• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wells Fargo/VeriSign integration?

kendallb

Hi All,

We have a Wells Fargo Merchant account and would like to get it integrated into OSC so that credit card authorisation will happen online automatically rather than having someone do the process manually. We have the modules we need (from VeriSign I think, but it could be something else - I need to check) and we have it integrated with Miva (eck).

So what module or contributions should I be looking at to get this going? I want to set things up so that the customer credit card info is never seen by the customer service personel, and processed completely online.

• 2 weeks later...

While hardly an expert, I do have several other sites up and running with OSC-MS2 and Authorize.net. There doesn't seem to be any way to make Verisign Payflow Link payment modules (any of them) update the system as to what the customer ordered, only that an order was placed, the amount and shipping charges. Have been searching these forums for 6 months and no one has responded with anything other than "read the docs".

We've paid for 2 years of Verisign in advance and have to write off that money and change over to Authorize.net (which does work with other customers sites) unless someone can post a working solution. The directions in the INSTALL file DON'T work with this module. Sure, payments to through but that's all it does.

My vote is that Verisign Payflow Link is removed from the supported payment processor list until a working module is written. Don't mean to sound angry but it's not fun writing off hundreds of dollars.