• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Discount module

rcotta

Hi all,

I'll ask for something that is not really an order total module. But, let's go anyway.

The store owner has to set individual discounts, based on customers and products. For example, customer A can have 10% discount on products X and Y and 1% on product Z, while customer B will have 1% discount on product X.

This could be easily done if I didn't have to show the price with the discount during the shopping process with a order total module.

I think will have to change some selects on the store kernel, and that will bring me some headache... but this have to be done.

Such strange thing probably was not developed yet, but, can someone give me some tips on what I'll have to be done?

Rafael Cotta

there are many many discount schema contributions already available...search the contributions section on the support site

Do you ship UPS?

Give your customers order tracking without leaving your site. Track multi-package shipments. XML, cURL

Download the contribution here:

UPS Tracking