Sign in to follow this  
stewdawg35

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at r

:huh: :huh: I uploaded my products and I thought I had it all configured correctly but I guess not, one product was added I guess but I don't know where to find it. I really need help fast and appreciate any you can give. here is what my screen said after i uploaded the product.

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpZP5JFO

User filename: EP2004Apr07-1604.txt

Size: 4914

| A | CDG-LC001 | graphics/0 | 24.95 | 0.2 | 0 | 9999 | Priddis | CLSROCK,LC !New Product!

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

INSERT INTO products ( products_image, products_model, products_price, products_tax_class_id, products_weight, products_quantity, manufacturers_id) VALUES ( 'graphics/00000001/lc_sm.gif', 'CDG-LC001', '24.95', CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, '0', '0.2', '9999', 'Priddis' 'CLSROCK,LCCD')

:huh:  :huh: I uploaded my products and I thought I had it all configured correctly but I guess not, one product was added I guess but I don't know where to find it.  I really need help fast and appreciate any you can give. here is what my screen said after i uploaded the product.

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpZP5JFO

User filename: EP2004Apr07-1604.txt

Size: 4914

| A | CDG-LC001 | graphics/0 | 24.95 | 0.2 | 0 | 9999 | Priddis | CLSROCK,LC !New Product!

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

INSERT INTO products ( products_image, products_model, products_price, products_tax_class_id, products_weight, products_quantity, manufacturers_id) VALUES ( 'graphics/00000001/lc_sm.gif', 'CDG-LC001', '24.95', CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, '0', '0.2', '9999', 'Priddis' 'CLSROCK,LCCD')

I have the same problem and I haven't been able to find the reason it's happening...I ended up starting fresh with an unmodified version of oscommerce and added the Canada Post Mod & easypopulate Mod & the Extra fields mod and it works now.

if you would post the questions in the easypopulate support thread they get answered quicker.

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=64945

count the number of items you are inserting versus the number of fields you are calling.

post any other questions, answers in the support thread

John Oligario

Knowledge Base Contributions