• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with Discount Coupon Contribution...

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a new store incorporating the Credit Class/Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons (Version 5.10), and it seems to have installed fine, apart from that the module never deducts the discount from the final price which the customer has to pay - just shows it under the order total. Can I change this so that it deducts the discount automatically when the user is paying for their items.

The store is located at:

https://www.ftpstorage.co.uk/store

Thanks for the help,

Tim

i really need help here - anyone who gives me advice on this matter can have an 80% off discount voucher, free of charge to spend at the store.

Thanks,

Tim

apart from that the module never deducts the discount from the final price which the customer has to pay - just shows it under the order total.

I'm not sure what you mean by it just shows under the order total? Are you saying it's not deducting the amount at all? Or is it showing that it is, but really isn't, I'm confused.

Do you have those mods turned on in admin?

Lemme know

Noel

9 times out of 10 its a PEBCAK Error (Problem exists between chair and keyboard)

Replace that and you're fine...

I see what you mean, it told me I had redeemed my 2.00 coupon, but after clicking continue again to confirm , there is no discount off the reg. price but I see there is a voucher amount of 2.00 the cart box on the left with a link to *send gift voucher*? Then I had a thought.....after you redeem your voucher the screen refreshes and there is a check box that says, Tick to use Gift Voucher Account Balance. When you check that box and click redeem again or continue at the bottom, you are directed to the, Order confirmation and it is discounted from my order. I'm going to put the order through so you can see if it came off on your end :)

my order process email is has the correct info in it:

Products

------------------------------------------------------

1 x ftpstorage Budget Plan (A001) = ?5.99

------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Total: ?5.99

Per Item (Best Way): ?0.00

Gift Vouchers: ?2.00

Total: ?3.99

I just had another thought, did you have this fixed before I posted!? LOL At any rate, I'm glad it's working for you :)

edited for a typo :rolleyes:

Edited by Kristine

yea sos, i forgot to post after i fixed it last night! thanks a lot for your reply anyway.

I fixed it by changing the sort order for which the discount coupons total was displayed on the process order page, thus because it came before the other values the script took into account the discount and the order total is now showing the correct amounts.

Thanks,

Tim

The voucher in question is the one you receive when you sign up with his store. But if he has vouchers for sale then I could buy one and send it to a friend as a gift.

Need help with this contribution. I have it installed properly, everything is working and totaling correctly. However, on another box with XP SP2 the customer does not see the check box to use voucher funds in payment.

Any ideas?