFO . '<s>' . $retail . '</s>'; 

if ($special_flag == true) 
			{
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . '<s>' .  $our . '</s>'; 
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_SPECIAL_INFO . $special_price . '</font>';
			} else if ($cust_flag == true) { 
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO_REGULAR . '<s>' .  $our . '</s>'; 
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_SPECIAL_CUST . $cust . '</font>';
			} else {
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . $our; 
			}

// Uncomment the line that you want below, and comment our the default option if you like, description is to the right		
		// echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVE_INFO . $save2 . '</font>';						  //This line is price shown
		// echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVE_INFO . $save . '%</font>';							  //This line is % shown
		echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVE_INFO . $save2 . ' (' . $save . '%)</font>';		  //This line is % and price together

} else { ?>
		  </td>
		</tr> 
	  </table>
	  <?php 

}

// End EZier new fields contrib (Noel Latsha)
?>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Great Contrbution

Any chance of some small help. I would like the RRP Price to be shown on the boxes that are on the middle of the front page that appear when you add new products/

www.pennylanemusic.co.uk

The ones with my products in in the middle of the page.

How do that?

Cheers

James

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm not sure how this contrib works, I see from reading the posts that people have this working with Product attributes.

Here's my test product / page:

http://www.naturalfigure.co.uk/vintage-p-59.html

So obviously what I need is the EZ Price to update when I change an option. Although I would imagine it would need to then point to the "Value Price" of the Product attribute, and have another coloumn for the RRP Price?

Can someone help as I'm now stuumped?

Thanks,

Ally

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello

It's been a while since my last post.

I have installed this great contribution, however I have a problem and have searched the help with no luck.

Once I have entered the Retail Price in the Add product page all works fine but if I go back to edit that product for whatever reason the Retails price has disapered from the box.

Is there a way to keep it there like the net/ gross price are?

Thanks in advance

Sharon

I know more than I did yesterday...If thats any help!

• 1 month later...

Hi

Great contribution which works well on non vat stuff (kids clothes) but is not doing too well withwith VAT goods:

Retail Price: ?100.00

Your Price: ?50.00

You Save: ?42.56 (50%)

As it seems to be showing You Save without the 17.5% VAT - Any ideas as to how I can get it to display the You Save bit with the VAT?

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
I have this contribution installed with Separate Pricing Per Customer:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,716

It correctly displays the SPPC price but I'd like it to show the normal price too if a SPPC price exists.

Code looks like it would do this, but it's not working.

I was assuming the $cust_flag had something to do with it...

{
echo '<tr><td class="pricetext">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . '</td><td class="pricestrike">' .  $our . '</td></tr>';
echo '<tr><td class="pricetextspecial">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_SPECIAL_INFO . '</td><td class="pricespecial">' . $special_price . '</td></tr>';
echo '<tr><td class="pricetext">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO_REGULAR . '</td><td class="pricestrike">' .  $our . '</td></tr>'; 
echo '<tr><td class="pricetextcustomer">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_SPECIAL_CUST . '</td><td class="pricecustomer">' . $cust . '</td></tr>';
} else {
echo '<tr><td class="pricetext">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . '</td><td class="price">' . $our . '</td></tr>'; 
}

Result is below shows normal Retail Price as $100.

1310_retail.jpg

This one shows the Special Customer Price as $75.

Would like to show the $100 with strike through above the $75.

1310_sppc.jpg

I am using SPPC and EZier New Fields on my new site and I believe it does what you are asking for on the product_info.php page for me. I've managed to get EZier to work with SPPC well, except that EZier no longer displays on the advanced search or on the product listing pages on index.php. I've scoured the code diffs for both of these and can't figure out why the data does not show up for Retail Price and Savings.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

You can see what I'm talking about at:

http://vineswine.com/index.php?cPath=1_8

Edited by Vines

----------------------------------------------------

I've managed to get EZier to work with SPPC well, except that EZier no longer displays on the advanced search or on the product listing pages on index.php. I've scoured the code diffs for both of these and can't figure out why the data does not show up for Retail Price and Savings.

