Sign in to follow this  
georgelee

Easy Populate installation problem

I installed and try to upload the file. but it show the problem below, can anyone help?

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/asiabest/public_html/temp/EP2004Apr11-1010.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/asiabest/public_html/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpNW8LDQ' to '/home/asiabest/public_html/temp/EP2004Apr11-1010.txt' in /home/asiabest/public_html/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpNW8LDQ

User filename: EP2004Apr11-1010.txt

Size: 105555

Warning: file(/home/asiabest/public_html/temp/EP2004Apr11-1010.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/asiabest/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 651

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/asiabest/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 674

I've changed my path /temp and permission to 777 but still unable to upload. Can anyone tell why?

Thanks!

George Lee

I installed and try to upload the file. but it show the problem below, can anyone help?

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/asiabest/public_html/temp/EP2004Apr11-1010.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/asiabest/public_html/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpNW8LDQ' to '/home/asiabest/public_html/temp/EP2004Apr11-1010.txt' in /home/asiabest/public_html/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpNW8LDQ

User filename: EP2004Apr11-1010.txt

Size: 105555

Warning: file(/home/asiabest/public_html/temp/EP2004Apr11-1010.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/asiabest/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 651

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/asiabest/public_html/admin/easypopulate.php on line 674

I've changed my path /temp and permission to 777 but still unable to upload. Can anyone tell why?

Thanks!

George Lee

Not sure if this will help but I remember having a similar problem with another script. The tmp file was having trouble moving stuff to the temp folder. I changed the temp folder to tmp and wallah

It worked.

JM

Always remember, we need patience, guidance and most of all understanding.

My Contributions

Also be sure that the directory public_html/temp/ exists and is writable - chmod777

Matti

Matti Ressler

We were all once expert at...... nothing

_____

If you got WS_FTP right click the temp file and click chmod, then click all the boxs and if you read the box at the bottom it shoudl tell you chmod 777 successful :D