• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Monthly Sales & Tax version 2

zzfritz

Hi Fritz,

Thanks for the great contribution!

I have successfully installed it, and found it pretty useful for calculating totals.

Has any progress been made on separating the taxes?

I live in Canada where we have 2 taxes (GST & PST), and each is submitted to a seperate agency.

I noticed you had discussed this in the past:

Keep the feedback coming, it is helpful.

Re the popup detail of tax, the method used is simply to group the orders total entries (for the relevant dates and status) by the title field. To use kooyan's example above, "enthaltene (incl). 16% MwSt:", "enthaltene (incl) 7% MwSt:" and "enthaltene (incl) MwSt. 16%:" are found in this field and therefore summarized separately because they are not identical.

Regards,

Rob

www.promokeychain.com

Rob

----------

working on a way to make Price Groups, any ideas?

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have v2.1 of this great contrib but what I would really like to have is the ability to see how much up or down i am compared to last year somewhere for each month. The amount up or down could be displayed in % and currency amount also.

Anyone done this or can change it to do it ?

Edited by fuzioneer

• 2 months later...

Hello, I tried to use the contribution v2.3.1 and double checked all my install directions three times or more. From what I can tell I did it right but I still keep getting an Internal Server Error (below) when I try to go into this report. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Something simple that I could have done wrong. Maybe this has happened to someone else. I am newish at this and I can't find it. Thanks! Let me know if you need more information to help me out.

Stacy

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at oasisrareplants.com Port 80

• 3 months later...

I have been using this contrib for years and very useful it is to :)

one enhancement that I would love to see is the ability to see percentage increases over the same month the preceeding year (and percentage increase for the total year), i.e. something like +5% etc next to the amount, any pointers on how to add this functionality in ?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

First of all great report!

I would like to sort the "date" by having the newest at the top. Right now it sorts the oldest at the top. In other words when you clik on date it gives you March 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. What I would like to see is March 31, 30, 29, 28, etc. That way under the date sort you would be able to see your most recent day at the top.

I think I have found the code that needs to be adjusted but have not figured out how to do it.

case 'date':
$sales_products_query = tep_db_query("select sum(op.final_price*op.products_quantity) as daily_prod, sum(op.final_price*op.products_quantity*(1+op.products_tax/100)) as withtax, o.date_purchased, op.products_name, sum(op.products_quantity) as qty, op.products_model from ". TABLE_ORDERS ." as o, ". TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS ." as op where o.orders_id = op.orders_id and month(o.date_purchased) = " . $month . " and year(o.date_purchased) = " . $year . $os . " GROUP by dayofmonth(o.date_purchased), products_id");
 break;

Or it could be this code:

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TEXT_SORT_BY; ?></td>
<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" width="10"> </td>
<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><font color="000000">|</font><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_SALES, tep_get_all_get_params(array('by')).'&by=date', 'NONSSL') . '">' . TEXT_BY_DATE . '</a>'; ?></td><font color="000000">

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Leon

I'm having a great Day - hope you are too!

Leon

• 2 weeks later...

When I click down in the report to see April - it gives me April 2009 and also April 2008 on the same page (does it for every month) - is this designed this way ? or should I perhaps install a previous version. I have installed the most current May 31, 2008 version (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,539)

I don't understand why it shows the previous year. I am wondering why this happens - is this report designed this way or is there something wrong.