If anyone else is having this problem with integrating EZier New Fields and SPPC and getting the retail price and savings to show up in the product listing, I figured out the problem. Here's the solution:

Once SPPC is installed and you go to install EZier following the instructions, you get to the modifications for catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php:

FIND:

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':

$lc_align = '';

$lc_text = ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing['manufacturers_name'] . '</a> ';

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':

$lc_align = 'right';

if (tep_not_null($listing['specials_new_products_price'])) {

$lc_text = ' <s>' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span> ';

} else {

$lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

}

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':

$lc_align = 'right';

$lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_quantity'] . ' ';

break;

REPLACE WITH:

$lc_align = '';

$lc_text = ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing['manufacturers_name'] . '</a> ';

break;

// EZier New Fields added

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_RETAIL_PRICE':

$lc_align = 'right';

if ((tep_not_null($listing['products_retail_price'])) && ($listing['products_retail_price']) > 0) {

$lc_text = '<font color="#55508a">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_retail_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id']));

} else {

$lc_text = ' ';

}

break;

// End EZier New Fields added

$lc_align = 'right';

$lc_text = ' <s>' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span> ';

} else {

$lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

}

break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_SAVE':

$lc_align = 'right';

$lc_save = round(100 - (( $listing['specials_new_products_price'] / $listing['products_retail_price'] ) * 100 ));

$lc_text = '<font color="red"> ' . $lc_save . '% </font>';

} else {

if ((tep_not_null($listing['products_retail_price'])) && ($listing['products_retail_price']) > 0) {

$lc_save = round(100 - (( $listing['products_price'] / $listing['products_retail_price'] ) * 100 ));

} else {

$lc_text = ' ';

}}

break;

$lc_align = 'right';

$lc_text = ' ' . $listing['products_quantity'] . ' ';

break;

You will note that a compare to the SPPC version of the section above shows that all sections of code beginning "($listing('manufacturers_AND_SO_ON" in the EZier instructions has been changed to "($listing[x]('manufacturers_AND_SO_ON" in the SPPC code.

To make the EZier fields (Retail Price and Savings) show up on the product listing, simply insert the missing "[x]" after $listing and before the "(" in all instances of the EZier code.

This worked for me.

Or, if you don't care to look at the fix, you can just copy paste this code instead of the code stated in the EZier instructions:

$lc_align = '';
		$lc_text = ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing[$x]['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing[$x]['manufacturers_name'] . '</a> ';
		break;
				case 'PRODUCT_LIST_RETAIL_PRICE':
						 $lc_align = 'right';
						 if ((tep_not_null($listing[$x]['products_retail_price'])) && ($listing[$x]['products_retail_price']) > 0) {
						 $lc_text = '<font color="#55508a">' . $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['products_retail_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])); 
						 } else {
						 $lc_text = ' ';
						 }
						 break;
		$lc_align = 'right';
		if (tep_not_null($listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'])) {
		  $lc_text = ' <s>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span> ';
		} else {
		  $lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';
		}
		break;
				case 'PRODUCT_LIST_SAVE':
						 $lc_align = 'right';
						 if (tep_not_null($listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'])) {
						 $lc_save = round(100 - (( $listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'] / $listing[$x]['products_retail_price'] ) * 100 ));
						 } else {
						 if ((tep_not_null($listing[$x]['products_retail_price'])) && ($listing[$x]['products_retail_price']) > 0) {
						 $lc_save = round(100 - (( $listing[$x]['products_price'] / $listing[$x]['products_retail_price'] ) * 100 ));
						 } else {
						 $lc_text = ' ';
						 }}
						 break;
		$lc_align = 'right';
		$lc_text = ' ' . $listing[$x]['products_quantity'] . ' ';
		break;

Edited by Vines

EZier New Fields and SPPC:

Has anyone gotten these two to work together on product_info.php? They work fine together most places, but on a product_info.php page, if a Separate Price Per Customer is set, the EZier section will just show the regular price. If no Separate Price is set or if a Special Price is set, everything works fine. It says in the EZier instructions that it is compatible with the "customer discount" contrib, but I don't think this is SPPC.

The EZier changes on product_info.php add a call to include ezier_new_fields.php. This is what generates the EZier fields. The code in ezier_new_fields.php includes a section if the customer discount contrib is installed to get the discount price. I'm guessing that something similar needs to be written to get it to work with SPPC.

Has anyone gotten EZier and SPPC to work together on product_info.php? I would very much appreciate any insights. Am I on the right track? Do I need to make changes to ezier_new_fields.php or is my problem elsewhere?

Thanks in advance if you spend any time on this question.

