• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit Class & Gift Voucher

coolcl

:( I have installed the ccgb-510b contribution; everything went very smooth except that I don't see any Personal gift voucher account when I buy a voucher. No ''shows in the Shopping Cart box, and also provides a link to a page where you can send the Gift Voucher to some one via email'' The credit available box is present but the link doesn't connect anywhere, the discount coupon seems to be working normally. I don't know if I am missing something here, any one can help?

Thank you,

do you have it set to send them to queue? if so, you need to go to admin and release them before they go into the purchasers account.

hth!

No, the queue is set to false. I see the amount of the voucher balance in the shoping cart box but I can't use it as a payment. Only the ''Send Gift Voucher is available.

Thank's for your help,

Carol.. :)

when you get to the payment section, there should be a box that you can check to use the gift card balance. I know that some people had problems with it not showing up, but i don't remember what the solution was. Check out the support thread in the Contributions Support section. I know it's on that thread several times. I'm not sure what version of the contribution you are running...i have an older version because i'm running MS1, but i followed a suggestion to use a couple of files from the newest version and it's been working fine since. I'm pretty sure that info came from that support thread. I don't think you have to read too far into it to find the answer to your question.

hth

Thanks Sandra, The only box that I see is the ''Enter Redeem Code'' box, and the Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons seems to have a link that doesn't work.

One more thing, even if I set the Queue Purchases to true, I don't see anything in the Gift Voucher Queue (after buying a Voucher).

Thank's again Sandra,

Carol..

• 2 years later...

A customer tried to make a purchase for the same amount as the voucher balance and was asked for more payment.

amount of purchase $101.85

voucher balance $101.85

When paypal was selected to make up the payment difference, the balance owed was $1.42.

Is there a fix for this so that when the voucher balance and purchase amount are exactly the same it will work properly?

• 2 weeks later...
A customer tried to make a purchase for the same amount as the voucher balance and was asked for more payment.

amount of purchase $101.85

voucher balance $101.85

When paypal was selected to make up the payment difference, the balance owed was $1.42.

Is there a fix for this so that when the voucher balance and purchase amount are exactly the same it will work properly?

Check your settings at paypal.