• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

2CheckOut Question

mbfranklin

I am migrating from a different shopping cart program to osCommerce. In my current cart I have 2CO setup so that the user inputs their credit card information on a form located on the 2CO servers. This prevents me from having to purchase an ssl certificate. Is there a way to do this with osCommerce?

Go to admin->Modules->Payment and install the 2CheckOut module. You will need an account number with 2CheckOut but then you are all set.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

IVANTEO,

do you still need to install that contribution even though for osc2.2ms2?

I thought that contribution is for the previous osc release.

Thanks,

• 5 months later...
Go to admin->Modules->Payment and install the 2CheckOut module.  You will need an account number with 2CheckOut but then you are all set.

Jack

Hello am new to all this and have this same problem..how do i go about this since someone helped me set up my oscommerce acct and i know nothing about this whole process..i need to install the ss cert

If you are going to use 2CheckOut, you need to visit their site and set up an account with them. There is a one time setup fee. Details are on the site. They will provide you will an account number. You then check into your sites admin section (http://www.yoursite.com/admin) and enable it like I mentioned before. You will need to add your account number when you do this. There was a problem some were having with 2CO's new accounts so be sure to test it. You can just place an order on your site and use 4111111111111111 as a visa number.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

If you are going to use 2CheckOut, you need to visit their site and set up an account with them.  There is a one time setup fee.  Details are on the site.  They will provide you will an account number.  You then check into your sites admin section (http://www.yoursite.com/admin) and enable it like I mentioned before.  You will need to add your account number when you do this. There was a problem some were having with 2CO's new accounts so be sure to test it.  You can just place an order on your site and use 4111111111111111 as a visa number.

Jack

Hello Jack, i have done al this, bought the acct and also installed it into oscommerce, the problem now is that i cannot process orders since it says site is an insecure channel to pass credit card, this is an error message that comes, any help with this? someone helped me set up my site but i dont know how to access my files except my admin area...any help with this?someone said it had to do with pmcheckout.php and i know not how to access this..thanks.