Here's the code I think is relevant from ezier_new_fields.php (note the sections about customer discounts):

/ Get the retail price & clean up the decimal places
	$retail = osc_ez(($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_retail_price'],tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))));
	$special_flag = false;
	$cust_flag = false;

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) 
			{  // If there is a special ... Special Overrides customer discount...
				$special_price = osc_ez(($currencies->display_price((tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])),tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))),0,$strlen);
				$save2 = osc_ez($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_retail_price'] - (tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])), ''));
				$save = (((tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) / ($product_info['products_retail_price'])) * 100);
				$special_flag = true;
			}

if (((strstr($customer_discount, "-") != 0) && ((tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) == null))) 
			{ // If there isn't a special, but still a customer discount... We'll need those decimals....
				$retail = osc_ez(($currencies->display_price_nodiscount($product_info['products_retail_price'],tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))));
				$our = ($product_info['products_price']);
				$our = $our - $our * abs($customer_discount) / 100;
				$save2 = osc_ez($currencies->display_price_nodiscount(($product_info['products_retail_price'] - $our), ''));
				$save = (($our / ($product_info['products_retail_price'])) * 100); 
				$our = osc_ez($currencies->display_price_nodiscount($product_info['products_price'], ''));
				$cust = osc_ez($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], ''));
				$cust_flag = true;
			} // End cust discount

if ((strstr($customer_discount, "-") == 0) && ((tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) == null))  
			{ // Just a regular price
				$save = (($product_info['products_price'] / ($product_info['products_retail_price'])) * 100);
				$save2 = osc_ez($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_retail_price'] - $product_info['products_price'], ''));

$save = (100 - $save);
	$save = round($save); ?>
			</td>
		   </tr>
		  </table>
	<?php		
		echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_RETAIL_PRICE_INFO . '<s>' . $retail . '</s>'; 

{
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . '<s>' .  $our . '</s>'; 
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_SPECIAL_INFO . $special_price . '</font>';
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO_REGULAR . '<s>' .  $our . '</s>'; 
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_SPECIAL_CUST . $cust . '</font>';
			} else {
			echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . $our; 
			}

// Uncomment the line that you want below, and comment our the default option if you like, description is to the right		
		// echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVE_INFO . $save2 . '</font>';						  //This line is price shown
		// echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVE_INFO . $save . '%</font>';							  //This line is % shown
		echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SAVE_INFO . $save2 . ' (' . $save . '%)</font>';		  //This line is % and price together

} else { ?>
		  </td>
		</tr> 
	  </table>
	  <?php

• 1 month later...

I have successfully installed ezier new fields as well as using it with easy populate.

However, whent eh retail_price field is over $999 (iblieve) it shows ont eh website as $1 and a -88800% discount!

How can I change this?I checked the DB and the values is set to varchar64.

I have successfully installed ezier new fields as well as using it with easy populate.

However, whent eh retail_price field is over $999 (iblieve) it shows ont eh website as $1 and a -88800% discount!

How can I change this?I checked the DB and the values is set to varchar64.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm sorry if the answer to my question is already out here but I couldn't find it. I'm encountering the following.

I've installed this great contribution and got no errors. Everything seems to work as expected but when I click on a category (getting the product list with the columns defined in admin section Product Listing) only Retail prices are displayed and not my normal price.

Any ideas anyone?

I'm using EZfields version 5.0 on a 2.2 shop.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Edited by EricBE

• 2 months later...

Hi Everybody,

I have a new installation of oscMax (RC3) and I'm trying to add EZier fields before I load my database, change look etc. I completed step 8-11 from instruction but the retail price doesn't show up. I have the field in my product page, it displays the retail price blank (0.00) when I review it (before insert). No retail price on the main page only the normal price, not even the "retail price" field name. What could be the problem? I enabled "display retail price" under products (although I'm not exactly understand which number should I use, plus somehow I ended up with double "display retail price" lines) but it doesn't do it.

Any ideas? I appreciate any help I could get.

Thanks,

Laszlo_M

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all;

i am new and i dont known much about php codes. i find EZier and i must sayits really good contib. But i have same problem.

my problem is maybe easy but i cant make it. i am using SPPC and i added EZier codes my sites.

Step 1 - 7 ok.

My problems are 8 - 11 codes.

i cant change this part. please help me about this part. I want to use both contrib. togather. or anybody can sande me codes about thsi. new codes....

Thanks for everything.

Emin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have been setting up Oscommerce and just added EZier New Fields 5.0 and have done the install step by step from step1 to step7.

The contribution would not work..

The problem was found in the ezier_new_fields.php file line 20. It reads: <? and should read <?php

So if you are new and get stuck try with it not working, check the above line.

Another area I found was if you have the contrib display "retail price", "your price" and "you save" , I found if your prices are tax inclusive

in the retail price and if you display your price as tax inclusive, the "you save" amount calculated is incorrect (it misses the tax).

To fix it I changed the following:

In the same file find this line:

$save2 = osc_ez($currencies->display_price($product_info['products_retail_price'] - $product_info['products_price'], ''));

and change to:

$save2 = osc_ez(($currencies->display_price(($product_info['products_retail_price'] - $product_info['products_price']), tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']))));

And the calculation should be correct.

