• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

oscaffiliate table help

Hey, I have a problem that i really need help with fast. When I log into my admin panel for my site, it says

1146 - Table 'pcmallu_shop.TABLE_AFFILIATE_SALES' doesn't exist

select count(*) as count, sum(affiliate_value) as total, sum(affiliate_payment) as payment from TABLE_AFFILIATE_SALES 

[TEP STOP]

But I made sure that the table is there. Anyone have any ideas. I really need help ASAP. Thank you in advance.

You must define the table name in admin/includes/database_tables.php (possibly on the catalog side also):

define('TABLE_AFFILIATE_SALES', 'affiliate_sales');

I have assumed the table name - you may need to correct this :)

Matti

Thank you, I added it. But now it says:

1146 - Table 'pcmallu_shop.TABLE_AFFILIATE_CLICKTHROUGHS' doesn't exist

select count(*) as count from TABLE_AFFILIATE_CLICKTHROUGHS 

[TEP STOP]

I'm assuming it is going to do this for everyone of the db tables. I looked at the directions 3 times and didn't see it mentioning to edit the database_tables file at all. Do you have any idea?

I'm really confused. How come it wasn't in the install instructions?

Perhaps you only downloaded file updates? Look in the contribution download section again to see if you need to download something else :)

Matti

• 9 months later...

Yes, I had the exact same problem. I must've gone through and downloaded all the files and found this nowhere. thanks so much for the help.

No, I downloaded everything and looked at the full english install text file over and over again and didn't see anything. Any other ideas? (Thank you for responding so quickly)

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?