• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint Gateway

mediaconx

Hello all, newbie here, so be gentle. Very limited in all aspects of code (go figure), and I've got a customer who wants to go e-commerce and use linkpoint (they already have an account).

In looking at the only contribution on it, it appears you have to buy a "Wrapper" to make this work. Is that correct? Also, the instructions on the early releases appear to be for someone using a linux box. I'm using a windows box, so the instructions and commands are greek to me.

Any advice on making this a relatively quick success?

Thanks in advance-

Couple contribs for linkpoint. They don't make you buy a wrapper anymore.

Search for linkpoint in the contribs section. Easy install too.

HTH

Noel

9 times out of 10 its a PEBCAK Error (Problem exists between chair and keyboard)

Replace that and you're fine...

Thanks, I did search the contributes for linkpoint and found one main one. However, the latest revision has no readme file and it is very vague about the file location. I did what I thought was right, by putting the linkpointms1.php file into the /catalog/includes/modules/payments folder. It was with all the paypal and authorizenet stuff. I assumed that was all that was required (because there weren't any instructions I could find). However, this blew up with error codes telling me the directory and files didn't exist at that location.

So, I went back, read the contribution ( http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,596/page,6 ) and read through the history of the contribution and it looked much more involved early on, and that's where I read the info about the wrapper.

Without a readme file, I'm not smart enough to do the right thing.

Any tips for the install on that contribution?