I have not checked the customer discount routine or the special price routine but would assume the tax issue would occur there as well.

I have not gone through further steps from 8 to 19.

Hope this may assist others. Excellent contribution. Thank you

Regards

Dave

www.prostart.com.au

Edited by prostart

Hi,

Have installed this contribution and on the site it works all fine.....however I am now unable to get into my admin section!!!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_languages() in /clientdata/clients/b/e/mysite.com.au/www/admin/index.php on line 58

Here is the first 60 or so lines of my admin/index.php

<?php

/*

$Id: index.php,v 1.19 2003/06/27 09:38:31 dgw_ Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2006 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

$cat = array(array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION,

'image' => 'configuration.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=1'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_MYSTORE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=1')),

array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_LOGGING, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=10')),

array('title' => BOX_CONFIGURATION_CACHE, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONFIGURATION, 'selected_box=configuration&gID=11')))),

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_MODULES,

'image' => 'modules.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'selected_box=modules&set=payment'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_MODULES_PAYMENT, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'selected_box=modules&set=payment')),

array('title' => BOX_MODULES_SHIPPING, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'selected_box=modules&set=shipping')))),

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CATALOG,

'image' => 'catalog.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'selected_box=catalog'),

'children' => array(array('title' => CATALOG_CONTENTS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'selected_box=catalog')),

array('title' => BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, 'selected_box=catalog')))),

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_LOCATION_AND_TAXES,

'image' => 'location.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUNTRIES, 'selected_box=taxes'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_TAXES_COUNTRIES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_COUNTRIES, 'selected_box=taxes')),

array('title' => BOX_TAXES_GEO_ZONES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_GEO_ZONES, 'selected_box=taxes')))),

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CUSTOMERS,

'image' => 'customers.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers')),

array('title' => BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, 'selected_box=customers')))),

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_LOCALIZATION,

'image' => 'localization.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CURRENCIES, 'selected_box=localization'),

'children' => array(array('title' => BOX_LOCALIZATION_CURRENCIES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CURRENCIES, 'selected_box=localization')),

array('title' => BOX_LOCALIZATION_LANGUAGES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_LANGUAGES, 'selected_box=localization')))),

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_REPORTS,

'image' => 'reports.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED, 'selected_box=reports'),

'children' => array(array('title' => REPORTS_PRODUCTS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED, 'selected_box=reports')),

array('title' => REPORTS_ORDERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=reports')))),

array('title' => BOX_HEADING_TOOLS,

'image' => 'tools.gif',

'href' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'selected_box=tools'),

'children' => array(array('title' => TOOLS_BACKUP, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_BACKUP, 'selected_box=tools')),

array('title' => TOOLS_BANNERS, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_BANNER_MANAGER, 'selected_box=tools')),

array('title' => TOOLS_FILES, 'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_FILE_MANAGER, 'selected_box=tools')))));

$languages = tep_get_languages();

$languages_array = array();

$languages_selected = DEFAULT_LANGUAGE;

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$languages_array[] = array('id' => $languages[$i]['code'],

'text' => $languages[$i]['name']);

if ($languages[$i]['directory'] == $language) {

$languages_selected = $languages[$i]['code'];

}

}

Any help would be much appreciated!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Have one question? I've installed and work fine ... however when i want to edit the product in admin ... the retail price in admin page is gone ...

the net price still there ... so everytime i need to put the retail price again ..... is there any way to make the retail price still in the edit page??

thanks for help

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have installed the first part of this contribution up to step 7. It seems to work in that it makes the changes on the web site but when I enter the RRP then click preview in admin then click update I get the following error page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/biddlebi/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php:103) in /home/biddlebi/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

Here is what line 22 displays in general.php

header('Location: ' . $url);

Can anyone help me to get rid of this error. If you need more info let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed version 5 and am getting the following error on the product_info.php page. Does anyone know what may be causing this? And before you ask, yes I have double checked the database and the sql inserts were completed properly.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'p.products_retail_price, select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_des' at line 1

p.products_retail_price, select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I installed the contribution and it looks like its working,Product_info page displays both prices, index page also looks ok, but when I started to click on manufacturers list that what I got

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' p.products_price) as final_price from products p left join specials s on p.prod' at line 1

select p.products_image, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_model, pd.products_name, p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price,p.products_retail_price, p.products_price) as final_price from products p left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id, products_description pd, manufacturers m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '10' order by pd.products_name limit 0, 20

And same thing when I click categories,the only way to access products is from new products box in index page :blink: .

If someone can help me out with this,any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Natalya

Edited by Natalka27

you are missing map_price in the syntax. You just need to go back over your installation.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.